Intro to Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#251

GET RIGHT AND BOOTY LIVE AT FOXWOODS IS NOW ON YOUTUBE. TYPE MY NAME CHRIS SAADAT AND LOOK THROUGH MY VIDS. I will post the rest of my videos when I get back on wednesday

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#252

Booty

GOD I JUST HOPE HOPE she make a video in a disco dancing like tha but in a scenary as GET RIGHT the part she is in the disco dancing as a GO GO Dancer :rockon a video as DONT STOP THE MUSIC by Rihanna or BOOSY by Kelis soemnthing or Promiscous by NELLY Furtado somenthing darker :) and sexy and NO SOMENTHING WITH ARABIANG THEME how she did it

Master of Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#253

the egyptian theme it's already made it by britney (gimme more), katy perra (dark horse),etc... lack of creativity

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#254

DtothaLO wrote:the egyptian theme it's already made it by britney (gimme more), katy perra (dark horse),etc... lack of creativity
          Well if that's the case they copied Michael Jacksons Remember The Time

She can do the Egyptian theme, no one owns that theme

We don't need another club video

Intro to Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#255

Go check out my videos of the foxwoods concert. It's the best videos out there!

Contributor

Jun 23, 2014#256

DtothaLO wrote:the egyptian theme it's already made it by britney (gimme more), katy perra (dark horse),etc... lack of creativity
              Gimme More? :lol
              You think going up and down a pole is an eygptian theme?.. grl..

Master of Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#257

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

I'm not a girl, ok? and check this out:

:coffee

Jun 23, 2014#258

Joy wrote:
                  Well if that's the case they copied Michael Jacksons Remember The Time

She can do the Egyptian theme, no one owns that theme

We don't need another club video

I know nobody is original here and most of ideas come from michael and others.. but I talk about these who recently used the egypt theme, it's my opinion, that's all :coffee
                  And I agree about "We don't need another club video"

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#259

DtothaLO wrote:
                    JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

I'm not a girl, ok? and check this out:

:coffee
                    Baby, he didn't call u girl as an offense. He calls everyone that. "girl, sis" etc lol

Jun 23, 2014#260

What DtoThaLo mean is that egyptian theme is fresh on people's mind cuz of Katy Perry. She just got a massive buzz from Dark Horse's video cuz it was considered racist.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#261

SO WHAT?!

Master of Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#262

alexjlover wrote:
                          SO WHAT?!
                          I don't want others call her "copycat", do you? + plus katy perry with her video has a lot of controversy about the paganism, jennifer doesn't need bad critics right now beside her low sales! :coffee

22K4,143
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          22K4,143

Jun 23, 2014#263

I'm here for something egyptian themed. Why not? she never made something similar and she could make it totally hot. I just hope is not as cheap and terrible as Dark Horse and also it shouldn't be a fun video but a sexy one. That's what destroyed Papi back in 2011. And guys, it's not Britney and Katy....Michael Jackson did it way earlier.

10K7
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            10K7

Jun 23, 2014#264

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#265

Borisianofny wrote:Go check out my videos of the foxwoods concert. It's the best videos out there!
                                I can't find them, what's your screen name?

13K1,207
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                13K1,207

Jun 23, 2014#266

Taina Mia wrote:
                                  Borisianofny wrote:Go check out my videos of the foxwoods concert. It's the best videos out there!

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#267

DtothaLO wrote:
                                    alexjlover wrote:
                                    SO WHAT?!
                                    I don't want others call her "copycat", do you? + plus katy perry with her video has a lot of controversy about the paganism, jennifer doesn't need bad critics right now beside her low sales! :coffee
                                    Also Kesha, Madonna, Lady Gaga and many more. I dont get the point. If the performance or the video has nothing to do with all these why someone to call her "copycat", only because of the theme? Thats too much...

As of the bad critics, her "sexy side" starts to wear out. People need new things from her even though it is very boldly. Not more expected things. I Luh Ya Papi impact >>>>>>>>>>>>>> First Love impact

Jun 23, 2014#268

kateflo wrote:
                                      Taina Mia wrote:

Whats goin on with the lights?! I cant see her face in any video...

Intro to Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#269

Those are my vids! I have about 4 more to upload I'll do them wed. Maybe I'll put up jftb up today. Sorry about the white for some reason my camera doesn't like white spotlights but my videos are the best so far!

Master of Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#270

+HQ

Master of Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#271

Great performances!! I really like Booty's theme. I don't think because others have done a specific theme then someone else can't do it. Especially when we're talking abou big and famous themes like the Egyptian theme. My only complain is the lack in female dancers. I would like at least two more female dancers. Especially since she is performing Booty and it is going to be a single. It will look much better with more than 2 female dancers in Booyt's choreography.

Contributor

Jun 23, 2014#272

Thanks for the videos and pics.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 23, 2014#273

http://www.ktu.com/pages/contest/jennif ... tion=72000. Please jlovers help me out to make my dream finally come true. Thank you jlovers, you all are great!

Contributor

Jun 23, 2014#274

so no HQ vid?

Contributor

Jun 24, 2014#275

Gina J’s Photos From Jennifer Lopez in Concert

More: http://965tic.cbslocal.com/photo-galler ... n-concert/

Better view at the new outfits she wore. (pictures, clearly selfmade)

Read more posts (40 remaining)