Bachelor of Jenology

May 21, 2014#1951

There's nothing more boring then discuss about benny medina

10K7
    Doctor of Jenology
    10K7

May 21, 2014#1952

Yep, and I hope you're not wasting your time checking the thread and reading it. :)

Contributor

May 21, 2014#1953

DtothaLO wrote:
        jlover4eva wrote:
        DtothaLO wrote:1) I don't like her hair in we are one performance and the red carpet , look awful .. I'm man and I don't know anything about fashion the only thing I see is: she is no sexy with that hairstyle
        2) About the intro video I expected more , this video was short , I expected beyonce, janet, steve tyler or someone BIG like her ... Britney (6 second) was the only who is able to speak to her.
        3) The outfit a mess!! (we are one) I hate that kind of outfit like she wore in Iheart 2 years ago, she looks like a bird with a little bit of plumes...
        4) We are one performance so unoriginal, she tooks some notes of beyonce , the screen behind her .. I know beyonce doesn't invent this, but she made it 3 years ago when she won an similar award in the same awards.
        5) First love = I love the way they mixed it and the mash-up :love2
        "You can hate to love us, you can love to hate us"

But all you post is dislike after dislike after dislike, you post one good thing once in a blue moon! Why are you even here?!
        You expected someone big like Steven tyler or Janet?!?!
        There was MUCH bigger names in there that are far more relevant today!!! Buh-bye

relevant? I DON'T KNOW WHO IS TAYLOR SWIFT... I know her thanks to the jenny from the block performance... is she international? I think she is like Mary J Blige only know in USA and some UK

check this out: BARBRA STREISAND - lady gaga - bono (u2) - stevie wonder

^for me that video was on point!
        That's because you can tell Beyonce's team were hands on with this project, notice the neat font, the black and white, the HD quality, hell they probably wrote what each and every person should say lol. Beyonce has a team that work well together and know what they're doing and more importantly do it better than anyone else out there.

Jen's team is all over the place, some are doing great in certain areas, most aren't. It looks like her team made a phone call to each celebrity and said "hey we need a video for Jen's award intro, and sure you can use your own phone to record it".

Doctor of Jenology

May 21, 2014#1954

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
          DtothaLO wrote:
          jlover4eva wrote:
          DtothaLO wrote:1) I don't like her hair in we are one performance and the red carpet , look awful .. I'm man and I don't know anything about fashion the only thing I see is: she is no sexy with that hairstyle
          2) About the intro video I expected more , this video was short , I expected beyonce, janet, steve tyler or someone BIG like her ... Britney (6 second) was the only who is able to speak to her.
          3) The outfit a mess!! (we are one) I hate that kind of outfit like she wore in Iheart 2 years ago, she looks like a bird with a little bit of plumes...
          4) We are one performance so unoriginal, she tooks some notes of beyonce , the screen behind her .. I know beyonce doesn't invent this, but she made it 3 years ago when she won an similar award in the same awards.

But all you post is dislike after dislike after dislike, you post one good thing once in a blue moon! Why are you even here?!
          There was MUCH bigger names in there that are far more relevant today!!! Buh-bye

relevant? I DON'T KNOW WHO IS TAYLOR SWIFT... I know her thanks to the jenny from the block performance... is she international? I think she is like Mary J Blige only know in USA and some UK

That's because you can tell Beyonce's team were hands on with this project, notice the neat font, the black and white, the HD quality, hell they probably wrote what each and every person should say lol. Beyonce has a team that work well together and know what they're doing and more importantly do it better than anyone else out there.

Jen's team is all over the place, some are doing great in certain areas, most aren't. It looks like her team made a phone call to each celebrity and said "hey we need a video for Jen's award intro, and sure you can use your own phone to record it".
          I have to agree, but Im not sure its a JLo's team mistake this time. Isnt smth that BBMAs undertake?!... %)

Contributor

May 21, 2014#1955

alexjlover wrote:
            RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
            DtothaLO wrote:
            jlover4eva wrote: "You can hate to love us, you can love to hate us"

I have to agree, but Im not sure its a JLo's team mistake this time. Isnt smth that BBMAs undertake?!... %)

And see how that turned out. Beyonce is a perfectionist, she decided to take this in her hands to make sure it didn't deliver like Jennifer's version.

