Jennifer attending Premios Juventud in Miami?

Jennifer attending Premios Juventud in Miami?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 18, 2007#1

I heard it on the t.v. and check it out on univision but im not sure because i went last year and she wasnt there but she is nominated more than once this year so... it will be at the BankUnited Center July 19 at UM

i hope she goes! and performs!

46K3,606
    Admin
    46K3,606

Jun 18, 2007#2

Hmm. Maybe. It's right before EC.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 18, 2007#3

Hopefully she'll go & win

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 18, 2007#4

Quiero vestir como ella (She's Got Style)
          1. Anahí
          2. Dulce María
          3. Jennifer López
          4. Ninel Conde
          5. Thalía

Chica que me quita el sueño (Girl of My Dreams)
          1. Anahí
          2. Dulce María
          3. Jennifer López
          4. Ninel Conde
          5. Thalía

En la mira del paparazi (Paparazi's Favorite Target)
          1. Anahí
          2. Jennifer López
          3. Luís Miguel
          4. RBD
          5. Paulina Rubio

Jun 18, 2007#5

sorry my mistake i repeated

Jun 18, 2007#6

Can anyone help me on finding out the real day this is happening because these are both from Univision and i dont know who to contact to see which one is true...any suggestions

Miami, FL--(HISPANIC PR WIRE)--September 14, 2004--Hispanic America voted and the results are in. The Univision Network (NYSE: UVN) today unveiled the finalists of "Premios Juventud" (Youth Awards), Spanish-language television's first ever awards show where Hispanic youth honors its idols. The 2-hour entertainment extravaganza will be broadcast live from Miami on Thursday, September 23 from 9-11 pm ET/PT (8-10 pm Central/Mountain).

Superstar actress/singer Thalía leads with 12 nominations in unconventional and unique categories such as "She Steals the Show" and "Dream Chick." Jennifer Lopez and Chayanne follow with 6 nods each. Lopez is nominated in the categories of "She's Totally Red Carpet" and "Hottest Romance" along with hubbie Marc Anthony. Puerto Rican heartthrob Chayanne vies for the titles "He's Got Style" and "My Idol Is."

Five-award contender Colombian recording sensation Shakira shares nominations with other well-known Latin celebrities in the categories "All Over the Dial" and "Best Moves." In addition to being nominated in the categories of "Dynamic Duet," "Catchiest Tune" and "CD to Die For," multi-platinum selling rocker Juanes will perform the worldwide live debut of his latest hit "Nada Valgo Sin Tu Amor" (I Am Worthless Without Your Love). Other 3-award nominees include Marc Anthony, Ricky Martin, Luis Miguel, Myrka Dellanos and Liberación.

"Harry Potter: The Prisoner of Azkaban," "Shrek 2" and "El Crimen del Padre Amaro" (The Crime of Father Amaro) compete against "Selena," the film made in memory of one of Hispanic America's favorite idols, for "All-time Best Flick," while Alex Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa and Oscar de la Hoya go head-to-head for "Hottest Male Athlete." Nominees for "Hottest Female Athlete" include Mexico's Track and Field star and Olympic silver medallist Ana Guevara. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr., son of the legendary prized boxer, finds himself as a contender in the category of "Rookie that Rocks." Chavez, who will also be a presenter at the awards ceremony, competes in this category against soccer superstar goalie Guillermo "Memo" Ochoa, Chicago White Sox pitcher José Contreras and Florida Marlins outfielder Miguel Cabrera.

Recognizing popularity and overall achievement in five categories - Film, Music, Sports, Fashion and Pop Culture - "Premios Juventud" also promises to offer TV viewers the hippest of red carpet arrivals featuring live performances during its "Premios Juventud: Noche de Estrellas" (Youth Awards: Night of Stars) at 8pm ET (7pm Central).
              In the interest of Hispanic America's youth and its future, the Univision Network will award three scholarships during its live broadcast of "Premios Juventud." The three scholarships will be awarded in the areas of Music, Sports and Academic Excellence in the amount of $10,000 each.

The complete list of finalists follows alphabetically within each category:

CATEGORÃ

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 18, 2007#7

I Hope!!!

Intro to Jenology

Jun 19, 2007#8

I hope she goes!!

46K3,606
                  Admin
                  46K3,606

Jun 19, 2007#9

I'm sure the Univision site would say the correct date.

Contributor

Jun 19, 2007#10

Does Jen usually attend these awards?

46K3,606
                      Admin
                      46K3,606

Jun 19, 2007#11

No. She could still go, though, because earlier this year, she went to Premio Lo Nuestro, I think it was, and she'd never gone there before.

Master of Jenology

Jun 19, 2007#12

if jen's going i'm buying a ticket. they are $100 so i'm going to wait until its confirmed that shes going. Does anyone know if its confirmed yet?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 19, 2007#13

^same here that's what I want to find out and both informations are from univision that's why I'm confused but I strongly think its the one on july 19

46K3,606
                            Admin
                            46K3,606

Jun 19, 2007#14

They don't have an official website?

Jun 19, 2007#15

Master of Jenology

Jun 19, 2007#16

yea i searched around there but i didn't see any mention of jennifer appearing.

46K3,606
                                  Admin
                                  46K3,606

Jun 19, 2007#17

She wanted to know the date, though.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 19, 2007#18

^thanks lol