Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 03, 2014#51

The passionate journey!!! it is great as an album tittle. Do you remember that the JLo album las supposed to be tittled like that??? :D

16K4,305
    Contributor
    16K4,305

Mar 03, 2014#52

"Same Girl" as an album title is horrible. I can imagine the cover, Bronx grafitti etc. Just no.

Not asking for too much Jen. A little creativity please.

Master of Jenology

Mar 03, 2014#53

^I don't even want to imagine the cover if the title is SG!

Master of Jenology

Mar 03, 2014#54

I don't like the Same Girl title either. I said it before. Idk, if she did pick it as an album title, it's whatever but I wish she named it something else.

20K2,682
          Admin
          20K2,682

Mar 03, 2014#55

Didn't we create some album covers with this title and art concept? Why the sudden change of heart? lol

26K8,905
            Doctor of Jenology
            26K8,905

Mar 03, 2014#56

I don't like "Same Girl" either. It's too... girly. :oops:

46K3,606
              Admin
              46K3,606

Mar 04, 2014#57

But she's a girl? Lol

22K4,143
                Doctor of Jenology
                22K4,143

Mar 04, 2014#58

It doesn't have to do with girly imo. It's HER album and if it's personal she can call it like that. I agree tho that her tracks have to reflect to people who listen them.

12K588
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  12K588

Mar 04, 2014#59

I don't mind the title as long as the cover's art direction is good. I think the visual aspect of the album matters a lot.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 04, 2014#60

Lol I wish it was a self-titled album (jlo doesn't count in my opinion cause the name didn't become popular until after) but if she does everyone's gonna say she's just copying the other pop girls. #annoying

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2014#61

All I care about is the cover tbh! I want her to make a flawless and fierce cover.

Master of Jenology

Mar 04, 2014#62

^Me to. Hope for a full photo shoot with a behind scenes video!

Master of Jenology

Mar 04, 2014#63

^Me too!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2014#64

jacobmemoirs wrote:I ADORE that she said This Is Me Then is her favorite album... that album is perfection

Every song is tailored for her voice, and it's just such gorgeous lush R&B. Even Dear Ben is a beautiful song. It's only cringe worthy because of the title. Had she called it I Love You, it would've been one of her sexiest grown woman songs.

Ugh, I'm just so happy she still loves it, because I wonder if she dislikes her albums when she breaks up with the inspiration behind the record.
                              :bow

It looks like album #10 will be somewhat a reminiscence of TIM...T. I'm more than ready for a part 2 of that masterpiece, timeless album.

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 04, 2014#65

Watching this interview made me realize how wonderful the next two years will be for us.

We'll have a REAL new album since 2007's Brave; an original animated movie with Jennifer possibly included in the original soundtrack; another two drama movies, which we haven't since 2006; the World Cup anthem which is poised to be a worldwide smash like 2011's On the Floor; and a completely new and exciting thing for us that is a broadcast TV drama on Fall 2015.

That' almost everything I wanted from her: new album, drama movies, new smash hit and a TV drama. Add to that the possibility of Award nominations (Grammy, Emmy and Golden Globe) and it will be huge for us.

12K588
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                12K588

Mar 04, 2014#66

^YES! :clap The best is yet to come!!! :D JLo Domination is coming! :woot

Master of Jenology

Mar 04, 2014#67

^Yeahhhh! Plus Oscar! lol

Master of Jenology

Mar 04, 2014#68

JenRox wrote:But she's a girl? WOMAN Lol
                                      Exactly what annoys me about the title. She is not a girl, she's a woman. Same Girl sounds too, how do you say it? Ridiculous for someone her age imo. Maybe she's using it as sort of a metaphor, but still, just not a fan of the title. :oops:

16K4,305
                                      Contributor
                                      16K4,305

Mar 04, 2014#69

Same Girl title is way too girly. I'd never buy an album like that it wasn't Jen.
                                        on the other hand, i never buy albums besides Jen lol.

12K588
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        12K588

Mar 04, 2014#70

The word "girl" here doesn't mean the physical part of it but the personality and humility of that girl she once was. That she is still down to earth and wants to have a "back to basics" attitude with her music. :smile:

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2014#71

If TIMT is her fav, I don't know why she doesn't write more. She should!
                                            she needs inspiration ;) O:-)
                                            It looks like album #10 will be somewhat a reminiscence of TIM...T. I'm more than ready for a part 2 of that masterpiece, timeless album.
                                            :crossfingers
                                            That' almost everything I wanted from her: new album, drama movies, new smash hit and a TV drama. Add to that the possibility of Award nominations (Grammy, Emmy and Golden Globe) and it will be huge for us.
                                            you forgot Tony . EGGOT!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2014#72

Same girl as an album title is a turn off. Straight males will steer away from it :coffee

Intro to Jenology

Mar 10, 2014#73

GGRRRR!!! :argh No one EVER asks her anything about her perfume ling! It's SO frustrating!!!! How hard would it be to ask "So, will you put out a new fragrance with the album release or soon after?" %) :argh :( :evil:

Contributor

Mar 10, 2014#74

panos86 wrote:The word "girl" here doesn't mean the physical part of it but the personality and humility of that girl she once was. That she is still down to earth and wants to have a "back to basics" attitude with her music. :smile:
                                                  Exactly! I think everyone is expecting new album to be TIM..T+Rebirth so i think "Same Girl" would be a good name.

Read more posts (-1 remaining)