14K2,800
Contributor
14K2,800

Sep 01, 2013#51

Nice shoot, especially like the Versace dress pic
    Too bad the article doesnt really have any photoshoot pics, but mostly candids

Master of Jenology

Sep 01, 2013#52

I cant wait to see it in HQ! My favorite is Versace dress! And article seems interesting, looks like she is promoting tour movie and Idol

Intro to Jenology

Sep 01, 2013#53

Adriana wrote:Scans are HQ but tagged! Photographer: Matthias Vriens-Mcgrath

Gorgeous!!! I LOVE IT! :love2
        I super love this!! I love the autograph signing thingy. :) Her hair is short and perfect. :)

Contributor

Sep 01, 2013#54

I actually like the Cover most :p

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 01, 2013#55

He first one is too sexy! :twisted: love them all!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 01, 2013#56

Lordy Lordy love it :)

Contributor

Sep 01, 2013#57

WOW at that photoshoot!!

Master of Jenology

Sep 01, 2013#58

Anyone know when this issue ^ is due on the stands?

+ Btw, did last month's Spanish edition of Cosmo have Jenn on the cover? THANKS!

Master of Jenology

Sep 01, 2013#59

the cover looks amazing :)

Master of Jenology

Sep 02, 2013#60

ahh, i need to grab my copy asap.

12K31
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      12K31

Sep 02, 2013#61

By Michael Kors

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

46K3,676
                        Admin
                        46K3,676

Sep 03, 2013#62

Here are excerpts from the interview:

Admitting that her appearance at the birthday party of the president of Turkmenistan earlier this year was a mistake: “I know that being seen as a role model means taking responsibility for all my actions. I am human, and of course, sometimes I make mistakes. But I promise that when I fall, I get back up. When I am wrong, I will learn the lesson and move on to face other challenges. For me, that’s what creating your own life is. Doing your best work while being your best self.”

On not feeling secure about herself until later in life: “It was after I had kids to be honest…The biggest insecurity I had was my singing. Even though I had sold 70 million records, there was this feeling like, I’m not good at this. And while I was married to Marc, he helped me get over it. He kept telling me, ‘You’re the only one holding yourself back from reaching your full potential as a singer. You have to let go’…I was always so insecure and just kind of going along. Then I grew, little by little, and realized, wait a minute, this is not a fluke. I’m not a mistake – I work my ass off. And I know what I’m doing.”

On being the creative force in business meetings: “Everybody in there might be more business-minded, but for me, if I’m talking about marketing or promotion or why a piece of clothing is made, it all comes from an emotion. I’m more of an artist, so when I’m able to use that muscle, I feel like I’m in my element.”

On her relationship with 26-year-old choreographer boyfriend Beau “Casper” Smart: “For me, it’s about having a great partner to walk this life with. I have my own high standards for what I want in a partner and how I want to be treated. I bring a lot to the table. I’m not talking about material things but what I have to offer as a person – love and loyalty and all the things that make a good relationship.”

When she commits to a man, she gives herself completely: “It’s funny, early on with Beau, I remember telling him how I have a real button on being ignored. And he was like, ‘Listen, if somebody ignores you, then forget them. They don’t deserve to have your attention.’ But it’s funny. Sometimes when we don’t get it, we try to get it in a negative way, you know?”

The magazine hits newsstands on September 10, so be on the lookout!
                          - See more at: http://www.beyondbeautifuljlo.com/jlo-c ... mopolitan/

13K1,207
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          13K1,207

Sep 03, 2013#63

^ 'You do not have permission to preview drafts.' :(

Master of Jenology

Sep 03, 2013#64

PEOPLE.COM

Jennifer Lopez on Love: " I Have My Own High Standards "

^ posted 09:40am

By K.C. BLUMM

09/03/2013 at 09:00 AM EDT

Jennifer Lopez and Beau "Casper" Smart (photo)
                              by GOMILLION AND LEUPOLD/COSMOPOLITAN

Jennifer Lopez, who's been married three times, finally knows what she wants when it comes to relationships.

"For me, it's about having a great partner to walk this life with," the star reveals in the October issue of Cosmopolitan (out Sept. 10).

The mother of two, who's been dating 26-year-old choreographer and dancer Beau "Casper" Smart since 2011, says, "I have my own high standards for what I want in a partner and how I want to be treated."

"I bring a lot to the table," she adds. "I'm not talking about material things but what I have to offer as a person – love and loyalty and all the things that make a good relationship."

Keep up with Jennifer Lopez in the pages of PEOPLE Magazine by subscribing now.

It's hard to believe it but the 44-year-old, who's set to return to American Idol this season, admits that she battled insecurities for years and didn't start feeling good about herself until after giving birth to Max and Emme, her twins with singer Marc Anthony, in 2008.

