Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#51

I can't believe how busy she is. Did she finish boy next door already?

13K1,207
    Doctor of Jenology
    13K1,207

Jan 22, 2014#52

Pictures from JustJared. Lupe was on the set w/ Jennifer.

12K588
      Doctor of Jenology
      12K588

Jan 22, 2014#53

:woot Kate thanx so much! :)
        i am VERY excited about this movie! Viola is an amazing actress and Jen must really step up her game! Can't wait!

Intro to Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#54

ChristianM wrote:BB investigators FAIL again :lmao

:lmao

She's never been known to be a smoker.

But Jennifer Lopez was spotted puffing away on a cigarette Tuesday while playing a grieving mother on the Atlanta set of her film Lila & Eve.

As Eve Rafael, the 44-year-old pop star appeared to enjoy miming a tobacco habit between takes on location at a church.

In the drama - due out next year - the American Idol judge and Viola Davis play mothers whose sons have been gunned down in a drive-by shooting.

The distraught matriarchs then team up for avenge their sons' deaths after local authorities fail to serve justice.

Lila & Eve is directed by Charles Stone III, who helmed Crazy Sexy Cool: The TLC Story, Mr 3000, and Drumline.
          Jennifer sucked on the cigarette - which might have been fake - even blowing rings while simultaneously flaunting her silver manicure.

The Parker actress was bundled up in a fur-collared suede trench, grey sweatpants, bright blue fingerless gloves, and gold sneaker wedges.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... a-Eve.html
          Are you sure they are fake because that article does say between takes, I could care less just wondering.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#55

Letsgetit wrote:
            :lol:

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#56

It's not just the acting that makes a performance Oscar worthy, is the looks in the movie as well!

Remember Charlize Theron how she transformed herself for that movie 'Monster' and give her an Oscar?

Also Mattew MacConaughey lost weight for her role in "Dallas Buyers Club' and now he earned an Oscar nomination.

Also Jared Leto with the help of the right make up and clothes transformed himself into a transvestite and got an Oscar nomination.

And another thing, Jared Leto is such a busy musician, right now he is the middle of a World Tour, last year he launched an album too, .. between 2010 and 2011 his band reached the Record Guinness for the largest Tour ever with 300 dates .. he also is a painter and has some businesses .. and he handle all this while he filmed 'Dallas Buyer Club'.

So is a matter of getting the right role and take advantage of it, I know Jennifer can find the role of her life, she just have to find it, pursue it and execute it perfectly.

20K2,688
              Admin
              20K2,688

Jan 22, 2014#57

And who's says she isn't? lol I really don't think nails or shoes will affect the movie or her performance.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#58

Exactly lover06 but I'm still so excited for this movie :D.

Cannot wait for more new scenes and looks, hopefully she'll surprise me more with all that.

Off topic but that guy or girl in the gif needs some serious help. SMH

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#59

Jenniiheart wrote:Off topic but that guy or girl in the gif needs some serious help. SMH
                    he's just a funny guy :lol :lmao

Jan 22, 2014#60

EVE wrote:
                      Letsgetit wrote:
                      :lol:
                      i can foresee an Oscar :bow

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#61

timmyd2121 wrote:And who's says she isn't? lol I really don't think nails or shoes will affect the movie or her performance.
                        I don't know about this movie 'Lila & Eve' yet.

But I know she kind of lost an opportunity at 'An unfinished life', if she had gotten the right make up and hairdo it would have made her character more real, she was criticized for that even though her acting was good.

Also, in the movie 'El Cantante' her make up was bad, it looked real fake, maybe that's why her character didn't get the attention of the critics and the Academy, even though her acting in this movie was great I believe.

She needs to hire the best people who would do a good job in that area.

20K2,688
                        Admin
                        20K2,688

Jan 22, 2014#62

I think most of the criticism involving Jen's looks in AUL came from fans/trolls and not from critics. Then again, I might be wrong.

Master of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#63

EdsonMarques wrote:
                            Jenniiheart wrote:Off topic but that guy or girl in the gif needs some serious help. SMH
                            he's just a funny guy :lol :lmao

Funny Looking. :lol:

13K1,207
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            13K1,207

Jan 22, 2014#64

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#65

oh god she really looks like a old woman
                                but anyway i want an Oscar in 2015
                                :pray :crossfingers

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#66

EdsonMarques wrote: he's just a funny guy :lol :lmao
                                  Alright lol. I just don't find it a good taste of humor. :oops:

Jan 22, 2014#67

EdsonMarques wrote:oh god she really looks like a old mature woman
                                    but anyway i want an Oscar in 2015
                                    :pray :crossfingers
                                    Fixed. She looks beautiful even though she's being a depressed mother. Go Jen, we want more movies like this. :D

Master of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#68

MAILOnline

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... a-Eve.html

Jennifer Lopez puffs on cigarette playing grieving mother on the Atlanta set of LILA & EVE

by CASSIE CARPENTER
                                      PUBLISHED: 15:48 EST, 21 January 2014 | UPDATED: 16:44 EST, 21 January 2014

She's never been known to smoke or drink alcohol.

