The 'Glow After Dark Show' - Now Airing!

The 'Glow After Dark Show' - Now Airing!

Admin

Apr 17, 2007#1

After 10 wild, sexy, and breathless nights of filming in NYC, the Glow After Dark Show is live! Eight episodes will feature the fun, crazy, and maybe a little dramatic adventures of the Glow After Dark girls! Are you ready for some of the action? In episode 1, the girls take Manhattan by storm on a double-decker bus. Next thing they know, they're on TV! But which show are the girls on? You'll just have to watch and see... In the second episode, a dance contest is on the agenda as the girls party at the hottest spot in NYC. Will they bump into any celebs? Are the girls starting to get competitive? Anything can happen. Don't miss a single moment.
    Visit: http://www.glowafterdarkshow.com
    Have any of you been watching the webisodes?? LoL...we forgot all about this show! But I've got to admit I've been purposely staying away cuz I'm so friggin' jealous!!!!!!!

Apr 17, 2007#2

okay..i watched the first 4 episodes...I guess the girls grow on you after a couple. LOL..the Brit chick!! OMG!! she's hillarious!! *you can eat my buttons*

so I guess there's like a Q&A each Tuesday where the girls will actually post answers to your questions through their myspace pages...kinda cool..but i'm still jealous at all the J.LO loot they've gotten!

46K3,606
      Admin
      46K3,606

Apr 17, 2007#3

Did you enter?

I haven't seen it and probably won't. If Jen makes an appearance, I'll make an exception.

Admin

Apr 17, 2007#4

naaa i couldn't get myself to send anything in..lol i did make a little video though..but that was because I was a little buzzed before going out one night...and the next morning when i watched it just wasn't the same!

15K5
          Doctor of Jenology
          15K5

Jun 19, 2007#5

2 episodes are on youtube
            ?