Jennifer Lopez (photo)
                              by MATTHIAS VRIENS-MCGRATH / COSMOPOLITAN
                              "The biggest insecurity I had was my singing," she reveals. "Even though I had sold 70 million records, there was this feeling like, I'm not good at this."

She credits her then-husband Anthony with helping her get over it.

"He kept telling me, 'You're the only one holding yourself back from reaching your full potential as a singer. You have to let go' … I was always so insecure and just kind of going along. Then I grew, little by little, and realized, wait a minute, this is not a fluke. I'm not a mistake – I work my ass off. And I know what I'm doing."

hmm . . Does this remind you of a wedding picture?

Contributor

Sep 03, 2013#65

this picture is soooooo cute :love2

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 03, 2013#66

ForeverJLover wrote:

this picture is soooooo cute :love2
                                  Ohhhnnn :love2

Master of Jenology

Sep 03, 2013#67

Hollywood Life by Bonnie Fuller[

Jennifer Lopez: Marc Anthony 'Helped Me GeT Over My Insecurities'

Tues, September 3, 2013 12:04pm EDT by HL Intern

Courtesy of Cosmopolitan

The 44-year-old looks better than ever, flaunting her toned tummy on ‘Cosmopolitan’ for their October 2013 issue. Inside, she dishes about her past and present relationships — see what she had to say!

Jennifer Lopez is looking beautiful on the cover of Cosmopolitan‘s October issue! The a-list star shows off her figure in a fitted pair of black lace pants and a divine vest that reveals her stunning abs and ample cleavage. The 44-year-old star is fully coming into her own after revealing her new found confidence — and she credits her ex-husband!

Jennifer Lopez’s Insecurities — How Marc Antony Helped Her Become Confident:
                                    Although she’s such a superstar on stage, JLo admitted that she was actually very insecure over her singing — and it was her ex-hubby, Marc Anthony, who helped her get over it. “It was after I had kids to be honest…The biggest insecurity I had was my singing. Even though I had sold 70 million records, there was this feeling like, I’m not good at this. And while I was married to Marc, he helped me get over it. He kept telling me, ‘You’re the only one holding yourself back from reaching your full potential as a singer. You have to let go’…I was always so insecure and just kind of going along. Then I grew, little by little, and realized, wait a minute, this is not a fluke. I’m not a mistake – I work my ass off. And I know what I’m doing,” she tells the mag.

Jennifer Lopez On Her Relationship with Casper Smart:
                                    When it comes to love, JLo has moved on with her 26-year-old beau, choreographer Casper Smart . “For me, it’s about having a great partner to walk this life with. I have my own high standards for what I want in a partner and how I want to be treated. I bring a lot to the table. I’m not talking about material things but what I have to offer as a person – love and loyalty and all the things that make a good relationship,” she says.

Jennifer Lopez On Commitment:
                                    She also dished on commitment. “It’s funny, early on with Beau, I remember telling him how I have a real button on being ignored. And he was like, ‘Listen, if somebody ignores you, then forget them. They don’t deserve to have your attention.’ But it’s funny. Sometimes when we don’t get it, we try to get it in a negative way, you know?”

Jennifer Lopez On Business:
                                    Aside from her love life, she also gave us a glimpse on how she manages her businesses. “Everybody in there might be more business-minded, but for me, if I’m talking about marketing or promotion or why a piece of clothing is made, it all comes from an emotion. I’m more of an artist, so when I’m able to use that muscle, I feel like I’m in my element.”

We think it’s so great that the down-to-earth star opened up to the mag — and there’s no denying the fact that she looked simply stunning while doing so! Do you agree?

Cosmopolitan

Master of Jenology

Sep 03, 2013#68

September 10th I'll have you Jen.

12K31
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      12K31

Sep 03, 2013#69

sunNmoon wrote:PEOPLE.COM

I don't like this pic, I can't feel it ... I feel sorry when I say that but I can't hide it

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 03, 2013#70

She looks amazing.. ^great pic.. They are 2 years together right?

Master of Jenology

Sep 03, 2013#71

JLopez wrote:
                                            sunNmoon wrote:PEOPLE.COM

I don't like this pic, I can't feel it ... I feel sorry when I say that but I can't hide it

omggg me too!!

26K8,933
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            26K8,933

Sep 03, 2013#72

Beau and Jen. :love2

10K7
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              10K7

Sep 04, 2013#73

Master of Jenology

Sep 04, 2013#74

The hair is cute and she looks nice but I'm not a fan of the looks and that eyeliner look. I mean seriously, who does her eyeliner like that? It should look more done up if you're going for that kind of eyeliner look.

13K1,207
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  13K1,207

Sep 04, 2013#75

Read more posts (75 remaining)