Fashion picks for Jennifer

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11331
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Nov 15th, 2015, 9:35 am

All i am saying is that what we see is also very much Jen's taste though. Whoever the stylist is, Jen is at a point in her career and life that she has a very distinct and specific style and taste. All they can do is work with that. Also they need connections and experience in the industry which is a very competitive field to snatch first and exclusively an amazing dress for your client.
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7105
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Nov 15th, 2015, 9:39 am

Then she should change her taste, her taste used to be great all the time :p
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11331
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Nov 15th, 2015, 9:53 am

lol Yeah i don't see that happening at 46 when the whole fashion world worships her. It's kinda a take it or leave it situation at this point.
Imforeal
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 292
Joined: Apr 30th, 2013, 10:16 am

by Imforeal, Nov 15th, 2015, 1:14 pm

panos86 wrote:All i am saying is that what we see is also very much Jen's taste though. Whoever the stylist is, Jen is at a point in her career and life that she has a very distinct and specific style and taste. All they can do is work with that. Also they need connections and experience in the industry which is a very competitive field to snatch first and exclusively an amazing dress for your client.

Working with JLo im sure its not gonna be super hard to get a dress coz u know designers loveeeeeee her. However, i dont think she would wear anything she outside her personal style so that will be limiting to the stylists creativity
Imforeal
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 292
Joined: Apr 30th, 2013, 10:16 am

by Imforeal, Nov 15th, 2015, 1:18 pm

mEm wrote:
daisylo wrote:Jen needs to get new stylists, change it up it's time, when I looks at how Lea Sedoux is killing it during the promo..

Image

Image

Image

Image


She's really really beautiful.

Those dresses would have never worked for Jlo. This Lea or whatever her name is, she has this model body, procelain skin and blonde hair so obviously she makes it look high fashion. But looking at the dresses individually, they are boring as hell and Jlos dresses are much much more daring and fashion forward
User avatar
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 23127
Joined: Jan 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by CosTaSsSs, Nov 15th, 2015, 1:43 pm

The first dress could have worked for Jen, maybe the last as well. Thing is Jen has large arms and most of the dresses don't fit well.
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11331
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Nov 15th, 2015, 2:10 pm

Imforeal wrote:
panos86 wrote:All i am saying is that what we see is also very much Jen's taste though. Whoever the stylist is, Jen is at a point in her career and life that she has a very distinct and specific style and taste. All they can do is work with that. Also they need connections and experience in the industry which is a very competitive field to snatch first and exclusively an amazing dress for your client.

Working with JLo im sure its not gonna be super hard to get a dress coz u know designers loveeeeeee her. However, i dont think she would wear anything she outside her personal style so that will be limiting to the stylists creativity

She is not the only A-lister though. There is almost a war between stylists for special exclusive outfits throughout the year's events. And to win these "wars" Jen needs the best stylists in the game with connections and experience. And imho being able to adapt one's creativity to each client's personality is part of being an awesome stylist.
Imforeal
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 292
Joined: Apr 30th, 2013, 10:16 am

by Imforeal, Nov 15th, 2015, 11:21 pm

panos86 wrote:
Imforeal wrote:
panos86 wrote:All i am saying is that what we see is also very much Jen's taste though. Whoever the stylist is, Jen is at a point in her career and life that she has a very distinct and specific style and taste. All they can do is work with that. Also they need connections and experience in the industry which is a very competitive field to snatch first and exclusively an amazing dress for your client.

Working with JLo im sure its not gonna be super hard to get a dress coz u know designers loveeeeeee her. However, i dont think she would wear anything she outside her personal style so that will be limiting to the stylists creativity

She is not the only A-lister though. There is almost a war between stylists for special exclusive outfits throughout the year's events. And to win these "wars" Jen needs the best stylists in the game with connections and experience. And imho being able to adapt one's creativity to each client's personality is part of being an awesome stylist.

