Doctor of Jenology

May 19, 2014#1851

EdsonMarques wrote:Performance in Master HD (Without TV Logo) on Media Deluxe
    http://www.beyondbeautifuljlo.com/forum ... 78#p946378
    OMG THANK YOU.... :bow

Check this. She wore the same outfit with Eleni. Its everywhere here :lol:

May 19, 2014#1852

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:
      Letsgetit wrote:
      kateflo wrote:I can't believe she copied JLo's outfit and hair and interviewd her wearing that :D

#ICON :bow
      What exactly did she copy?
      loooooooooooooool what a fail :lmao

Master of Jenology

May 19, 2014#1853

That outfit is nothing new for me as a jlover lol but just another catsuit ;)

Intro to Jenology

May 19, 2014#1854

mEm wrote:
          crazyboyms wrote:Btw you guys noticed all the Dance Again tour footage in the video?! It looked amazing.
          Gosh they have to release that asap!
          There is not Dance Again tour footage lol, they took it from Step Away intro
          it's still from the tour though and I'm pretty sure Step Away must have gotten the footage from the tour dvd they were going to release...

Doctor of Jenology

May 19, 2014#1855

ChristianM wrote:I am crying like a waterfall right now. When I think all the stuff I went thru, growing up with her... I just cant... My heart is really full now. Im so proud of her.
            I feel exactly the same :bow She helped me with her music so many times, I can relate to 99% of her songs. It's like story of my life. Feel blessed and proud to be her fan. ICON :bow

12K31
            Doctor of Jenology
            12K31

May 19, 2014#1856

Thank you guys for all pic's and videos :love2

Heather, I'm so happy for u :hug

This is my new laptop background :bow

Doctor of Jenology

May 19, 2014#1857

alexjlover wrote:
                EdsonMarques wrote:Performance in Master HD (Without TV Logo) on Media Deluxe
                http://www.beyondbeautifuljlo.com/forum ... 78#p946378
                OMG THANK YOU.... :bow

Check this. She wore the same outfit with Eleni. Its everywhere here :lol:

EPIC :bow

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2014#1858

The one and only Britney Spears and her Army staning for our Queen :cry

http://www.breatheheavy.com/britney-cam ... a-jlo-fan/

13K1,207
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  13K1,207

May 20, 2014#1859

^ It's a shade. :coffee

10K7
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    10K7

May 20, 2014#1860

Also want to say congratulations to Miss Jennifer ICON Lopez. Honestly I wanted to cry watching you give your speech tonight, emotions were high! You deserve it for all your efforts and for being a tremendous woman. Enjoy.

Aaww :love2
                      I'm starting to love Iggy, she seems so humble and sweet.

Doctor of Jenology

May 20, 2014#1861

JLopez wrote:Thank you guys for all pic's and videos :love2

This outfit is by Greek Vrettos Vrettakos that I mentioned some months ago and you dragged me cuz his style was too "JLo" and you said that she needs smth different. Do you remember this?! :ROFL:

May 20, 2014#1862

haha i didnt notice it :lmao

26K8,905
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          26K8,905

May 20, 2014#1863

Heather. :love2

May 20, 2014#1864

Luke Bryan naturally favored the Lambert-Underwood duet but had complimentary words for numerous performances. "Imagine Dragons, the things they do rhythmically, I thought, was amazing. I love 'Talk Dirty' and seeing Snoop and 2 Chainz, that stuff's fun to me. Ariana Grande -- I got in a little trouble for a picture I tweeted, but she's cute as pie and sings her tail off. Any time you're in a room with Jennifer Lopez it's exciting. Seeing John Legend, he's the missing link in that style," he said, mentioning Frank Sinatra and that people are foolish to suggest no one croons like that any more. "Your iconic figure is right there playing piano for you. He's smooth. It's perfect."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earsho ... -10-705586

May 20, 2014#1865

Bachelor of Jenology

May 20, 2014#1866

Don't know how to post that video from Access Hollywood :oops:
                                  [BBvideo 716,428]http://www.accesshollywood.com/jennifer ... icle_94372[/BBvideo]

26K8,905
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  26K8,905

May 20, 2014#1867

Jennifer should have performed at 9pm. :coffee

8:00 p.m.

ABC – The 2014 Billboard Music Awards
                                    Viewers: 9.71 million (#1), A18-49: 3.0/10 (#1)

CBS – The Amazing Race (season finale)
                                    Viewers: 8.31 million (#2), A18-49: 1.7/ 6 (#2)

NBC – American Dream Builders
                                    Viewers: 1.58 million (#4), A18-49: 0.4/ 1 (#4)

Fox – The Simpsons
                                    Viewers: 3.28 million (#3), A18-49: 1.6/ 5 (#3)

———-

8:30 p.m.

