Doctor of Jenology
13K1,207

Nov 21, 2014#226

Well, this is awkward. Sorry.

14K2,704
    Doctor of Jenology
    14K2,704

Nov 21, 2014#227

The mexican actress Kate del Castillo take the Jennifer's part on this movie

Master of Jenology

Nov 21, 2014#228

Another bad decision....here we go again :fool:

14K6,381
        Contributor
        14K6,381

Nov 21, 2014#229

rafaelsalguero wrote:The mexican actress Kate del Castillo take the Jennifer's part on this movie
          no it's Juliette Binoche.

Binoche replaces Jennifer Lopez in the strong female role, after Lopez dropped out in September due to scheduling conflicts after rejoining Fox’s American Idol.

http://deadline.com/2013/12/juliette-bi ... in-648411/

Master of Jenology

Nov 21, 2014#230

Its sad to say but after Lila and Eve her movie career is.... OVER. What a shame.

22K4,156
            Doctor of Jenology
            22K4,156

Nov 21, 2014#231

why it's over? if her acting in Lila & Eve is good then directors will probably look up to her.

Master of Jenology

Nov 21, 2014#232

Are you crazy? She'll just have a 2-3 year break from movies! Then she'll return again. It's totally delusional to say her movie career is over!

Master of Jenology

Nov 21, 2014#233

wait..... so this movie is STILL being casted?!!! shit, i thought it was out already.

10K7
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  10K7

Nov 21, 2014#234

^No, the movie is on post-production and it comes out next year.

http://www.elpais.com.co/elpais/cultura ... economicos

Intro to Jenology

Nov 22, 2014#235

I'm kinda glad she's not doing the movie. It's a mess waiting to happen and their choice for director proves it.

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Nov 22, 2014#236

jenfan76 wrote:Its sad to say but after Lila and Eve her movie career is.... OVER. What a shame.
                        What are you talking about? %)

20K7,952
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,952

Nov 22, 2014#237

I dk, but I've never been a fan of this project. I'm really glad Jennifer dropped out of this.
                          And Jen's movie career is not over, but I agree that it would be cool, if she shot a new movie next year.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 22, 2014#238

her movie career is not over,but it's hard to let people think she is a good actress.Try to play some roles that people feel reality.

Master of Jenology

Nov 22, 2014#239

nixy1991 wrote:
                              jenfan76 wrote:Its sad to say but after Lila and Eve her movie career is.... OVER. What a shame.
                              What are you talking about? %)
                              Im just concerned cuz after Idol ended last yr she's had like 6 months to make another movie and there's been NOTHING. And there's nothing at all on the horizon, not even any rumors of her making another movie. And with Idol starting again, Shades of Blue next summer and the upcoming Vegas residency, it will be yrs before we see her in another movie after Lila and Eve. And for a big time actress with her talent, that is ridiculous. At her age, I think its hard for her to get roles now, so as she gets older its goin to be even more difficult. So frustrating for us fans who want to see her in movies more than anything else

16K4,312
                              Contributor
                              16K4,312

Nov 23, 2014#240

That not true. Maybe she is attached to a project we don't know about it yet.
                                They can announce she has a new project and start filming the following week.

23K5,924
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                23K5,924

Nov 23, 2014#241

Her movie career is in a lull, but it definitely isn't "over". She can always do a bunch of exploitation movies such as The Boy Next Door, and if Shades of Blue becomes a hit, that might get her more film offers, maybe with some higher-profile directors and cast. American Idol isn't helping, though. She'll have to say goodbye to that show sooner rather than later, and I have a feeling this season might be her last.

14K6,381
                                  Contributor
                                  14K6,381

Mar 31, 2015#242

sorry for the bump but some might be interested

here's the trailer for "The 33"

http://thefilmstage.com/trailer/trailer ... oche-more/

so Juliette Binoche replaced her (she's the one with the light blue jacket)

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2015#243

^ I'm glad she paid it dust. It looks so bad and boring :paperbag

Master of Jenology

Mar 31, 2015#244

this looks good.. looks like an Oscar nominated movie.. would have love to see Jen

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2015#245

rainman wrote:this looks good.. looks like an Oscar nominated movie.. would have love to see Jen

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2015#246

This looks good, reminds me Bodertown. I rather see Jen in a movie like that than TBND.
                                            + It's a latin movie tbh.

Did you see the woman with the green t-shirt ? She lookslike Maria Segovia. :lmao

Master of Jenology

Mar 31, 2015#247

Wow, this really looks good.

But we will never know how exactly her character would be. They had to change the script after her waiver.

20K7,952
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              20K7,952

Mar 31, 2015#248

I've never been really excited about this project tbh.

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 31, 2015#249

I feel like I saw the whole movie by just watching the trailer %) I'll be glad that she dropped out if it gets bad reviews and annoyed that she dropped out if it gets good ones. Haha.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 31, 2015#250

JFan wrote:I feel like I saw the whole movie by just watching the trailer %) I'll be glad that she dropped out if it gets bad reviews and annoyed that she dropped out if it gets good ones. Haha.
                                                    Did you miss The Boy Next Door's trailer? It had many more revealing scenes.

Read more posts (10 remaining)