LOUIS VUITTON CEO Yves Carcelle Says Jennifer Lopez is the sexiest women alive!!

LOUIS VUITTON CEO Yves Carcelle Says Jennifer Lopez is the sexiest women alive!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 04, 2007#1

Published: 03/02/2007 12:00 AM (UAE)
    Yves Carcelle Louis Vuitton CEO

Megan Hirons/Gulf News
    Carcelle and his team are in the city to showcase the prestigious America's Cup and Louis Vuitton Cup trophies, which have drawn a lot of attention recently, as two of the sailing teams, Victory Challenge and Alinghi, are currently training in the waters of Dubai.

Living to the max
    Marie-Louise Olson, Staff Writer
    Yves Carcelle, the man steering the wheel of fortune for Louis Vuitton is a person who cannot stop smiling. Could it be his positive outlook on life? Here is a little taste.

Seated by the window at the Skyview Bar in the Burj Al Arab, chairman and CEO of Louis Vuitton, Yves Carcelle, admitted that he is definitely not used to being asked how he likes his eggs. Nevertheless, his smiling and laughter never ceased and his eyes shone with amusement and delight throughout our chat about the persona who's energy and creative driving force is behind some of the world's most exclusive luxury brands.

Sexy

Even as the conversation became at times quite bizarre, the French native never seemed to be fazed - even when asked about his take on women.

"You know, I like real persons, and I must admit, I've met lots of people. But Jennifer Lopez was damn sexy. When she enters the room, she has this sort of animal way of walking. This was the time when she was with Ben Affleck, and I felt jealous of him, I must say," he laughed.

Personal Stats

Star sign: Taurus.

Food: A good, very spicy curry.

Actor: Will Smith - I was very moved by his last movie.

Film: Pursuit of Happyness. I actually saw it in Paris and Will Smith was there with his son as well. I found it so moving.
    Sexiest woman: Jennifer Lopez.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 04, 2007#2

maybe he'll ask her to do some more ads

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 04, 2007#3

I hope so i do have that feeling

Jun 04, 2007#4

Actually if anyone of u guys saw the LOUIS VUITTON BOOK that was released last summer, they show an unseen picture of JLO and MARC JACOBS toghther that is framed and placed in Marc Jacobs Louis Vuitton office, its really nice, she is holding his face with her hands..and there is an interview in the book wehre he says some nice things about jlo and how she was the first celebrity to be a model for LV (actually she started all the celebrity craze modeling for brandnames)

14K2,614
          Doctor of Jenology
          14K2,614

Jun 04, 2007#5

wow !!!!!

Contributor

Jun 05, 2007#6

I would LOVE more LV ads for Jen, that would be hot.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 05, 2007#7

That campaign was hot, Jennifer was on fire on those pics, in my opinion those actresses who've modeled in her wake pale by comparison. LV hasn't had a campaign as fierce as Jennifer's. They should do another with her.

46K3,606
                Admin
                46K3,606

Jun 05, 2007#8

Do you have the book? Could you scan the pic?

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 10, 2007#9

Yes can u please scan that pic for us please. thanx
                    Or do u know the name of the book? I tried looking it up but I cant find it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 10, 2007#10

sorry i dont have the book..i saw it at borders..its name is " Louis Vuitton: The Birth of Modern Luxury by Paul-Gerard Pasols "

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 10, 2007#11

thanx

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 10, 2007#12

anytime :D:D