Doctor of Jenology

Feb 03, 2012#101

On Thursday (February 2) night, Madonna will world-premiere a teaser for her highly anticipated new video on "American Idol." The preview of "Give Me All Your Luvin' " comes in advance of the clip's official Friday-morning debut.

here is a video..i havent seen it cuz it is not available in my region

http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/730874/j ... ntor.jhtml

[BBvideo 640,385]http://www.mtv.com/videos/news/730874/j ... ntor.jhtml[/BBvideo]

But if you think that the "Idol" judges are getting any special treatment and are seeing it first, think again.

"I have not seen it yet," Jennifer Lopez told MTV News earlier this week. "I'll see it with all you guys on Thursday." When asked whether she'd even heard any of the finished track, she further dished that she hasn't heard a thing — and that includes a leaked version of the song that hit the Internet last fall.

"I hate when the demos leak," J. Lo added. "It's so unfair."

Now that Madonna is in the "Idol" family, is there any chance she might come on the show to mentor the contestants before her album, MDNA, drops in March? "I don't know. I mean, that would be awesome," Lopez said. "And if it was me, she would be the one person I'd probably want to come and mentor me if I was a contestant on 'Idol.' "

With so much mystery surrounding the track and the video, which also feature Nicki Minaj and M.I.A., MTV News got some exclusive insight into the vibe of the clip from its directors, Megaforce.

"We said, 'Wow, it's quite interesting that it's a mix between these three artists.' They are not a part of the same universe for us," Raphael Rodriguez said of the Martin Solveig-produced track. "So it was interesting to hear this mix and different kind of music." He later described the video as "about happiness and something really sunny."

Get your "Idol" fix on MTV News' "American Idol" page, where you'll find all the latest news, interviews and opinions.

26K8,905
    Doctor of Jenology
    26K8,905

Feb 03, 2012#102

Changes to 'American Idol,' Dan Radcliffe in 'The Woman in Black' and Demi Moore: Zwecker

Updated: Thursday, 02 Feb 2012, 10:04 PM CST
      Published : Thursday, 02 Feb 2012, 9:46 PM CST

By Bill Zwecker, FOX Chicago News

Chicago - There are new marching orders this season for "American Idol."

I’ve learned the show's producers have specifically told judges Jennifer Lopez, Randy Jackson and Stephen Tyler to “look for more than mere musical talent and a marketable look."

Along with singing, show honchos said they need contestants with a heart-touching or heart-wrenching story.

That's why they've gone for a Britney Spears look-a-like who gave up singing for a husband who they cheated on her - or the kid who spent time in a refugee camp.

In more backstage "Idol" gossip, I've learned J-Lo, Randy and Steven have been gossiping big time about the surprise firing of Paula Abdul from "The X Factor" earlier this week.

While the exit of Steve Jones and Nicole Scherzinger was expected -- Paula’s dumping revealed "The X Factor" is being totally blown up and rebuilt.

The "Idol" judges are amused by how cocky Simon Cowell had been, thinking he was leaving the "sinking ship" of "Idol" to launch "The X Factor," and the ratings never came close to the numbers he had predicted.

(...)

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/dpp/enterta ... n-20120202

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 03, 2012#103

Shanti please rapidshare...ty :)

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 03, 2012#104

is next week hollywood week!?

46K3,606
          Admin
          46K3,606

Feb 03, 2012#105

^Yup!

Jen's face when that kid fell off the stage was priceless. I couldn't stop laughing. But I feel bad, hahaha.

26K8,905
            Doctor of Jenology
            26K8,905

Feb 03, 2012#106

It was a pretty good episode! :D

Not as boring as Portland and Aspen.

I can't wait for Hollywood!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 03, 2012#107

i m watching the episode right now!!i ll edit my post as i ll be watching

1)jen is radiant and totally beautiful..she is hilarious from the start

2)the first contestant johhny is delicious but he is younger than me..hmmmmm..oh well!!

he is MINE :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 03, 2012#108

screenacaps (episodes 6 & 7)

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 03, 2012#109

omg at the girl falling down from the stage!!! loved jen's reaction though..omg they re really dramatic..n0thing like last season at all!!they were so calm last year compared to this year!!
                    woooooooow

Master of Jenology

Feb 03, 2012#110

J.LO fan wrote:Shanti please rapidshare...ty :)
                      https://rs657dt.rapidshare.com/#!downlo ... 4fa3175%29

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 03, 2012#111

shanti wrote:
                        J.LO fan wrote:Shanti please rapidshare...ty :)
                        https://rs657dt.rapidshare.com/#!downlo ... 4fa3175%29
                        Thanks again haha

26K8,905
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        26K8,905

Feb 03, 2012#112

The Big Bang Theory's 5.4 adults 18-49 rating was down a tenth vs. a 5.5 rating last week, but for the third week in a row it topped the first half hour of American Idol (5.0) among adults 18-49. Also, its average audience of 16.38 million viewers would be a series high, if it holds up in the final ratings.

American Idol drew a season low 5.4 adults 18-49 rating in its full hour, down a tenth vs. a 5.5 rating last Thursday, although finals adjustments are likely to close that gap.

Almost the same as last week. That's good news I think?

46K3,606
                          Admin
                          46K3,606

Feb 03, 2012#113

I suppose that's good. The final ratings have been adjusted up by a tenth, so I guess it will end up being equal.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 03, 2012#114

Can't wait for the Hollywod week

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2012#115

yea hollywood week!

Master of Jenology

Feb 04, 2012#116

The video of that Johnny kids audition was on yahoo's homepage all day. The title mentions Jen flirting with Idol contestant. Can just see ppl calling her a cougar

Master of Jenology

Feb 04, 2012#117

The preview of Hollywood week looks SO good!

10K7
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    10K7

Feb 04, 2012#118

That was a pretty boring week and I don't know if it's just my feeling but Jen seemed quieter than usual. She looked beautiful, though. The red look is amazing, she looks so young.

And yea, the Hollywood Week looks awesome. Can't wait, it's my favorite level. :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2012#119

JenRox wrote:^Yup!

Jen's face when that kid fell off the stage was priceless. I couldn't stop laughing. But I feel bad, hahaha.
                                        OMGosh!! I laughed too and kept rewinding it. It was funny and I just was like..wow. Jen was right, these kids were dropping like flies.

Master of Jenology

Feb 04, 2012#120

Where is JLoPhilippines??I need my weekly gifs LOL...ah and a new avatar!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2012#121

LoveMarie18 wrote:
                                            JenRox wrote:^Yup!

OMGosh!! I laughed too and kept rewinding it. It was funny and I just was like..wow. Jen was right, these kids were dropping like flies.
                                            That's what she ment by they were dropping like flies! And the look on her face was just indescribable! PRICELESS! :woot

Master of Jenology

Feb 04, 2012#122

HQ

Feb 04, 2012#123

The Drama of Hollywood Week
                                                Is Season 11's Hollywood Week really the most intense ever? Only the strong will survive. See for yourself!

video: http://www.americanidol.com/videos/seas ... eek_drama/

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 04, 2012#124

thanx for the video!

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 04, 2012#125

Exited!

Read more posts (8 remaining)