Apr 05, 2012#201

Marc is getting on my nerves :s

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 05, 2012#202

Heather I agree!

Master of Jenology

Apr 05, 2012#203

MArc is so irritating!!!
        And lol at him feeling offended when jen that sometimes a singer with a smaller voice can touch more people!

26K8,905
        Doctor of Jenology
        26K8,905

Apr 07, 2012#204

Season Finale tonight!

16K4,305
          Contributor
          16K4,305

Apr 07, 2012#205

season finale? Will this show have more another season?

46K3,606
            Admin
            46K3,606

Apr 07, 2012#206

According to Marc, yes:

Anthony, Lopez unite for live ‘Q’Viva’ show; he says working together is ‘second nature’

NEW YORK — Marc Anthony says working with Jennifer Lopez is like second nature, which is good since the exes are uniting for one night in concert.

The pair have announced they’ll perform together May 26 in Las Vegas as part of “Q’Viva! The Chosen Live,” which will feature the top talent from their televised talent show.

“It’s a very unique, modern way, and sexy way, to package these traditional talents,” he said in a phone interview Wednesday. “I’m really, really looking forward to the live show.”

“Q’Viva! The Chosen,” which airs on Univision and Fox, features the former couple as they travel across the globe to find the best Latin talent. Both Anthony and Lopez are executive producers of the show, along with “American Idol” creator Simon Fuller and the show’s director, Jamie King.

The show was conceived when Anthony and Lopez were a couple, and even after they announced their breakup last year, they decided to go ahead as the show’s hosts.

Anthony realizes that some people don’t understand how the former couple, who were married seven years and have a set of twins together, are able to still work side by side.

“I know it’s shocking to people and I hear that a lot,” said Anthony, adding with a chuckle, “It’s more shocking to me that it’s shocking to people.”

Anthony said he and Lopez met while working, and for them, working side by side is natural, and there’s no bad blood between the two.

“Thank God that’s not the case, obviously. Maybe if that was the case, it would’ve been different,” he said of their work together on the show. “But, that’s why I can tell you it was a wonderful experience all the way around.”

Besides Lopez and Anthony, 52 performers from around the world will perform as part of the “Q’Viva!” concert at Mandalay Bay Events Center. It’s a culmination of the TV show’s search to find acts for what Anthony termed “the world’s most amazing Latin spectacular ever.”

Anthony said one of the things that most impressed him was how the artists bonded despite differences in ethnicity and where they came from.

“I thought that bringing all of these artists together in one house would have been a little more dynamic by way of conflict,” he said. “That’s one thing that absolutely blew me away, the way they became one nation. And that’s how they would put it — ‘We’re one nation, all of us.’”

Anthony also said the show, in its inaugural season, would be back.

“Absolutely. We’re in the middle of setting it up now,” he said. “This is a passion project. ... I’m looking forward to doing it again. It’s bigger than all of us. It’s a movement.”

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 08, 2012#207

Marc Anthony says J.Lo TV 'spat' was clever editing

April 6, 2012, 8:16 PM EST
                WENN

Singer Marc Anthony has played down the controversy of an awkward moment on the TV talent show he films with ex-wife Jennifer Lopez, insisting it was just the work of "clever producers."

Bing: Marc Anthony and Jennifer Lopez to perform together

In an episode of" Q'Viva! The Chosen," which airs on Saturday, Lopez appears to upset her ex by calling him "a pig" for referring to two sexy dancers on the show as his "honeys."

But in an interview with "Entertainment Tonight," he insists the TV moment wasn't quite as it appears.

He explains, "You have to realize that we filmed for months and so there is a lot of footage and you can cut things all kinds of ways... We have some clever producers... that have a great sense of humor."

The stars split last summer and both have since found love with new partners -- but they remain friends and business accomplices on the show they helped create before the break-up.

Keep up with MSN Entertainment: Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.

I thought Marc was one of the producers?

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 08, 2012#208

Shanti or someone else does anyone have the dl links for last weeks episode April 31st? It's the 5th episode!

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 08, 2012#209

Lol will somebody post tonights episode tomorrow idk if I can stay awake that long!

Master of Jenology

Apr 08, 2012#210

This is a good show but I hope Jen stop after this season.....it took a lot out of her, emotionally and physicallly

Master of Jenology

Apr 08, 2012#211

sarahnovack1033 wrote:Shanti or someone else does anyone have the dl links for last weeks episode April 31st? It's the 5th episode!

ok, Im glad I wasnt the only one who thought that 5th episode did air and nobady posted it. I thought I was imagining :fool:

so can somebody please post episode 5 and episode 6? :oops:

Master of Jenology

Apr 29, 2012#212

Intro to Jenology

Apr 30, 2012#213

Thank you for posting episode 5 Shanti. If episode 6 becomes available will you please post it. Thank you in advance

Master of Jenology

Apr 30, 2012#214

Ok and you're welcome :)

Master of Jenology

Apr 30, 2012#215

thanks shanti! long wait, I even forgot about it :)

Intro to Jenology

Apr 30, 2012#216

Any of you saw episode 5? What does Marc say right after Jen gives him that longass hug at the end?

Intro to Jenology

Apr 30, 2012#217

" Oh I almost kiss you"

Intro to Jenology

Apr 30, 2012#218

^ lol. It was such a moment. <3

Intro to Jenology

May 22, 2012#219

Sorry for bumping but I don't understand why we never got episode 6! I mean come on they released the previous 5 episodes why not the last one as well!

Master of Jenology

May 23, 2012#220

I have noticed that they began to produce one episode once a month. I check every day if episode 6 appeared or not... I don't like it. I wait for all episodes and them watch, because my memory is sucks... if i watch once a month, I will forget what has happened in last episode. I don't understand why they produce episodes so rarely :evil:

22K4,141
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          22K4,141

May 23, 2012#221

Hopefully this one will never be shown again! lol

Intro to Jenology

May 26, 2012#222

shanti wrote:I have noticed that they began to produce one episode once a month. I check every day if episode 6 appeared or not... I don't like it. I wait for all episodes and them watch, because my memory is sucks... if i watch once a month, I will forget what has happened in last episode. I don't understand why they produce episodes so rarely :evil:
                                              I know I don't understand how it was never released. I hope it surfaces one day.

Aug 08, 2012#223

I apologize for bumping this but can anyone in the US rip the full episode 6 from Fox.com? I would but I'm in Canada and can't view it.
                                                http://www.fox.com/qviva-the-chosen/ful ... /14069073/

Read more posts (-2 remaining)