Intermediate Jenology

Jun 26, 2007#26

mEm wrote:
    Jennifer will tour this time. She's is just waiting for vthe english album to be realesed

Even if she releases new single in July,album will be released in October
    So if she waits for the english album to be released,this means no tour in 2007.

anyways lol.
    Did I say 2007?? Umm No!

16K4,312
    Contributor
    16K4,312

Jun 26, 2007#27

^ lol,i didn't say it 2 u. i said it to Jen and david lol. cuz Jen said she's finally touring THIS YEAR.

46K3,676
      Admin
      46K3,676

Jun 26, 2007#28

Yeah, she was saying summer, then fall, lately it was winter.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2007#29

i mean come on, beyonce released her album in september of last year. she is just now comin to the united states to tour. so just leave it alone

14K2,609
          Admin
          14K2,609

Jun 26, 2007#30

atleast i got verifications on my side
            That's not really verification. It's not even verification when Jen says it.

I understand what Heather is saying. There have always been strong indications that Jen was going to tour. I think she really means it with good intentions to do so when she says it, but for whatever reason it doesn't happen. There was a lot of talk about her touring for CAUM this summer. It doesn't look like that's going to happen. Will she or won't she eventually tour, nobody really knows for sure. Anything could happen, again. It's a wait and see thing as usual.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2007#31

she never said she was gonna tour for como ama una mujer ... she said for both her spanish and english album. i was there when she said it on TRL ... she said once her english album is released she will tour for both of them at the same time. that makes sense. why would she do a tour of her spanish album, and a tour for english album. just make it all in one. i never thought she was gonna tour THIS year for the spanish album.

14K2,609
              Admin
              14K2,609

Jun 26, 2007#32

There was something about a spanish tour with both Jen and Marc this summer. But, hey it you're positive she's going to tour, go for it. I was just saying that I understand what Heather is saying. Maybe she'll tour, but maybe she won't. lol

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2007#33

oooh yeah ... samantha said that last year that jennifer and marc MIGHT do a tour together. but that was up to jen and marc to do of course. and plus it doesnt make sense to do two tours for two different albums that come out so close at the same time. i guess they scrapped that idea.

14K2,609
                  Admin
                  14K2,609

Jun 26, 2007#34

I actually got that from some other source about the Marc and Jen tour. Yeah, things can get scrapped for whatever reason.

Admin

Jun 26, 2007#35

She probably hasn't toured because her albums as of late haven't been commercial smashes. If her english album sells a billion copies, she'll tour the world 6 times in a year.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2007#36

lol. 'this is me...then' was a smash, if she woulda promoted it more. she didnt even perform but like 3 or 4 times for that album, mostly it was 'jenny from the block' that she was singin.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2007#37

It's not even verification when Jen says it.
                          I love this!
                          'this is me...then' was a smash,
                          Yes, it was. She kinda stopped promoting it after April 2003 (after "I'm Glad"). The album sold 2.7 million copies in the US solely on JFTB & AIH.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2007#38

i didnt mean wit videos, i meant wit performances

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2007#39

^ yes, she stopped performing pretty fast. She didn't even have 1 performance of "I'm Glad"!

Master of Jenology

Jun 27, 2007#40

jamez lo wrote:lmao, and i think she s the only one who sold 40 million cds with only one concert!!!
                                Yeah, but she's very rare in the entertainment industry because she's got 25 movies under her belt as well.

20K2,688
                                Admin
                                20K2,688

Jun 28, 2007#41

If her english album sells a billion copies, she'll tour the world 6 times in a year.
                                  And not once would she stop anywhere near South Texas ... I'd probably have to go to Dallas or Houston.
                                  Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Master of Jenology

Jun 28, 2007#42

^That's still closer to where I'd probably have to travel lol

Admin

Jun 28, 2007#43

I had a dream that she announced two concerts in LA!! but now that I've told you...it probably WON'T happen!!

16K4,312
                                      Contributor
                                      16K4,312

Jun 28, 2007#44

^ lol.

Read more posts (-6 remaining)