Contributor

Sep 03, 2014#676

Can we a do a we want The Boy Next Door trailer trend?

For example, #BoyNextDoorTrailer? :smile:

:lol: I hate being so impatient ugh :lol:

Master of Jenology

Sep 03, 2014#677

still waiting for the trailer

Master of Jenology

Sep 03, 2014#678

I remember in one interview she said she really doesn't know what her plans are for the fall. A new movie role would be perfect. For next few months all she has that we know about is AI and some promo for Booty. Its good that she has TBND and Lila and Eve coming out but she filmed these last yr. She's a huge name actress and she goes on such long stretches of not making any movies. Its frustrating for us fans that want to see her in movies more than anything else she does

Contributor

Sep 03, 2014#679

She said in Elle she always has a 5yr plan and a 10yr plan. So why did she say she has no plans for fall? I think rather the fact is that her team cant manage her plans and projects

46K3,606
          Admin
          46K3,606

Sep 03, 2014#680

5 and 10 year plans are very rough. You have an idea of what you want to accomplish, but it's always in flux. I don't think she literally has her album releases and movies planned out that far. That's impossible.

Master of Jenology

Sep 03, 2014#681

I think she meant a 5-10 year plan about the things she want to do and achieve not about her schedules.

14K2,609
              Admin
              14K2,609

Sep 03, 2014#682

I thought she always said she never plans that far ahead. lol But yeah, she probably means what she wants to achieve in that period of time.

Master of Jenology

Jan 27, 2015#683

Deleted -- Duplicate post

Jan 27, 2015#684

( Edited)

When Hunky Neighbor Becomes Homicidal Stalker

‘The Boy Next Door’ Stars Jennifer Lopez

By NICOLAS RAPOLD JAN. 22, 2015 - THE NEW YORK TIMES REVIEW

Continue reading the main story / Video

PLAY VIDEO / 0:34
                    Clip: ‘The Boy Next Door’
                    A scene from the film. Video by Universal Pictures on Publish Date January 15, 2015. Photo by Internet Video Archive.

He can fix garage doors, beat up bullies and analyze “The Iliad,” but don’t be fooled: The new almost-20-year-old neighbor, Noah (Ryan Guzman), is a nightmare for an almost divorced schoolteacher, Claire Peterson (Jennifer Lopez), in “The Boy Next Door.” She succumbs to his flattery and his sculpted body one night, after walking out on a date, and the rest of the movie is devoted to showing how bad an idea that passionate mistake was.

Rob Cohen’s determined movie is basically a stalker story, except that the aggressor bunks 50 feet away. It takes care to counteract the novelty of its gender adjustment to the obsessed-lover formula — he’s a dude instead of a temptress! — by being utterly routine in other respects. Noah is enraged when Claire’s husband (John Corbett) tries to wheedle his way back, so he starts tormenting her and feeding anti-dad bile to her suggestible son, Kevin (Ian Nelson).

Unflagging in her relaxed appeal, Ms. Lopez never talks down to the often laughably written material, even when the story muzzles her authority-figure character with Claire’s dirty little secret and loses its sense of humor. (It takes forever and a murder before she finally calls 911.) Mr. Cohen, no stranger to delivering pulp product, employs visual clichés as if they were flash cards; no exposed thigh or made-you-jump reveal goes unexploited.

“The Boy Next Door” is rated R (Under 17 requires accompanying parent or adult guardian). For violence, sexual content, nudity and language.

Photo

Ryan Guzman and Jennifer Lopez star in Rob Cohen’s “The Boy Next Door.” Credit Suzanne Hanover/Universal Pictures

A version of this review appears in print on January 23, 2015, on page C8 of the New York Times, N.Y. edition with the headline: "The Boy Next Door". Order Reprints| Today's Paper|Subscribe

Read more posts (-16 remaining)