Master of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#76

Thanks!

Master of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#77

The pics from inside and interview are at previous page + more:

On her love lessons:
      "In the past, love for me has always meant forever and sure you still nurse those fantasies, but I don't try to force it anymore. I hung on to my fairy tale ideals for a long time. But where I am now, what I've been through, there are no rules. There are lots of ways it can turn out instead of just one. There are so many different kinds of happiness, not just the one you learned about when you were five years old."

On her never being single yet long:
      "Look I don't love being alone. I don't. I can't beat myself up about that. What I have to do is figure out why I don't like it. Why am I not OK being alone? And can I be OK facing that?"

On her life and love wants:
      "I've been through a lot of emotional ups and downs. But then you get to a point in life where it suddenly occurs to you that you don't need all the things you thought you once did - that's really, well, convoluted. My life feels overblown sometimes and I don't want it to be. I want it to be streamlined. So I'm living a much more unscripted life."

On her new album:
      "This album is tough. I used to be all 'I love you, hearts and flowers' but now it's 'I love you but I am not going to let you take advantage of me.' There's a strength but there is also a humor. It's about being smarter about love - and not taking yourself so seriously."

On her body as she ages:
      "I feel like I felt when I was 28. My bones don't hurt, I feel great. When I was in my twenties, I wasn't sure of myself. Now I can really stretch. I don't have to stay in a box. At this point I can say to myself, 'So what if I fall, so what?' I'm going to get back up."

26K8,905
      Doctor of Jenology
      26K8,905

Mar 10, 2014#78

Thanks for the quotes!
        Adriana wrote: On her new album:
        "This album is tough. I used to be all 'I love you, hearts and flowers' but now it's 'I love you but I am not going to let you take advantage of me.' There's a strength but there is also a humor. It's about being smarter about love - and not taking yourself so seriously."
        Interesting... :D

Contributor

Mar 10, 2014#79

Another Cover !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#80

I heard that she said in interview her new fragrance is called GLOWING GODDESS

Mar 10, 2014#81

J wrote:Thanks for the quotes!
              Adriana wrote: On her new album:
              Interesting... :D
              Which means more songs about orals and penetrations :lol

Contributor

Mar 10, 2014#82

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Another Cover !

wow this one is amazing as well :love2

Mar 10, 2014#83

On her body as she ages:
                  "I feel like I felt when I was 28. My bones don't hurt, I feel great. When I was in my twenties, I wasn't sure of myself. Now I can really stretch. I don't have to stay in a box. At this point I can say to myself, 'So what if I fall, so what?' I'm going to get back up."
                  LOL she is 28 i'm telling ya :D

14K2,771
                  Contributor
                  14K2,771

Mar 10, 2014#84

With InStyle I prefer the subscribers cover usually, this time no difference I see

Master of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#85

ChristianM wrote:I heard that she said in interview her new fragrance is called GLOWING GODDESS
                      Where did you heard that?
                      Proofs!

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#86

bronx-barbie wrote:
                        DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:Another Cover !

wow this one is amazing as well :love2
                        wow :love2 her lovely chips :P

Contributor

Mar 11, 2014#87

Jennifer Lopez in the April InStyle: “I’m Living a Much More Unscripted Life Now”
                          Mar 10, 2014 @ 7:00 pm

She is a woman who has it all (a successful career, adorable twins, and a younger man), and a woman who does it all (Idol host, clothing line designer, and movie star, among many, many, many other things).

With a life like that, one would think Jennifer Lopez’s day needs to be hyper-scheduled—and to a certain extent, it is. But even the best laid plans can end up a bit messy, and Lopez is just fine with that.

“You get to a point in life where it suddenly occurs to you that you don’t need all the things you once thought you did—that it’s really, well, convoluted,” she tells writer Nancy Hass in the April InStyle, on newsstands Friday. “My life feels overblown sometimes, and I don’t want it to be. I want it to be streamlined. So I’m living a much more unscripted life now than I have in a long time.”

That life includes working on her 21st fragrance, Glowing Goddess, shooting the drama Lila and Eve with Viola Davis, and working on her 10th studio album featuring collaborations with Chris Brown, DJ Mustard, French Montana, Max Martin, Cory Rooney, and others. “This album is tough,” says the singer, who is draped in looks by Chanel, Lanvin, and Gucci within our pages. “There’s strength, but also humor. It’s about being smarter about love—and not taking yourself so seriously.”

To find out how Lopez is doing just that these days, and to learn the secrets of how the 44-year-old mother of two keeps her youthful glow, pick up the April issue of InStyle, available on newsstands and for digital download Friday, March 14.

13K1,207
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          13K1,207

Mar 11, 2014#88

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 11, 2014#89

stunning
                              @kateflo can i take this pic to use as my twitter´s banner ?

13K1,207
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              13K1,207

Mar 11, 2014#90

Of course. I just found it I'm not taking credit for this one ;)

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 11, 2014#91

thx kate :hug I Luh Ya

20K7,826
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  20K7,826

Mar 11, 2014#92

2nd cover is great too :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 11, 2014#93

20K7,826
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      20K7,826

Mar 11, 2014#94

http://news.instyle.com/2014/03/10/jenn ... l-instyle/
                                        She worked with Max Martin and her next perfume is called Glowing Goddess :D

23K5,924
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        23K5,924

Mar 11, 2014#95

Max Martin :woot

22K4,141
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          22K4,141

Mar 11, 2014#96

Luka711 wrote:http://news.instyle.com/2014/03/10/jenn ... l-instyle/
                                            Hope he gave her Your Body 2.0!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 11, 2014#97

Thanks Kate :love2

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 11, 2014#98

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                                Luka711 wrote:http://news.instyle.com/2014/03/10/jenn ... l-instyle/
                                                Hope he gave her Your Body 2.0!!
                                                OMFG YAAAAAS! Your Body is flawless!!! :bow

14K2,771
                                                Contributor
                                                14K2,771

Mar 11, 2014#99

lopezlove09 wrote:
                                                  I assume this should be a link, when I click on it nothing happens
                                                  and for some reason I can't find it on instyle's site

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 11, 2014#100

You can find it here
                                                    http://www.instyle.com/instyle/
                                                    when u go it first says "Video Preview: In the Magazine" then it changes in "Cover Story Peek: In The Magazine" %) i think they made a mistake (maybe they will post a behind the scenes video?!?!?! :woot )

i posted it just cause it's a better version of this EPIC pic of jen :rockon

Read more posts (99 remaining)