Master of Jenology

Mar 13, 2012#651

Celebs.gather.com

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.ac ... 4981183033

Jennifer Lopez's Designer Pal Roberto Cavalli Lets Slip About Imminent Wedding

March 12, 2012 06:20 PM EDT

Jennifer Lopez may be getting married to Casper Smart soon, if a tweet from one of her favorite designers is to be believed. The movie star, singer, and American Idol judge is known for her never-ending belief in love, despite three failed marriages and one engagement. Despite having a tumultuous love life in the past, it seems that she's ready to walk down the aisle again.

As reported by HELLO! magazine, Italian designer Roberto Cavalli let it slip on Twitter that he was contacted by the superstar to design something for her special day. "Today, Jenifer Lopez. Call me...... She ask me. To create a special dress. For her next weding! Wich color ... Do you advise me? I think..... Red like the fire. !!" he tweeted. If true, it's the second time that the designer has revealed something that he shouldn't have. Back in 2007, he told a reporter about the star's pregnancy before it was announced.

While there's been reports that Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart will wed soon in an intimate beach ceremony in Hawaii, and Roberto Cavalli's tweets certainly support the gossip, her representative quickly denied the rumor. Ex-husband Marc Anthony must be relieved that his children won't be calling Casper Smart "stepdad" any time soon.

20K2,682
    Admin
    20K2,682

Mar 13, 2012#652

OMG :doh I can't believe they ran this fake ass tweet...lmao

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 13, 2012#653

^ I knew they would they aren't the only ones that ran with it. There's a bunch of them I think vogue did as well and some others. The sad thing is pple believe it regardless of what u show them. U should have seen the twitter convos I was having today. I even pointed out that it wasn't his verified account but since pple were writing stories about it then pple believed that before they believed me. It was crazy I think my blood pressure went up today lol!

Master of Jenology

Mar 13, 2012#654

El Periodico / Barcelona

http://www.elperiodico.com/es/noticias/ ... ny-1533101

Seen this combo of headlines?

