22K4,143
Doctor of Jenology
22K4,143

Nov 08, 2013#3726

You guys, talk about the digital sales, then the fake demos and also how great the fansites are. I mean like come on, you did a discussion on several things besides the new album, let the topic die until there is something new considering its subject, wanna chat? PM or just do it on BB' Chat thread.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 08, 2013#3727

CosTaSsSs wrote:You guys, talk about the digital sales, then the fake demos and also how great the fansites are. I mean like come on, you did a discussion on several things besides the new album, let the topic die until there is something new considering its subject, wanna chat? PM or just do it on BB' Chat thread.
      greek guy im not with u here! its a new album discussion and in this included the even likely demos on youtube. you never know. a member asked a question about it and I see no reason to not answer him. the chat here is just your part and your intervention that has nothing to do with the album. with your own logic we should not be talking about possible titles we wanted for the album etc. Its a forum and here we discussing. we are not only informs ;)

Contributor

Nov 08, 2013#3728

Greek Jlover wrote:
        danny5585 wrote:
        jloversworld wrote:
        RuRuLoVesJLO wrote: LMAO bring 'em back to Earth. OTF was a cute hit, that's it. If it didn't go #1 in the U.S. then it didn't shit on anything period.

OTF/RedOne/L.A. Reid put Jen's music career back on lifesupport, right now her music career is still a complete struggle, go see LIU's status.

OTF 08/02/2011 Release, Born This Way 11/02/2011... OTF was the best Selling single in Europe. Cute HIT?? Come on... At least it did shit ON YOUR FACE. :evil: ;)

PLUS OTF, most watched YouTube Video for a Female Artist.. SOOOOOOO,, well still cute :bow
        Well said!... how dare u call OTF a "cute hit"??? What a cute fan u r Ruru... OTF will be a classic in a few years, it deserves respect
        plus On the floor went number one in 19 countries, the reason why it didn't went 1 in usa was the low radio airplay

Exactly why OTF was a cute hit! Impress me, break records, go #1 in over 50 countries simultaneously, mold Pop music, make music videos and fashion that inspire, go #1 on BB for weeks, then we can talk. In the mean time its a cute hit that rode a RedOne wave that Gaga created. Now move along.

20K2,682
        Admin
        20K2,682

Nov 08, 2013#3729

You can't rewrite what happened. It was a big hit and you will deal. :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 08, 2013#3730

Absolute delusion! OTF success seems to make u pressed tbh.

It was a comeback song, and it SLAYED! Gaga needs to make 'as great' comeback after her flop nu album imo.

22K4,143
            Doctor of Jenology
            22K4,143

Nov 08, 2013#3731

@Ruru, to stop this it slayed your favorite and throwed her along with her egg on the black holes in space. OTF is one the best selling singles of all time. It also overtoped your favorites terrible video, I see why you're mad!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 08, 2013#3732

^CLOCKED!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 08, 2013#3733

CosTaSsSs wrote:You guys, talk about the digital sales, then the fake demos and also how great the fansites are. I mean like come on, you did a discussion on several things besides the new album, let the topic die until there is something new considering its subject, wanna chat? PM or just do it on BB' Chat thread.
                  Yasss. The BB Greek king has talk to his people. CLOCKED !

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 08, 2013#3734

Well... Jen is about to pull another "cute hit" and snatch some wigs... haters gonna be mad she will slay their faves again, trust me, just watch ;) #FACT

12K11,439
                    Contributor
                    12K11,439

Nov 08, 2013#3735

timmyd2121 wrote:You can't rewrite what happened. It was a big hit and you will deal. :coffee
                      I don't know why some of you take to heart what this insecure irrelevant troll says about Jen. Just ignore the hate, and don't pay it no attention.

20K2,682
                      Admin
                      20K2,682

Nov 08, 2013#3736

lol we never learn though...

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 08, 2013#3737

timmyd2121 wrote:lol we never learn though...

and u put yourselves too i hope... LOL

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 08, 2013#3738

On The Floor slays...
                            But You can't say ARTPOP is a flop...you guys are so pressed.

20K2,682
                            Admin
                            20K2,682

Nov 08, 2013#3739

alexjlover wrote:
                              timmyd2121 wrote:lol we never learn though...

and u put yourselves too i hope... LOL
                              Hence the "we"...

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 08, 2013#3740

JohnJLover wrote:On The Floor slays...
                                Its not a flop, I listened to it already and it is good, but nothing like the heavenly sent work of art Gaga said it would be, it is actually repetetive and somehow sounds like just one big song with some variations here and there, some songs sound like other songs in the álbum itself... And I think it´s evident that she didnt have the success she is used to.

That´s why I need JLo to come back strong and give me some life, music out there right now feels a Little boring to me.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 08, 2013#3741

wow this is deep

Master of Jenology

Nov 09, 2013#3742

Omg I need some news right now. Can't wait anymore

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2013#3743

I need news now !!!!! Ugh all I see on hear is demos that I've seen months ago ! -_-

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2013#3744

Guys, what you dont understand? LOL
                                        American Idol killing us to wait untill January!!!!

Master of Jenology

Nov 09, 2013#3745

CosTaSsSs wrote:@Ruru, to stop this it slayed you favorite and throwed her along with her egg on the black holes in space. OTF is one the best selling singles of all time. It also overtoped your favorites terrible video, I see why you're mad!
                                          User of the year for this :dance2

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2013#3746

:lol:

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2013#3747

danny5585 wrote:
                                              Its not a flop, I listened to it already and it is good, but nothing like the heavenly sent work of art Gaga said it would be, it is actually repetetive and somehow sounds like just one big song with some variations here and there, some songs sound like other songs in the álbum itself... And I think it´s evident that she didnt have the success she is used to.

That´s why I need JLo to come back strong and give me some life, music out there right now feels a Little boring to me.
                                              Okay that's your Opinion and I respect it but don't say ''big words'' because you never know what Album 10 will sound like...(I still believe it will be good...but you never know)

Master of Jenology

Nov 09, 2013#3748

JohnJLover wrote:
                                                danny5585 wrote:

Okay that's your Opinion and I respect it but don't say ''big words'' because you never know what Album 10 will sound like...(I still believe it will be good...but you never know)
                                                +1

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2013#3749

JohnJLover wrote:
                                                  danny5585 wrote:

Oh dont worry for my ¨big words¨ Im not gonna have to eat them, Jen will deliver just wait and see :coffee

10K7
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  10K7

Nov 10, 2013#3750

Producer Pop Wansel said something similar last week:

Wondering if the album or the next single is called 'Fire' or something like that.

Read more posts (0 remaining)