Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 01, 2012#101

JENNIFERLOPEZ04 wrote:BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!

I got tons and tons of pics and videos and pics with her backstage and my personalized autograph poster lol

Story up soon.. very interesting BTW
    Oh.... and I met another JLover from BB

Haha! You met me! :friends:

It was awesome! I'm going to post my story up soon and my bf got loads of pics too! Didn't get video guys sorry because I was trying to actually focus on the show! haha I didn't want to look down or away from Jenn for a second haha

Sep 01, 2012#102

So I've seen Jenn a few times before... My first time was on TRL when she was promoting Brave and was trying to cover up the pregnancy lol, second time was during the Juntos tour in Miami, and the third was at Liv when she was promoting Louboutins. I kinda already got that with my luck I never will get to meet her, which is why I didn't expect much and just went to enjoy the show and it was AMAZING! Her production and show felt like I was watching a broadway show. It had drama, sparkle, and glits! I also got to see Casper and Benny! Casper is a cutie in person as if I didn't already think so hahaha and it was so funny seeing how they were looking at Jenn versus how Anna Kournikova was looking at Enrique lol. She was dancing the whole night where as Casper and Benny were analyzing everything haha and Mary J. Blige was getting down during Jen's Hip Hop medley! hahaha

The two shows were obviously very different and I am very sad to say that I preferred Enrique's part in a sense because he was vibing with the audience so much and you really did not know what to expect because when the random people he picks are up there with him you don't know what's going to happen and he's so playful with them. Whereas Jenn's show is the kind you just sit there and enjoy because it is choreographed and perfected to the last detail. I will say though you could tell the whole arena was mesmerized by JLo! I didn't get that vibe during the Juntos tour, probably because she was pregnant haha but when I looked at everyone including this girl I know who hates Jenn, but went because she is a huge Enrique fan was looking at her like wow! Is she real? hahaha The straight guys were drooling, gay guys looking like they just saw god, and girls wishing they looked like her haha My favorite part was when she was singing UIBNM and you saw the slide show with the kids. You finally felt connected with her on a personal level and when Casper came out people went INSANE!!! It was so loud from all the screaming when they did the choreography together (for all you Casper haters lmao)

I will say though the first outfit is very unflattering, my fave was the last one and was so sad she didn't wear the black leotard last night :( Her voice also sounded stronger during the Juntos tour because I guess she was pregnant, which pushes on your diaphragm, although she did really well. Her and Yandel had a blast performing together, but it was funny because you could tell they really improvised because they kept looking at eachother like what do we do hahaha

It was an awesome night and I think as a movie or a permanent Vegas show it could totally see it work. Oh I will say that she needs to not perform HIDDI... I love that song, but she completely lost the crowd during that part. They loved when she payed tribute to Selena. I had a great time and enjoyed it and was able to savor the moment way better than the Juntos tour! lol She is such a force and such an amazing performer. I mean this woman is so fucking fierce lol and it never seizes to amaze me how gorgeous she is in person! Hahaha

Sep 01, 2012#103

sorry for writing a novel lmao! Oh and one of the producers was there too! totally forgot his name! Has long hair and is in one of the pics by the pool.

And I have to say you can totally notice who the JLovers in the crowd, even during the Juntos tour! It's awesome! :) i

14K678
        Admin
        14K678

Sep 01, 2012#104

I wonder if she'll keep performing the Selena song in Europe. I doubt anyone will care for it over here tbh. No one knows about Selena in Europe.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 01, 2012#105

SC88 wrote:I wonder if she'll keep performing the Selena song in Europe. I doubt anyone will care for it over here tbh. No one knows about Selena in Europe.
            You have a HUGE latin audience in Miami, which is why she probably sang it again here. I doubt she would too.

14K678
            Admin
            14K678

Sep 01, 2012#106

That's true, I'm just wondering if they'll realize it might not be as big of a success elsewhere, as it has been in the past few shows.

I'm glad you had a great time!

I'll just pretend I didn't read the Enrique & HIDDI part. :p

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 01, 2012#107

SC88 wrote:That's true, I'm just wondering if they'll realize it might not be as big of a success elsewhere, as it has been in the past few shows.

I'm glad you had a great time!

I'll just pretend I didn't read the Enrique & HIDDI part. :p
                Lmao! I really didn't want to feel that way I promise! haha And I didn't say I didn't like the HIDDI lol I said the crowd just wasn't feeling it and all sat down during that part lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 01, 2012#108

Omgggggggggggggggg she was amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Her voice wa :love2 s perfect

Master of Jenology

Sep 01, 2012#109

\\
                    hidi was a success in the aneheim show

46K3,606
                    Admin
                    46K3,606

Sep 01, 2012#110

She never performed DIW during this tour, to whoever asked.

Thanks for the reviews, guys! Good luck tonight, Natalie! :D

Details, details, details, Yoan!!! :popcorn

I'm surprised some of you guys liked the randomness of Enrique's set. I really didn't like it at all! Like, fine, bring a fan up, that's great. Like Hero, whatever, that's fine. But Stand By Me goes on and on, he interviews them instead of talking about himself, and then the fan sings instead of him. I don't know. I would hate if Jen did that. I paid money to see HER sing, not a fan.

Master of Jenology

Sep 01, 2012#111

this !^^^

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#112

Waiting on the show to start guys!! So excited!!

26K8,905
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          26K8,905

Sep 02, 2012#113

Have fun guys!

Final show in North America. :)

Intro to Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#114

emilin wrote:

Haha!! I took these two photos last night!!

The show was SOOOOOOOOOOOO amazing!!! Jennifer had us up dancing the ENTIRE time minus "If You Had My Love" and "Until It Beats No More" lol. Other than for those two songs, the entire arena was on their feet! I have to say, I quite enjoyed Enrique's show too. I was so close to him when he switched stages lol. I got some great pics of him but not that many great pics of Jen because her stage lights were SUPER bright and my camera couldn't really focus on her.

It was also sooo funny to all of a sudden look over and see Mary J. Blige sitting next to me lmao. She was so nice as I asked her to take the photo.

Btw, she was STANNING DOWN. Especially when Jen did her urban songs lol.

Here's a short clip I recorded of Mary dancing to 'Let's Get Loud' lol

Mary J. Blige at J.Lo's Concert in Miami

Master of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#115

i hope its super amazing enjoy

Sep 02, 2012#116

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#117

Michelle Quinoa ‏@MichiPublicity
                                    Lil Wayne is in the building!!! @jlo #concert http://instagr.am/p/PDnffXrfGp/

:woot
                                    ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#118

Wow nice! Lucky Miami!

Contributor

Sep 02, 2012#119

They're so lucky!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#120

Flo Rida Is There too

:smile:

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#121

Not fair! Lol

Intro to Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#122

JenRox wrote:She never performed DIW during this tour, to whoever asked.
                                              I'm the one who asked hehe :D

I think the only time she performed it this time around was in Rio, Chile, Panama, Argentina,Fortaleza and Sao Paulo. But not in the North American portion of the tour.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#123

Wisin Y Yandel Backstage With Casper LOL

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#124

I am glad that the miami jlover had a blast. :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#125

OMG THIS SOUNDS LIKE THE BEST SHOW EVER !!!!!! EVERYONE IS THERE !!!! My aunt is there and she says JLo is amazing !! What a great show cant wait to see videos !

Read more posts (99 remaining)