Intermediate Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#126

Tunechi! !!!!!!!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#127

COCONUTS ARE ON STAGE TOO !!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#128

We got VIP FOR 10min lol almost got caught by another security! The girl security let us get in with her! She literally came and found us soooo sweet but unfortunately others are more strict! Which I understand, still got to see her from my original seats so I was happy regardless!

Little Wayne was there tonight!!! And yes! The coconuts came out and Jen got teary eyed!!!!! Everything was beautiful, especially Jen ;)

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#129

OMFG LIL WAYNE AND COCONUTS OMGGGGGGGGG I CANT WAIT TO SEE VIDEOS!!!

Im crying right now, i dont even know why lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#130

OMG YOUR SO LUCKY !!! POST PICS AND VIDS !!!! Everything was live im guessing and how was lil wayne/flo rida coloabs

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#131

Don't hate me but I have no videos or pics of tonight because I was disgustingly far :( so everything with the iPhone looked horrible from that distance. Little Wayne did his part from Im into you and left lol really quick but the crowd went wild! Flo Rida was good and well I'm not gonna lie, last night was better (not just because last night I had VIP which was intense) but the fact that tonight she didn't do HIDDI, which is literally my FAVORITE song of hers. She also didn't do UIBNM :( so we didn't see the PowerPoint with the coconuts. She didn't do "if you had my love" acoustic and she didn't do the Selena song. I almost cried when she didn't do HIDDI. But I understand she must be dead tired! It was an intense show. I just thought that since it was the last one it would of been longer but still oh so good. I love her!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#132

Its ok !!!!!! I was the same i took few pics and vids ! Ugh i wonder why the are filming for the film, maybe they used both yesterday and today ! I hope you had a great time though !!!

13K1,207
                Doctor of Jenology
                13K1,207

Sep 02, 2012#133

Mary J. Blige

Casper

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#134

I have no clue about the filming & yes thank u, I always have a good time if jlo is involved lol.... but OMG I forgot to mention last night....that camera lady that's ALWAYS with Jlo was taking a million pics of her and took a pic of me and my friend in the VIP section and I'm wondering if and where those pics will come out!!!!! We BOTH wore a high but for our girl Jlo lol...

13K1,207
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    13K1,207

Sep 02, 2012#135

+ 102 MQ pics of Jen (Aug, 31)

http://www.mediafire.com/?13cj8cc8vc21fgb

Intro to Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#136

She has more shows in October right? But this is the final show of the NA tour right?

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#137

I'm sure shes already started filming, I bet the movie will be realesed a few months after the tour is over. Cause Benny said its not a tour movie its more of that and preparation and more of the past years

Contributor

Sep 02, 2012#138

This was the last of the US. She is heading to Europe next.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#139

ImBreezyAf wrote:I'm sure shes already started filming, I bet the movie will be realesed a few months after the tour is over. Cause Benny said its not a tour movie its more of that and preparation and more of the past years
                              aww well I hope they release a separate dvd for just the tour I mean since they'll have all the footage it's not that hard. Celine did it.

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#140

^same here like the dance again the hits deluxe and the regular. There should be a regular movie by itself. Then maybe a deluxe.with the movie and tour DVD and throw in the dance again the hits CD! !!! Lol id like that

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#141

Sounds good to me too !!!! Im super psyched for this movie ugh cant wait !!!

Sep 02, 2012#142

Jennifer Lopez ‏@JLo

Wanna thank everybody involved in the tour!! My whole crew!! Especially and most of all the fans!!!!!!!! #BESTFANSEVER #DanceAgainTour2012

and

A million thanks to my special guests tonight @LilTunechi @official_flo @wisinyyandel #miamiwasamazing #danceagainworldtour

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#143

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Awwwww Emme & Max so cute, such a beautiful moment :love2

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#144

SHE SAID "UNTIL NEXT TIME" !!!! WE ARE GETTING ANOTHER TOUR I WILL PUT MONEY ON IT !!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

(this is what i think, IM NOT STARTING RUMORS) Hehehe or maybe im just a foool BUT WHO CARES I LOVE YOU JEN !

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#145

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

From yesterday's show :D

12K31
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          12K31

Sep 02, 2012#146

OMG !! Days pass quickly !!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#147

^^^^ Right !!!!!! I was thinking the same thing ! I remeber when we foound out about this tour and now two legs are already over and she has one more left !!! It really is nuts, im just glad it all has went amazing so far and she has sold out every concert and were getting a movie and and and and and Jen couldnt have done anything better ! THE END :love2

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#148

I feel so emotional, ah i love her so much...shes so amazing :love2

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#149

Omg I wish I went to Miami show! </3

SHE LITERALLY KILLED IT THERE :bow :bow :bow

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 02, 2012#150

I had to leave right after Enrique's set, as they were putting up Jenny's stage due to an emergency y'all :(

Read more posts (74 remaining)