But Jennifer Lopez was spotted puffing away on a cigarette Tuesday while playing a grieving mother on the Atlanta set of her film Lila & Eve.

As Eve Rafael, the 44-year-old pop star appeared to enjoy miming a tobacco habit between takes on location at a church.

In the drama - due out next year - the American Idol judge and Viola Davis play mothers whose sons have been gunned down in a drive-by shooting.

The distraught matriarchs then team up for avenge their sons' deaths after local authorities fail to serve justice.

Lila & Eve is directed by Charles Stone III, who helmed Crazy Sexy Cool: The TLC Story, Mr 3000, and Drumline.

Not even lit! As Eve Rafael, the 44-year-old pop star appeared to enjoy miming a tobacco habit between takes on location at a church

Jennifer sucked on the cigarette - which might have been fake - even blowing rings while simultaneously flaunting her silver manicure.

The Parker actress was bundled up in a fur-collared suede trench, grey sweatpants, bright blue fingerless gloves, and gold sneaker wedges.

Lopez wore minimal make-up for the downcast scene, covering her long ombré tresses with a shorter bob wig.

Not seen Tuesday with the Live It Up singer were her five-year-old twins Emme and Max as well as her toyboy Casper Smart.

Casual for JLo: The Parker actress was bundled up in a fur-collared suede trench, grey sweatpants, bright blue fingerless gloves, and gold sneaker wedges

Jenny from the block: Lopez wore minimal make-up for the downcast scene, covering her long ombré tresses with a shorter bob wig

Lila & Eve: In the flick, two distraught matriarchs team up for avenge their sons' deaths after local authorities fail to serve justice

However, the thrice-divorced diva appears to be a bit hesitant to tie the knot with the 26-year-old dancer-choreographer.

'I don't know, I don't know, we'll see,' Jennifer told reporters at an American Idol panel.

'I always believed in that institution. My parents were married for a very long time, for 35 years. I believe in it. It's difficult. I've had my challenges but at the same time I believe in love. That's the main thing.'

She added: 'I'm one of those people who does not like to be alone. I have no shame saying that at this point in my life. I think we have to own who we are.'

Same Girl session: Singer Asia Bryant also posted an Instagram snap from the studio with the I'm Real hitmaker.

Collaboration: The two-time Grammy nominee's new single - Same Girl - penned by Chris Brown is expected to drop any day now

While in Georgia, Jennifer spent Saturday in an Atlanta recording studio working on her 10th album Same Girl.

Both singer Asia Bryant and Bad Boy rapper French Montana posted Instagrams from the studio with the I'm Real hitmaker.

The two-time Grammy nominee's new single - also called Same Girl - penned by Chris Brown is expected to drop any day now.

JLo can currently be seen on the 13th season of American Idol, airing Wednesday and Thursday nights on Fox.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... z2r5pbR2L6

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#69

Yes of course the cigarette is fake. :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#70

timmyd2121 wrote:^I doubt the camera will catch her shoes..but they might get her nails. lol

I can already see a certain someone saying "She's not committing! She needs to wash off that nail polish and wear $2 sandals from a Walgreens to really get into character!! When will she learn?!" *cough*
                                          Really? :(

went to NYC to visit my sister I felt naked everyone had their nails done and fake BAGS !! :argh
                                          ladies with fake bags but nails done!! :woot

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#71

Jenniiheart wrote:Alright lol. I just don't find it a good taste of humor. :oops:
                                            well taste is taste
                                            i got mine and u got urs
                                            :jenidk

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#72

^ Well I didn't say otherwise. :lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#73

we dont even know if it was actual fliming could be just a walk-thru or maybe before the son died....its just that we talk about every detail lol

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#74

Jenniiheart wrote:^ Well I didn't say otherwise. :lol
                                                  and i was agreeing with you
                                                  doooooooh :fool:

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 22, 2014#75

Jen looks great! As in bad but not bad as in ugly but good for the role. The shoes and nails though.... O:-)
                                                    But filming just literally started TODAY so I doubt there already into the son being dead. Maybe the character is already a smoker to begin with. I trust they'll make her look even worse with 99cent weaves thrift store shirts and quarter machine jewelery by the end of the movie. :D

Read more posts (148 remaining)