Doctor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1276

Heather, at least ask her team what is goin on with ILYP audio video on youtube. It's blocked everywhere and it's glitching in US.

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1277

JenRox wrote:Once they play it, it's automatically added to their list.
      Interesting. I didn't know this.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1278

JENNIFER LOPEZ feat MAXWELL - DO IT (LEAK) --------------------> http://www.beyondbeautifuljlo.com/forum ... 65&t=46477

Master of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1279

Her team is shockingly bad imo when you compare it to other top female artists. So amateur. No surprises though - It has been like this for 3 years. She runs her team like a family. Medina is a joke. I remember how brilliant L.A. Reid's strategy was with On The Floor. A pity she doesn't have someone like him looking after her.

Master of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1280

ChristianM wrote:JENNIFER LOPEZ feat MAXWELL - DO IT (LEAK) --------------------> http://www.beyondbeautifuljlo.com/forum ... 65&t=46477
            OMG!!!
            I almost had a heart attack!

Do you wanna kill me? :argh

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1281

Lucy19 wrote:I remember how brilliant L.A. Reid's strategy was with On The Floor. A pity she doesn't have someone like him looking after her.
              :bow

I miss L.A. Reid. The label switching isn't good, either. She should have stayed at Def Jam.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1282

LoveJennyLo wrote:
                Lucy19 wrote:I remember how brilliant L.A. Reid's strategy was with On The Floor. A pity she doesn't have someone like him looking after her.
                :bow

I miss L.A. Reid. The label switching isn't good, either. She should have stayed at Def Jam.
                Why? LA Reid went to Sony, after he managed her Love? era.
                Def Jam is under UNIVERSAL music group, just like Capitol. Capitol is way stronger, tho.

Mar 10, 2014#1283

JLo at BigBoysNeighbourhood again! :cheer

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1284

ChristianM wrote:Why? LA Reid went to Sony, after he managed her Love? era.
                    Def Jam is under UNIVERSAL music group, just like Capitol. Capitol is way stronger, tho.
                    Ah, I didn't know that. They should make her album a number 1 priority and give some more support. The way they are handling the I Luh Ya Papi release is a mess.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1285

LoveJennyLo wrote:
                      Ah, I didn't know that. They should make her album a number 1 priority and give some more support. The way they are handling the I Luh Ya Papi release is a mess.
                      Nothing was wrong since Same Girl from their side. They posted, tweeted, reposted, retweeted EVERYTHING. Every interview, video and iTunes link.

They even said that they love I Luh Ya Papi and can't get the song out of their heads :P

She is their biggest artist next to Katy Perry, I'm sure they gonna handle everything good.

Master of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1286

ChristianM wrote:
                        LoveJennyLo wrote:
                        Nothing was wrong since Same Girl from their side. They posted, tweeted, reposted, retweeted EVERYTHING. Every interview, video and iTunes link.

They even said that they love I Luh Ya Papi and can't get the song out of their heads :P

She is their biggest artist next to Katy Perry, I'm sure they gonna handle everything good.
                        I hope so!

Mar 10, 2014#1287

Any radio update?

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1288

To me it looks like they r still checking the waters...
                            The song premiered but no impact date yet on radios...mmmh

Master of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1289

The song is a very good choice imo, but it needs stable radio support and a unique video and choreography like get right. So simple.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1290

Radio update?

14K2,771
                                Contributor
                                14K2,771

Mar 10, 2014#1291

not really feelin going through all the pages to see if it was posted already, but CDQ of the Big Sean version leaked

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1292

Really? Omg i want it

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1293

ChristianM wrote:JENNIFER LOPEZ feat MAXWELL - DO IT (LEAK) --------------------> http://www.beyondbeautifuljlo.com/forum ... 65&t=46477
                                      :lol

Master of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1294

crazyboyms wrote:not really feelin going through all the pages to see if it was posted already, but CDQ of the Big Sean version leaked
                                        Where is it? :woot

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1295

crazyboyms wrote:not really feelin going through all the pages to see if it was posted already, but CDQ of the Big Sean version leaked
                                          I thought at first I was gonna hate the french montana version...
                                          But in comparison with big sean I prefer the French Montana one! Lol

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1296

ChristianM wrote:Heather, at least ask her team what is goin on with ILYP audio video on youtube. It's blocked everywhere and it's glitching in US.
                                            It got deleted actually. %)

Master of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1297

can someone please remake this version

using the new CDQ of big sean

:love2 thnx

Master of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1298

LoveJennyLo wrote:

You didn't know that yet you posted your ignorant opinion. I hope her team doesn't come in here and read all of amateur strategies.

Mar 10, 2014#1299

I have no experience in marketing an artist but I would suggest maybe dropping two lead singles. ILYP for urban and a second more pop oriented single for everyone else that doesn't like ILYP. Jennifer is a such a diverse artist that it would be hard to please all of her equally diverse fans with one song.

Master of Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#1300

I just have a question so this song has feat. French Montana and will also have a version with Big Sean and also a version with Tyga? I thought Tyga was just feat. On Girls.
                                                    There seems to be a new trend with singles getting multiple remix treatments. We heard the original "I Luh Ya Papi" as a duet between Bronx natives Jennifer Lopez and French Montana, but a short time later, we got this version with Big Sean.

We now have the full quality version, but are expected to get another remix with none other than Young Money's Tyga in the next little while.

Which version do you think will be the best?
                                                    Source. http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/jennifer-lo ... 42121.html

Read more posts (47 remaining)