TRAS COQUETEAR CON DOS BAILARINAS,
          JENNIFER LOPEZ LLAMA 'CERDO' _A_ MARC ANTHONY

+ Roberto Cavalli ha asegurado en Twitter que la actriz le ha pedido un vestido para su próxima boda

~~~~~ ~~~~~

Lunes, 12 de marzo del 2012 - 15:05h.

Aunque Jennifer Lopez y Marc Anthony intentan mantener una relación cordial tras su divorcio, la pareja no deja de protagonizar disputas cada semana. Si hace unos días la actriz le propinó una colleja a su exmarido por hacer un comentario inapropiado sobre unas bailarinas, en el último capítulo de ¡Q'Viva!: The Chosen le llamó 'cerdo' por sucumbir a los encantos de dos explosivas jóvenes.

(foto) Jennifer Lopez y Marc Anthony como jurado del programa "Q'Viva! The Chosen" JONATHAN ALCORN

(foto)Jennifer López en la pasada Vanity Fair Oscar Party en Hollywood. DANNY MOLOSHOK

Marc Anthony se encontraba en su Puerto Rico natal para seleccionar más concursantes para su programa cazatalentos, y se quedó hipnotizado por los movimientos salseros de un par de gemelas mulatas.

"¡Hay talento en Puerto Rico, papá!", llegó a exclamar durante la actuación de las bailarinas. Sus dosis de sensualidad y su historia de superación conmovieron tanto al artista que las seleccionó para la siguiente fase del concurso, en el que Jennifer toma partido. Sin embargo, el cantante ya había declarado ante las cámaras que su elección quizá no sería del gusto de su exmujer y compañera en el jurado. "Tienen que trabajar más que otro grupo hasta ahora. Cuando Jennifer se dé cuenta, veremos lo que va a pasar", aseguró el artista.

Cuando las concursantes se presentaron ante la diva del Bronx, esta no pudo evitar lanzar algunas miradas de reproche e insultar a su expareja cuando se percató del coqueteo que las dos bailarinas mantenían con él. Finalmente, las gemelas no convencieron al resto del jurado y Marc Anthony tuvo que despedirse de sus bebés, como les llamaba cariñosamente.

CAVALLI BUSCA COLOR PARA EL VESTIDO DE NOVIA

Lo que todavía desconoce Anthony es que su celosa exesposa está buscando un vestido de novia. O eso es lo que asegura Roberto Cavalli en su Twitter personal. El diseñador afirma que J-Lo le llamó y le pidió crear un vestido especial para su próxima boda. "Hoy, Jennifer López me llamó. Me preguntó de crearla un vestido especial ¡para su próxima boda! ¿En qué color? ¿Podéis aconsejarme?". A lo que poco después respondía "creo que rojo... como el fuego", apuntaba el diseñador.

Mientras tanto, y ajena al revuelo que se ha montado en la red por llamar 'cerdo' a su ex y por el encargo de su diseño nupcial, la estrella latina y su novio, Casper Smart están en Acapulco grabando un nuevo videoclip y disfrutando de unas minivacaciones entre rodaje y rodaje.

TRANSLATION (Google) :

NEWSPAPER / Barcelona:

http://www.elperiodico.com/es/noticias/ ... ny-1533101

AFTER TWO DANCERS flirt with him,
          Jennifer Lopez called Marc Anthony a 'pig'

+ Roberto Cavalli has said on Twitter the actress has asked a dress for her upcoming wedding

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Monday, March 12, 2012 - 15:05 pm.

Although Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony are trying to maintain a cordial relationship after their divorce, the couple continues to star in disputes each week. A few days ago the actress delivered a campion her ex-husband for making an inappropriate comment on a few dancers in the last chapter of Q'Viva!: The Chosen was called 'pig' when he succumbed to the charms of two young explosives.

Marc Anthony was in his native Puerto Rico to select more contestants for scouting program, and was mesmerized by the movements of a pair of salsa mulatto twins.

"There is talent in Puerto Rico, Daddy!", Used to plead for the performance of the dancers. Your dose of sensuality and her story of overcoming so moved that the artist selected for the next stage of the competition, in which Jennifer takes sides. However, the singer had already stated on camera that their choice might not be the taste of his ex-wife and companion on the jury. "They have to work harder than other group so far. When Jennifer is aware, we will see what will happen," said the artist.

When the contestants were presented to the Bronx diva, this could not help throwing a few glances of reproach and insult his former partner when (s)he noticed the flirting that the two dancers had with him. Finally, the twins did not convince the rest of the jury and Marc Anthony had to say goodbye to their babies, as they affectionately called.

CAVALLI COLOR LOOKING FOR WEDDING DRESS

What is still unknown is Anthony jealous that his ex-wife is looking for a wedding dress. Or so it says on his Twitter Roberto Cavalli staff. The designer says that J-Lo called and asked to create a special dress for her upcoming wedding. "Today, Jennifer Lopez called me. (S)He asked me create a special dress for your upcoming wedding! What color? Can you advise me?". To which I responded shortly after "I think red ... like fire," noted the designer.

Meanwhile, outside the stir that has been mounted on the network called 'pork' to her ex and the custom bridal design, the Latina star and her boyfriend, Casper Smart in Acapulco are recording a new video clip and enjoy a getaway between shooting and shooting.

26K8,905
          Doctor of Jenology
          26K8,905

Mar 14, 2012#655

People Magazine

Jennifer Lopez & Casper Smart: Heating Up

By Kevin O'Donnell

Wednesday March 14, 2012 04:15 PM EDT

Casper Smart and Jennifer Lopez on her music video set March 12

Speculation ricocheted around the web that the pop star, 42, and her beau, 24, might be ready to tie the knot when fashion designer Roberto Cavalli seemed to send out an intriguing Tweet to his followers on Monday.

"Today , Jenifer Lopez. Call me...... She ask me. To create a special dress. For her next weding. !" he appeared to Tweet. "Wich color ... Do you advise me. ?"

But any imminent plans for the couple to wed are not true. Cavalli's rep tells PEOPLE that the designer's account had been hacked and "therefore it's completely false," and a close Lopez source says, "They are not getting married. They are not even engaged." (Lopez's rep did not respond to multiple requests for comment.)

But that doesn't mean Lopez and Smart aren't still going strong. In fact, the couple seem to be getting along better than ever. Just this week, the pair spent time in Acapulco, Mexico, where Lopez filmed a music video. And Smart has been spotted supporting Lopez during live tapings of American Idol.

