Jennifer Lopez Fanclub (?)

Jennifer Lopez Fanclub (?)

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 24, 2007#1

She should really have one. Just like Bee, Kelly, and Michelle have them ... so fans can get exclusive things and exclusive information. I mean we do have onlinejlofan.com, thats very exclusive, but you know, when it comes to concert dates, tours, or just events she is gonna be at, to make sure we don't miss them. Or packages to exclusive concert tickets n stuff ... wat do yall think?

14K2,609
    Admin
    14K2,609

Jun 24, 2007#2

Yeah, an official site would be great. Marc also has one which is awesome. Maybe one day it will happen. It should be run by official members of her staff though. That way all of her fans would have an equal opportunity to participate and be involved. Everyone would know up front when things were happening. It would be nice to have official confirmations, contest, etc. from the real source.

Admin

Jun 24, 2007#3

It would be great, but she doesn't do a lot of fan interactive events.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 24, 2007#4

but im sayin it could b useful in the case of when she IS out there ... like right now she's been at plenty of events n still got more comin up. that would b real kool. i mean i dont think prices should b as ridiculous as some of bee's prices ... but yeah. i still think jen should have a fanclub site.

46K3,677
          Admin
          46K3,677

Jun 25, 2007#5

The DC3 sites are really crappy. The only purpose they serve is to sell pre-sale tickets. OCCASIONALLY, they'll let fanclub members in NYC and LA attend tapings of shows, but anyone can do that by themselves. I paid $30 for the B one, and I'm not even going to the concert because it's so damn expensive.

Jen doesn't tour, so it would serve no purpose.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 25, 2007#6

but she will tour, u can call me the an extreme optimist, but u are an extreme pessimist !! lol!

46K3,677
              Admin
              46K3,677

Jun 25, 2007#7

I'm being realistic. She says she's touring every time she has an album. Every. Single. Time. Go back and read old articles. I found one a few months ago about the rumored tour with Marc. It was from 2004!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 25, 2007#8

^true

15K5
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  15K5

Jun 25, 2007#9

If she doesn't Tour this Time she can stick to acting after her next album, 6 albums and 0 Tour that's ridiculous.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 25, 2007#10

nmou81 is right. it has no sence

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 25, 2007#11

lmao, and i think she s the only one who sold 40 million cds with only one concert!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 25, 2007#12

It'll be awesome if she ever does tour!!! But I dun really care... anymore about the touring thing

16K4,313
                          Contributor
                          16K4,313

Jun 25, 2007#13

i fully agree with Heather... Jen has been saying that she will definetly tour every year.
                            This time i won't belive until i see Jen (not until i bought tickets lol)

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2007#14

yeah, but this year is different for her, she released her spanish album and she is so happy for that, and also she said everywhere she'll tour this year ...and we have to consider she is singing live so much..so maybe she's preparing herself for her tour.

20K2,688
                              Admin
                              20K2,688

Jun 26, 2007#15

Let's hope.
                                Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2007#16

just like i said before, every year she used to say she belives and thinks she will tour that year, but never until this year has she said 'yes im finally gonna tour this year, its being planned, and all that stuff'. and this is all before her english album comes out. usually she dont say nothin bout touring until she's released her english album. so thats why i have a gut feelin she will... i dont care wat nobody says ! lol

46K3,677
                                  Admin
                                  46K3,677

Jun 26, 2007#17

No, but you're wrong. They announced DATES one time. I remember, because it was my birthday week and I was over the moon.

Another time, she had toy models of her stage. They mentioned it in a magazine article. They described it and said she played with it. I want to say it's Latina magazine, but I'm not sure.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2007#18

that was the first time she announced it, but that was years and years ago.

46K3,677
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,677

Jun 26, 2007#19

Those were 2 separate times.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2007#20

lol heather can u leave me alone about the whole tour thing and just let me feel that she is gonna tour ???!! lol plleeeease !

46K3,677
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,677

Jun 26, 2007#21

I'm just trying to help you get past the denial stage.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2007#22

i shall never convert !

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 26, 2007#23

Dont worrry david, i agree with you. Jennifer will tour this time. She's is just waiting for vthe english album to be realesed, this is what i was told on friday night at the concert.

Doctor of Jenology

Jun 26, 2007#24

seee ... !! atleast i got verifications on my side !! thank u samantha

16K4,313
                                                  Contributor
                                                  16K4,313

Jun 26, 2007#25

Jennifer will tour this time. She's is just waiting for vthe english album to be realesed
                                                    Even if she releases new single in July,album will be released in October
                                                    So if she waits for the english album to be released,this means no tour in 2007.

anyways lol.

Read more posts (19 remaining)