Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 01, 2007#76

The Beckhams and Tom Cruise were there and there are no pics of them??
    lol i don't think so

Master of Jenology

Aug 01, 2007#77

is it just me or do jen's boobs look bigger?

14K2,609
      Admin
      14K2,609

Aug 01, 2007#78

Ojani was there?!?
        I know, I was bit shocked at that so I went to GE to see if there were pics, but only found these from an event earlier.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx#

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 01, 2007#79

El cantante 18% fresh and the rest rotten acording to rottentomatoes.com

14K2,609
          Admin
          14K2,609

Aug 01, 2007#80

The Beckhams and Tom Cruise were there and there are no pics of them??
            lol i don't think so
            It is possible.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 01, 2007#81

I don't know it's sound fake to me... I mean come on.. Ojani?!

14K2,609
              Admin
              14K2,609

Aug 01, 2007#82

^I agree on that one but who knows? lol

Master of Jenology

Aug 01, 2007#83

Jen in white with long honey hair is always my favourite Jennifer look. she looks like heaven here! Her dress is hot and makes her bust look great.

Ken Paves is doing a GREAT job on her hair IMO. she needs to keep him on her full time payroll.

Eva looks great too, but i HATE her hair short. she needs Ken to hook her up with a full head of extensions again (Ken does Eva's hair too).

46K3,606
                  Admin
                  46K3,606

Aug 01, 2007#84

Uh-uh. Ken was on hand at the NYC premiere, and I didn't like her hair then.

Master of Jenology

Aug 01, 2007#85

i did :-)

have you liked it lately for all her EC promo on the talkshows, and the Puerto Rico and LA premieres? And I think he did her hair for Fashion Rocks mag too.

46K3,606
                      Admin
                      46K3,606

Aug 01, 2007#86

On TV yes, in person, it was okay. In person it looks REALLY long.

But, it's just long and straight. Anyone can do that. All you need is a CHI. I could do her hair and charge her half.

Master of Jenology

Aug 01, 2007#87

i guess its just coz my all time fave Jen look is when she has it long.

Admin

Aug 01, 2007#88

She looks gorgeous. Looks like she's sporting a Very Sexy VS push-up bra!

Master of Jenology

Aug 01, 2007#89

I don't know it's sound fake to me... I mean come on.. Ojani?! (LoPeZIT)
                              Hard to believe, even for him. But csheck this out - > This is Manny Perez, and he's in "El Cantante" with Jen and Marc - Maybe it's just me, but isn't there a slight resemblance, in these pix, to you-know-who? Wouldn't be the 1st time the press messed up.. (*rolls eyes*)

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing ... lbi&nbc1=1

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 01, 2007#90

Well in one interview jen said they havent seen DB and Victoria in a while. Marc jokingly said he is going over later to their place.

46K3,606
                                Admin
                                46K3,606

Aug 01, 2007#91

That does look like him a bit.

20K2,682
                                  Admin
                                  20K2,682

Aug 01, 2007#92

and even Lopez's ex-husband Ojani Noa, as they worked to promote the movie, which opens Friday August 3.
                                    WTF?
                                    Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Master of Jenology

Aug 01, 2007#93

Manny has groomed eyebrows. The Notorious Noa on the otherhand...

15K5
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      15K5

Aug 02, 2007#94

Intro to Jenology

Aug 02, 2007#95

thnx everyone

Gorgeus !! White's adore her !!

15K5
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          15K5

Aug 02, 2007#96

Ana Ortiz interview /

Aug 02, 2007#97

An other of Jen really short.

Master of Jenology

Aug 02, 2007#98

thanks for videos!!!

Admin

Aug 02, 2007#99

JenRox wrote:On TV yes, in person, it was okay. In person it looks REALLY long.

But, it's just long and straight. Anyone can do that. All you need is a CHI. I could do her hair and charge her half.
                                                  yah i thought it looked a bit dry in person... i do also happen to love Jen in long straight locks...that's her sig. style..

Master of Jenology

Aug 02, 2007#100

Follow - Up : Apparently Ojani was there (aka 'L' ) ( just an article; no related pix online )

LINK:
                                                    http://news.yahoo.com/s/fwd/20070801/en ... ohollywood

EL CANTANTE DANCES INTO HOLLYWOOD

by Jenny Peters - Wed Aug 1, 5:09 PM ET

Los Angeles - After earlier premieres in both Puerto Rico and New York City, one might think that the Hollywood bash to launch "El Cantante" might have been somewhat anti-climactic. But leave it to the film's stars (and real-life married couple) Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony to ramp up the excitement for L. A., by getting the biggest names on the planet to come to their Tinseltown party.

You know whom we mean ? David and Victoria Beckham, of course, whose every move since transplanting to sunny California seems to have been taking place in front of a camera. Which is why it was so out of character for them to slip quietly into the screening at the Director's Guild of America, along with buddy Tom Cruise, but that's what they did.

Anthony and Lopez (who also produced the film), however, were front and center on the red carpet, happily greeting their friends, co-stars, and even Lopez's ex-husband Ojani Noa, as they worked to promote the movie, which opens Friday August 3. The volatile story of Puerto Rican salsa singer Hector Lavoe and his wife Puchi, the actors agreed that making the film was such an extreme experience that at times they actually fought for real during the filming.

"It got really intense a few times," Anthony admitted. "One time she was trying to push me out the door and I didn't know what was going on, so I said, 'Jennifer!' and I ruined the scene."

Later, as friends Eva Longoria, Mario Lopez, Zoe Saldana, Ruben Blades, Lupe Ontiveros, and Maria Conchita Alonso settled into their seats, Anthony told the assemblage, "This is a labor of love for us, and it's okay to laugh," to which Lopez added, "or to cry."

The tragic tale did evoke a few tears, but everyone was all smiles later at the Latin-flavored afterparty in the transformed lobby of the DGA, where Lavoe's salsa tunes blared, Puerto Rican rum flowed, and authentic food from Lopez's own Pasadena-based restaurant Madre's was served. It seems that no matter where "El Cantante" goes, nor how many times they get together and do it again, the party just keeps right on sizzling.

Read more posts (4 remaining)