Intermediate Jenology

Jan 13, 2014#51

Perfect sond, soooo cool and hot video. Case closed. Old Jenny from the block is BACK!!!!

So proud right now :love2

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 13, 2014#52

Song + video are amazing and y'all will deal. :coffee

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 13, 2014#53

Yuya wrote:OMFG!!!!!!!!

Slayge is upon us.

OMFG I'm crying!

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG
        This!! lol I just woke up,what a nice surprise :)

23K5,924
        Doctor of Jenology
        23K5,924

Jan 13, 2014#54

Cause I'm on the same grind
          No I never changed
          I'm loving every day
          I know that I'm the same Jenny
          From around the way

Jan 13, 2014#55

Compared the audio from the teaser video and the set videos, and the instrumental is like completely different. %) What is going on?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 13, 2014#56

Looks like I was right...wasn't I ? HA !

23K5,924
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,924

Jan 13, 2014#57

JohnJLover wrote:Looks like I was right...wasn't I ? HA !
                Please ask Tiana if the version they put in this teaser is a demo or something, the version they played on set sounds very different. I'm so damn lost. %)

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 13, 2014#58

nixy1991 wrote:Compared the audio from the teaser video and the set videos, and the instrumental is like completely different. %) What is going on?
                  Its the orchestra honey. At the videoshooting they put sound of the orchestra:

and maybe some of her live singing. I dont think that its the Itunes version :smile:

But at least we have smth different :D I really love her new ideas!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 13, 2014#59

OMFG NOOOOO
                    HSKFBLCNAKfjgnscldbx :argh
                    Im in hospital workin whole day shift, and video is not available for mobile, and i cant sit down and watch it on pc cuz im in the ER and its messy hear, i even made 3 patients to wait till i read your comments! Someone please describe me the video or someone will dye here im to young for a jail!

23K5,924
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    23K5,924

Jan 13, 2014#60

alexjlover wrote:
                      nixy1991 wrote:Compared the audio from the teaser video and the set videos, and the instrumental is like completely different. %) What is going on?
                      Its the orchestra honey. At the videoshooting they put sound of the orchestra:

and maybe some of her live singing. I dont think that its the Itunes version :smile:

But at least we have smth different :D I really love her new ideas!!!
                      You mean to say there was an orchestra playing in front of that pizza joint in the Bronx or somewhere close that playground? :lol:

It sounds like they completely got rid of that amazing sample and that honestly bothers me.

12K31
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      12K31

Jan 13, 2014#61

1- The song seems Ah-Ma-Zing !!!!!
                        2-The video is not cheap ! They call it 90's urban style,the graffiti, lights, colorful and camera movment, it's 100% 90's
                        3- her style is ok but not wow, i don't like the white outfit, she can wear something "simple" better than that.

I'm happy with it and i can't wait to see the whole video :smile:

Love her swagga :love2

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 13, 2014#62

I love it :)

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 13, 2014#63

ChristianM wrote:OMFG NOOOOO
                            Im in hospital workin whole day shift, and video is not available for mobile, and i cant sit down and watch it on pc cuz im in the ER and its messy hear, i even made 3 patients to wait till i read your comments! Someone please describe me the video or someone will dye here im to young for a jail!
                            if i send you a description on fb you can see it?

13K3,084
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            13K3,084

Jan 13, 2014#64

Omg!!!!!!!! Was not expecting this. She looks freaking awesome. Cannot wait for the full thing...love the chorus

23K5,924
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              23K5,924

Jan 13, 2014#65

ChristianM wrote:OMFG NOOOOO
                                Okay, the song sounds different, the sample is gone. Sounds good either way, and there's a part we haven't heard on those set clips where's she's sort of rapping. Really cool.

The video. Jen walking around the Bronx, sitting on some stairs, waiting for the 6 train. You've seen both looks.

Not very exciting really.

Now leave BB and go save someone from bleeding to death. %)

Master of Jenology

Jan 13, 2014#66

I can't hear any thing different what are you talking about?!!!!!!!!

12K31
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  12K31

Jan 13, 2014#67

@Nixy1991 You are the one who said to me be patient !! So just wait until you see the whole thing :smile:

Master of Jenology

Jan 13, 2014#68

Love this song. But is really ackward to listen Jennifer urban tracks after só much time.

Enviado do meu DARKFULL através de Tapatalk

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 13, 2014#69

tajegu wrote:I can't hear any thing different what are you talking about?!!!!!!!!
                                        WHAT? :eek
                                        Its like a completely different song. LOL. Where is this arabic or whatever sound on the background?

Check the preview again...

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

23K5,924
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        23K5,924

Jan 13, 2014#70

alexjlover wrote:
                                          tajegu wrote:I can't hear any thing different what are you talking about?!!!!!!!!
                                          WHAT? :eek
                                          Its like a completely different song. LOL. Where is this arabic or whatever sound on the background?

Check the preview again...

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]
                                          Yes, that Arabic sample is gone (which is the most exciting part of the song), as well some drums. %)

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 13, 2014#71

Haters gonna Hate.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 13, 2014#72

Ugh shut up don't act like if you're Benny or smth.

Jan 13, 2014#73

JLopez wrote:1- The song seems Ah-Ma-Zing !!!!!
                                                2-The video is not cheap ! They call it 90's urban style,the graffiti, lights, colorful and camera movment, it's 100% 90's
                                                3- her style is ok but not wow, i don't like the white outfit, she can wear something "simple" better than that.

I'm happy with it and i can't wait to see the whole video :smile:

Love her swagga :love2
                                                Agree, the white outfit is meeh. But everything else is perfect. :bow

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 13, 2014#74

Yuya wrote:
                                                  Ugh shut up don't act like if you're Benny or smth.
                                                  Stay PresseD Yuya :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 13, 2014#75

OMG!! :woot :woot :woot
                                                    I LOVE IT!! :bow :bow Urban Lo is back, and that's freaking exciting :woot
                                                    Can't stop listening and watching the video with a huge smile and a lil tear in my eyes ;)

Read more posts (1031 remaining)