"Jennifer thinks she is very lucky to have met Casper," says the close source. "He is everything that Marc wasn't: kind, supportive, appreciative...There is a lot of love between [them]. He treats her like a queen."

Smart has been bonding with Lopez' twins Max and Emme, 4, as well. "He is great with Max and Emme and genuinely cares about them," says the source.

Meanwhile, Lopez and Marc Anthony, 43, who split in July of last year, have still not finalized their divorce, although a source close to Anthony tells PEOPLE that they filed "months ago."

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2012#656

I don't think they will get married ever........not much more to say...

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 14, 2012#657

What I find interesting is they say his account was hacked but the tweet didn't even come from his verified account it came from a different one. Maybe finally pple will stop believing things cuz I know pple on my twitter account are still talking about this. That source to me about the filing I am not sure I believe that either because we haven't seen anything on the media as far as documents. Within the last couple of weeks there have been celebrities that have filed and papers and stuff they show them. One couple I can't remember who it was used there initials and they still showed the papers and stuff.

Master of Jenology

Mar 15, 2012#658

Aunque la pareja ha demostrado en público que su relación va en serio, el mánager de la popular cantante, Benny Medina, admitió que el bailarín es solo un divertimento para Jennifer López y alguien capaz de satisfacer sus necesidades más primarias.

"Ella no es ajena a la realidad y sabe muy bien lo que hace. Hace poco me dijo que la edad no supone un problema para lo que ella quiere de él. Rompió su matrimonio porque sentía que le faltaba algo y ese vacío lo ocupa ahora Casper, como luego lo puede cubrir otro", afirmó en la revista Vogue.

Sin embargo, Benny considera que la estrella debería tomarse un tiempo de reflexión tras una relación sentimental y no tratar de forzar un romance artificialmente.

"Siempre he esperado que Jennifer dedique más tiempo a conocer a la persona ideal, en lugar de tener a su alrededor a un montón de chicos obsesionados con ella. Creo que esa frivolidad de estar con cualquiera le impide comenzar una auténtica relación. Es peligroso porque cualquier cosa con la que ella se compromete, lo convierte en su absoluta prioridad, ya sea en el trabajo o en el amor", añadió.
                  http://entretenimiento.univision.com/lo ... e-pasajero

Is it true?' benny medinna say it? xD

14K2,771
                  Contributor
                  14K2,771

Mar 16, 2012#659

dunno where to post it, guess this is the best topic pick

saw Scott Barnes today, had a lil chat with him. He and Jenn kinda grew apart, he's all settled in LA now and Jen's schedule got so hectic and it took so much of his time. He found a partner here, and they're working together a lot now. His partner used to be Kim K's hairdresser.
                    He told me he still loves Jenn though and that they talk often. So guess that pretty much clears up why they don't work together anymore.

Master of Jenology

Mar 16, 2012#660

On to good news now...lol Have you guys seen wikki page of Jennifer, i think they recently added Musical Influence and i think its pretty good!! check it out!!! Check out even Legacy and Image they really updated her wikki page.

Musical style and themes

Lopez grew up with a heavy influence and love of music from her mother, who played records and sang constantly.[24] During her early days in the music industry, she was viewed as a teen pop culture icon; despite being in her late-twenties, it was for the reasoning of her brand and music appealing to a younger generation.[295] Lopez's music and the genre which it has been perceived as, has ranged from pop and Latin pop,[296] to Dance, Funk and R&B.[297][298] From a musical perspective, Lopez has viewed Madonna as a big influence.[299] In an interview with NY Rock, when asked who was her first biggest musical influence, Lopez stated "I think Madonna. For my era growing up, [she] was the quintessential performer, and a push-the-envelope type of person. I don't think that I'm a push-the-envelope type of person. But I think Madonna was so visionary. And in her shows, she was so expressive. So that was very inspiring for me as a young girl. I remember seeing a lot of her shows."[300] According to Fouz-Hernández, female pop performers like Lopez were like "Madonna's daughters in the very direct sense that they grew up listening to and admiring Madonna, and decided they wanted to be like her."[301] Other musical influences for Lopez include Selena,[302] Janet Jackson,[303] Whitney Houston, Toni Braxton, Gloria Estefan, Spice Girls, Deborah Gibson, Paula Abdul, Michael Jackson and Salt-N-Pepa.[304]

Barbra Streisand (left), Madonna (center) and Janet Jackson (right) are three of Lopez's biggest influences
                      Lopez has credited Barbra Streisand as her idol, saying that she felt that she "graduated" from music when she sang Streisand's music.[305] Pop music critic Gene Stout commented that Janet Jackson in particular has influenced a younger generation of performers including Lopez.[306] Lopez has lauded Jackson's videography, stating her music videos "had such an impact on me as a fan but also as an artist."[307] Lopez has also stated that newer artists have also more "inspired" her rather than influenced her as an artist, such as Lady GaGa. Lopez told MTV News that "I'm always motivated by other artists and inspired by them. They inspire me because when i see other people doing great things, it makes me want to do great things too. I never am one to look at other people and try to do what they do. I always feel like a true artist does what they do and it is very very individual to who they are. I love her [Gaga] sense of lyric and melody, I feel like she’s very interesting. It’s just not something you’re gonna hear everyday. I really love the records she worked on and was glad to be able to take those and make them my own and actually have that collaboration with her. I feel very lucky to have done that."[308]