Viewers: 10.32 million (#1), A18-49: 3.3/10 (#1)

CBS – The Amazing Race (season finale)
                                    Viewers: 8.01 million (#2), A18-49: 1.7/ 5 (#2)

NBC – American Dream Builders
                                    Viewers: 1.93 million (#4), A18-49: 0.5/ 1 (#4)

Fox – Family Guy
                                    Viewers: 3.85 million (#3), A18-49: 2.0/ 6 (#2)

———-

9:00 p.m.

Viewers: 11.48 million (#1), A18-49: 3.8/11 (#1)

CBS – The Good Wife (season finale)
                                    Viewers: 8.93 million (#2), A18-49: 1.2/ 3 (#2)

NBC – Women of SNL (R)
                                    Viewers: 2.18 million (#4), A18-49: 0.6/ 2 (#4)

Fox – Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
                                    Viewers: 3.85 (#3), A18-49: 1.1/ 3 (#3)

———-

9:30 p.m.

Viewers: 10.97 million (#1), A18-49: 3.7/10 (#1)

CBS – The Good Wife (season finale)
                                    Viewers: 9.15 million (#2), A18-49: 1.2/ 3 (#2)

NBC – Women of SNL (R)
                                    Viewers: 2.66 million (#4), A18-49: 0.6/ 2 (#4)

Fox – Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey
                                    Viewers: 3.22 (#3), A18-49: 1.1/ 3 (#3)

———-

10:00 p.m.

Viewers: 10.70 million (#1), A18-49: 3.8/11 (#1)

CBS – The Mentalist (season finale)
                                    Viewers: 9.70 million (#2), A18-49: 1.6/ 4 (#2)

NBC – Women of SNL (R)
                                    Viewers: 2.58 million (#3), A18-49: 0.8/ 2 (#3)

———-

10:30 p.m.

Viewers: 9.53 million (#2), A18-49: 3.3/10 (#1)

CBS – The Mentalist (season finale)
                                    Viewers: 9.66 million (#1), A18-49: 1.5/ 5 (#2)

NBC – Women of SNL (R)
                                    Viewers: 2.77 million (#3), A18-49: 0.9/ 3 (#3)

Source: Nielsen Media Research

No iTunes banner for the album? :jenbye

10K7
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    10K7

May 20, 2014#1868

jennylo86 wrote:Don't know how to post that video from Access Hollywood :oops:
                                      [BBvideo 716,428]http://www.accesshollywood.com/jennifer ... icle_94372[/BBvideo]
                                      Thanks! I'm glad that she talked about the J-Law episode. I hope that someone make it happen. :b

26K8,905
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      26K8,905

May 20, 2014#1869

Thanks. :)

[accesshollywood]3575815199001[/accesshollywood]

Bachelor of Jenology

May 20, 2014#1870

J wrote:
                                          Thanks. :)

[accesshollywood]3575815199001[/accesshollywood]
                                          Thanks J for posting video! ;)

Master of Jenology

May 20, 2014#1871

So here's my thoughts on last night's show:
                                            1. She looked amazing in that red dress, real sexy!

2. First Love is a good song but not great, but her amazing ability to perform live brought the most out of it. Awesome performance

3. Her speech was really good and heartfelt. Kinda felt like she won an Oscar

4. Besides Jen, Justin Timberlakes acceptance speech was best part of the show

5. Heather is really pretty. Was really impressed

Master of Jenology

May 20, 2014#1872

JLopez wrote:Last year when i made artwork about JLo and i called it ICON, my friends laugh at me and said Madonna is Icon but we don't think JLo is Icon, and exactly after 1 year, JLo received ICON award !! So if you believe on somethin, do not let other people change your mind.
                                              Well put! Thnx. :clap

12K31
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              12K31

May 20, 2014#1873

alexjlover wrote:
                                                JLopez wrote:Thank you guys for all pic's and videos :love2

This outfit is by Greek Vrettos Vrettakos that I mentioned some months ago and you dragged me cuz his style was too "JLo" and you said that she needs smth different. Do you remember this?! :ROFL:
                                                First you didn't mentioned that outfit at all, second i like his designes but i do not pick something for JLo from his designes coz he made so many outfits for Beyonce, Vrettons and Beyonce like JLo and Zuhair Murad, so when i pick something for JLo i make sure that no one wear it before JLo + I'm never pick something for JLo that Beyonce's signature on it.

:smile:

Intermediate Jenology

May 20, 2014#1874

amazing show and so cool Heather was a part of it! its amazing to see how much JLo does for her fans and how much she really cares.

i thought the performance was good and she really tried to show her singing strengths and make it powerful. the video was nice too especially with various high profile artists like britney, rihanna, taylor etc. being a part of it!

overall, great feat for her and i hope this gives AKA some promo for when it comes out!!

Master of Jenology

May 20, 2014#1875

Heather & her sister :woot :love2

Read more posts (97 remaining)