Thats easier being said than done. But anyhow jen can get almost any dress she wants i bet. Buy i have to agree those two stylists she uses, i just dont trust them at all. They look waay to normal and they dress up themselves like coroprate employees
User avatar
masc86
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 14456
Joined: Jun 24th, 2004, 7:00 pm
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

by masc86, Nov 16th, 2015, 7:29 am

Michael Costello & Michael Cinco
Image
User avatar
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3784
Joined: Dec 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm
Location: Brazil

by Mille Backer, Nov 24th, 2015, 8:59 pm

Image
Image
Image
User avatar
paltin86
Intermediate Jenology
Posts: 705
Joined: Jun 14th, 2012, 7:33 pm

by paltin86, Nov 30th, 2015, 10:28 am

I am very impressed at Michael Costello and to imagine that he was on Project Runway and Project Runway All-Stars and he didn't win any of the seasons yet he is one of the biggest designers to come out of the show. Very proud of him!
User avatar
Mpe33
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mar 5th, 2014, 9:48 pm

by Mpe33, Nov 30th, 2015, 4:48 pm

crazyboyms wrote:Michael Costello & Michael Cinco
Image


I love everything.
User avatar
Mpe33
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mar 5th, 2014, 9:48 pm

by Mpe33, Nov 30th, 2015, 5:29 pm

Versus Versace - Ready to wear (spring 2016)

Image
User avatar
masc86
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 14456
Joined: Jun 24th, 2004, 7:00 pm
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

by masc86, Dec 1st, 2015, 3:10 am

love how you guys are getting more active here :)
Imforeal
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 292
Joined: Apr 30th, 2013, 10:16 am

by Imforeal, Dec 1st, 2015, 7:23 am

crazyboyms wrote:love how you guys are getting more active here :)

N r u active here Mr CrazyBottom?
Imforeal
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 292
Joined: Apr 30th, 2013, 10:16 am

by Imforeal, Dec 1st, 2015, 7:35 am

paltin86 wrote:I am very impressed at Michael Costello and to imagine that he was on Project Runway and Project Runway All-Stars and he didn't win any of the seasons yet he is one of the biggest designers to come out of the show. Very proud of him!

Oh really? Wow i didnt know that
User avatar
masc86
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 14456
Joined: Jun 24th, 2004, 7:00 pm
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

by masc86, Dec 1st, 2015, 8:45 am

Imforeal wrote:
crazyboyms wrote:love how you guys are getting more active here :)

N r u active here Mr CrazyBottom?

let me ignore this post :doh
User avatar
Mpe33
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1823
Joined: Mar 5th, 2014, 9:48 pm

by Mpe33, Dec 1st, 2015, 11:22 am

crazyboyms wrote:love how you guys are getting more active here :)


Yes I like watching new outfits and share my ideas lol ! I feel like the stylist of Jen
Imforeal
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 292
Joined: Apr 30th, 2013, 10:16 am

by Imforeal, Dec 1st, 2015, 11:31 am

crazyboyms wrote:
Imforeal wrote:
crazyboyms wrote:love how you guys are getting more active here :)

N r u active here Mr CrazyBottom?

let me ignore this post :doh

Hahaha i read ur name wrong. Sorry. I really thought its CRAZY BOTTOM and i thought to myself...wow this guy must really enjoy getting it in the ass. #freakyGuy #GoneWithTheWind Hahaha
User avatar
masc86
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 14456
Joined: Jun 24th, 2004, 7:00 pm
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

by masc86, Dec 1st, 2015, 12:59 pm

nope that's not the case lol
actually I'd like to change my username but Heather can't find how unfortunately so I have to stick with this one
User avatar
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3784
Joined: Dec 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm
Location: Brazil

by Mille Backer, Dec 27th, 2015, 10:46 am

Versace!

Image
User avatar
gulcan_irmak
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1752
Joined: Oct 6th, 2013, 5:40 pm

by gulcan_irmak, Dec 27th, 2015, 1:34 pm

Mille Backer wrote:Versace!

Image


Basic but Classic :love2
User avatar
masc86
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 14456
Joined: Jun 24th, 2004, 7:00 pm
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

by masc86, Dec 27th, 2015, 6:47 pm

Love the shoes
User avatar
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 7105
Joined: Apr 9th, 2014, 4:08 am

by daisylo, Dec 28th, 2015, 3:23 am

For the upcoming promo.

Badgley Mischka at New York Fashion Week Spring RTW 2016

Image

Image

Image

this for bigger events I guess, most aren't really her still but would nice to see her change it up

Naeem Khan at New York Fashion Week Spring RTW 2016

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3784
Joined: Dec 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm
Location: Brazil

by Mille Backer, Jan 7th, 2016, 7:44 pm

Golden Globes!

Look 1: Dress by Michael Costello!

Image

I could wear the dress without this cape with sleeve.

Look 2: Julien Macdonald!

Image

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alesito1991, Yahoo[Bot] and 22 guests