?

Intro to Jenology

Jul 26, 2017#2228

lucinda wrote:
        cupidboy88 wrote:
        ?
        sorry, link fixed

Aug 03, 2017#2229

maybe we already have them, but I don't see these particular pics in the BB gallery in the Joe Pugliese album (sorry only thums)

again, can't find these in the gallery - Austin Hargrave 2015

Robert Erdmann - 2008

13K1,207
          Doctor of Jenology
          13K1,207

Aug 03, 2017#2230

cupidboy88 wrote:maybe we already have them, but I don't see these particular pics in the BB gallery in the Joe Pugliese album (sorry only thums)

Robert Erdmann - 2008
            seriouly?

Intro to Jenology

Aug 03, 2017#2231

kateflo wrote:
              cupidboy88 wrote:maybe we already have them, but I don't see these particular pics in the BB gallery in the Joe Pugliese album (sorry only thums)

Robert Erdmann - 2008
              seriouly?

well I have already saw some of them, but I can't find them in the gallery, I didn't say them are all unseen

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 20, 2017#2232

Pic deleted
                New photo from Billboard shoot

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2017#2233

OMG :love2

Pic deleted

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2017#2234

New?

Pic deleted

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 31, 2017#2235

Who publish these photos? They're amazing though.

13K1,207
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      13K1,207

Sep 01, 2017#2236

That's not good people are leaking those pics.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 01, 2017#2237

kateflo wrote:That's not good people are leaking those pics.
                          They should ''leak'' them all in Media Deluxe :D
                          Pic deleted

Intro to Jenology

Sep 01, 2017#2238

....i thought we were asked not to post photos from this shoot anymore?

46K3,606
                            Admin
                            46K3,606

Sep 01, 2017#2239

SMH at people still leaking photos. I know for a fact some of those people were explicitly asked not to and they continue. Ridiculous. They are only pissing the photographer, not to mention Jennifer and her team off.

Master of Jenology

Sep 01, 2017#2240

JenRox wrote:SMH at people still leaking photos. I know for a fact some of those people were explicitly asked not to and they continue. Ridiculous. They are only pissing the photographer, not to mention Jennifer and her team off.
                                who is doing that? JLo's fans?? Jlo's friends??? Mmm "jhon jlover" he was a member here....
                                some people will get a life and stop doing a bad favor.

the good thing...
                                She looks amazing even without photoshop! :bow

Intro to Jenology

Sep 02, 2017#2241

Go JLo wrote:
                                  JenRox wrote:SMH at people still leaking photos. I know for a fact some of those people were explicitly asked not to and they continue. Ridiculous. They are only pissing the photographer, not to mention Jennifer and her team off.
                                  who is doing that? JLo's fans?? Jlo's friends??? Mmm "jhon jlover" he was a member here....
                                  some people will get a life and stop doing a bad favor.

the good thing...
                                  She looks amazing even without photoshop! :bow
                                  Yeah he was a member here. He got upset when he found out I have the full shoot and wouldn't send it to him.

Master of Jenology

Sep 02, 2017#2242

Ppl act like that shoot is Top Secret Classified information from the government. Its like 3 years old, the photographer already got paid, and Jen looks unbelievable. If some of the outtakes get out, so what, get over it!

Contributor

Sep 02, 2017#2243

Jlo101 wrote:Yeah he was a member here. He got upset when he found out I have the full shoot and wouldn't send it to him.
                                      Sharing is caring! That rhymes, so it's true.

Send them to me. :confetti

46K3,606
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,606

Sep 02, 2017#2244

jenfan76 wrote:Ppl act like that shoot is Top Secret Classified information from the government. Its like 3 years old, the photographer already got paid, and Jen looks unbelievable. If some of the outtakes get out, so what, get over it!
                                        It's not up to you, lol. Photographers are supposed to be paid when publications buy license rights to images and that isn't the case because they are unauthorized. The photographer didn't want them released and neither did Jennifer. Her team called me about it when they started showing up on social media and I posted about it then here.

Some of those so-called fans were contacted directly and obviously likes are more important than Jennifer's opinion.

Master of Jenology

Sep 02, 2017#2245

JenRox wrote:
                                          jenfan76 wrote:Ppl act like that shoot is Top Secret Classified information from the government. Its like 3 years old, the photographer already got paid, and Jen looks unbelievable. If some of the outtakes get out, so what, get over it!
                                          It's not up to you, lol. Photographers are supposed to be paid when publications buy license rights to images and that isn't the case because they are unauthorized. The photographer didn't want them released and neither did Jennifer. Her team called me about it when they started showing up on social media and I posted about it then here.

Some of those so-called fans were contacted directly and obviously likes are more important than Jennifer's opinion.
                                          So you're kinda a big deal is what you're saying?? Haha

Intro to Jenology

Sep 02, 2017#2246

JenRox wrote:

So im thinkin, if the photographer doesn't want it to leak, how does a third party have those shots then....?????

16K4,305
                                            Contributor
                                            16K4,305

Sep 02, 2017#2247

jenfan76 wrote:
                                              JenRox wrote:

So you're kinda a big deal is what you're saying?? Haha
                                              I dont wanna be involved but i'm just gonna say that I've been here since 2004 and I can tell that JenRox aka Heather is the last person in this forum you can say this to.
                                              This place is full of "I've insider informations" "I'm from Jen's team, I know something you don't, I can't you what it is (unless you beg for it) "I wish I can tell you more but i can't" type of people. (please see other topics for more info lol) but JenRox is not like that. She's been running this place for a long time and she is actually the only one who Jen's team can get directly in touch with.

And if Jen's herself or her team asked a material not to be shared here, then obviously it cannot be post here. I don't understand why we are even discussing this.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 02, 2017#2248

I understand that the photographer must be pissed but why would be Jennifer?

46K3,606
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,606

Sep 02, 2017#2249

I appreciate that, Mem. It wasn't to say that I'm important, it was to explain why it's a problem since you were downplaying it, but it's actually a big deal. I don't like to brag about stuff like that, but when things like that happen, I point it out and try to explain what I can.

I'm sure the pics leaked in the same way her songs have leaked in the past. Someone wasn't careful with security, a hacker, whatever.

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 03, 2017#2250

I've seen these pics for a few days on Twitter and so on... and in my opinion (as a fan who i've never seen them) i'd appreciate to see some of them (i know that each shoot is like 200 outtakes so i think like 5-6 pics it's not a big deal when they are old pics).

Jennifer looks amazing! :woot

Read more posts (705 remaining)