Doctor of Jenology

May 21, 2014#1956

^Beyonce's team is always on point. We all know that Jen's team is A MESS... lol

Master of Jenology

May 21, 2014#1957

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
                DtothaLO wrote:
                jlover4eva wrote:

So true!! :lmao
                The Mary J. Blige part proves what you're saying. The black sidebars!! :lol

The video was poorly edited, it looked like they made it in 1 hour.

And at the part when they showed the covers of her albums, they throwed the "LIVE IT UP" cover! A MESS! :o

Doctor of Jenology

May 21, 2014#1958

LewisJLOFan wrote: So true!! :lmao
                  The Mary J. Blige part proves what you're saying. The black sidebars!! :lol

The video was poorly edited, it looked like they made it in 1 hour.

And at the part when they showed the covers of her albums, they throwed the "LIVE IT UP" cover! A MESS! :o
                  The time itsnt the problem. I can creat a video like this Beyonce's in some minutes...
                  Im pretty sure there is smth worst: 0 Creativity

46K3,569
                  Admin
                  46K3,569

May 21, 2014#1959

Here's what I meant about the ads:

I snapped pics with my phone really quick because it's too thick to scan properly. Please don't let me see these on IG or Twitter tagged. :coffee

13K1,204
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    13K1,204

May 21, 2014#1960

Thanks for posting, Heather!

And yes, these are gonna be hella tagged by some people on instagram. I can tell you names so you'll ban them here :coffee

14K2,755
                      Contributor
                      14K2,755

May 21, 2014#1961

love those ads!
                        the first lady one by Benny is stunning! I noticed there's a picture of the A.K.A. cover on the page next to it, with some text. curious: what does it say? :p

10K7
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        10K7

May 21, 2014#1962

Now that's a good question. lol

Thanks for the pics, loved the Benny and NUVO ones.

46K3,569
                          Admin
                          46K3,569

May 21, 2014#1963

I'll be really pissed if I see it! I didn't tag them because it's annoying, as I know it's not great quality, but I knew I would want to see them either way.

Oh, I forgot that one. It was just a note on how she was getting the ICON award. :) I'll try to remember to post a pic later when I get home.

Contributor

May 21, 2014#1964

^ I love your story, how lucky you must be :smile:
                              BTW: did you already post pics of yourself or did I just not find them?? ;)

13K1,204
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              13K1,204

May 24, 2014#1965

alexjlover wrote:
                                JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
                                Letsgetit wrote:
                                kateflo wrote:I can't believe she copied JLo's outfit and hair and interviewd her wearing that :D

#ICON :bow
                                What exactly did she copy?
                                loooooooooooooool what a fail :lmao
                                You can watch video here:

http://www.etonline.com/awards/146602_r ... ic_awards/

May 26, 2014#1966

Doctor of Jenology

May 26, 2014#1967

JenRox wrote:Here's what I meant about the ads:

I snapped pics with my phone really quick because it's too thick to scan properly. Please don't let me see these on IG or Twitter tagged. :coffee
                                    thats great :D

10K7
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    10K7

May 26, 2014#1968

The bestie™ >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

13K1,204
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      13K1,204

May 26, 2014#1969

^ It's an old pic. It was ILYP rehearsal for AI ;)

10K7
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        10K7

May 26, 2014#1970

Ops, sorry!

13K1,204
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          13K1,204

Jun 05, 2014#1971

That mic shadow LMAO
                                            (am I nasty... or nah)

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 05, 2014#1972

kateflo wrote:That mic shadow LMAO
                                              (am I nasty... or nah)

wow O:-)

Read more posts (-3 remaining)