                      After motherhood, Lopez also credited her twins as a huge influence in the direction of her music, "You can't help but put not only your kids into it, but to put anything you are going through in your music. That's the only thing you can really sing or write is stuff that you know. The more music you make and the more that you get into it and the more you write, the more you realize that's all you can write."[309] In her seventh studio album, entitled Love?, Lopez covers topics such as her past loves in her songs, "One Love" and "(What Is) Love?" which she goes into details through lyrics about her remaining an optimistic about love.[309] She has said that the basis for her music is always the subject of "Love", "I've been singing about Love since my first album. Its a really complex topic, and now that im at a really good place in my life, in a really good relationship [...] i can look at it in a different way."[310]

Lopez's Spanish influenced music has earned greater reviews then her English music career. Lopez has revealed that she herself has had an insecurity about the strength of her voice from the start, “The voice was always there, I was just so insecure about it in the beginning," she said in an interview.[312] Lopez has also said that "I’m very proud of who I am as a vocalist from where I started."[312] Lopez has received critiscm for her voice not being strong enough over the course of her music career. Adam Markovitz from Entertainment Weekly has said that "despite the star power she emits on screen, her vocals have always been less than stellar" and that she "often sounds limited and nasal, with a flatness that can feel downright Rebecca Black-esque at its worst."[313] Wheresoever, others have said differently; fellow American Idol judge Randy Jackson said that "She doesn't have the biggest voice in the world, but she can sing. It's the (complete) package [...]"[314] Jackson also said "While we're sitting there judging she's always singing these songs and I go, 'You really do sing!'"[315] Daniel Chang from The Spectator said "Lopez will achieve more success as an actress than she will as a singer. Which is to say, Lopez can sing, but there are better introductions to Latin and R&B music out there."[316]
                      In late 2007, The York Press wrote "So far into her career, Lopez is at last making great records. Her voice now has greater depth and is infused with Latin passion, which frankly was missing on her earlier records. Her material is also far stronger," around the releases of Como Ama Una Mujer and Brave.[113] The York Press also complimented Lopez for not needing as much "digital enhancement" on her voice compared to Britney Spears.[113] They also said that "Lopez stunned many with [...] Como Ama una Mujer, which at last proved that she is a major musical force."[113] A writer from The Sun said "More to the point, "On the 6" makes it clear she can sing. [Jennifer] Lopez has no trouble handling the material presented to her [...] No doubt about it, as a singer, Lopez has a lot of talent and stylistic range. Instead, she ends up doing impressions, singing as other, more distinctive, performers might have. So when producer Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs fabricates a lush, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis-type groove, she responds by offering her best Janet Jackson imitation." He went on to say: "It isn't as if Lopez is merely a chameleon, without a sound to call her own. Her breathily romantic duet with Marc Anthony, the Spanish-language love song "No Me Ames," reveals depths and resonance unheard in other tracks. Likewise, there's a sassy confidence beneath the romantic dismissal of "It's Not That Serious" that suggests Lopez may yet attain the awesome power of diva-hood."[317] Tom Sinclair of Entertainment Weekly commented on Lopez's vocals saying, "There's no way to know if Jennifer Lopez's voice is mechanically altered or not, but on the recorded evidence of her sophomore album, J.Lo, her singing seems to be in key".[318] In a review of her seventh studio album, Love?, Alex Macpherson from BBC Music complimented Lopez, "(She) possesses both a lightness of touch and the effortless confidence of one of nature's own divas, which means that whenever she hits the floor to essay up-tempo swagger tracks she convinces without being as overbearing. Love? seeks to showcase her vulnerability and depth of feeling."[319]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jennifer_Lopez

Master of Jenology

Mar 16, 2012#661

I saw that but I thought it has always been there lol

26K8,905
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        26K8,905

Mar 19, 2012#662

New reality show?

IRG High End Repos ‏ @IRGrepo
                          Big IRG announcement tomorrow at 12N. Ck us out on facebook where we will announce it. International Recovery Group there.
                          Mar 9

The IRG team has signed with JLo's Nuyorican Productions to work on a reality show. Ck us out on facebook.
                          Mar 9

#TeamTakeIt headed to LA tomorrow. Meeting soma friends than big meeting with JLo Tues am. Big stuff. #IRG getting it done.
                          16 minutes ago

From their Facebook page:

A reality show about recovering boats/planes maybe? :interesting

Master of Jenology

Mar 19, 2012#663

^ Hmmm I wonder what they have in store for us!

26K8,905
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            26K8,905

Mar 19, 2012#664

Anyone from LA who wants to be an intern at Nuyorican Productions? :p
                              Are you looking to obtain experience in the entertainment industry? We are a multifaceted production company specializing in project development for television, film, music, and fashion. Company is owned by a major A-list actor, with two films due to be released, and the company currently has over 10 projects in active development for both Film and TV. Would be a valuable internship for students wanting to gain inside knowledge about the entertainment industry.

Internship includes administrative/office work, telephones, reading, and covering scripts. You will also get a chance to help out the President and VP of Development. Please be prepared to work 2-3 full days a week, flexibility with a schedule is helpful.
                              http://www.entertainmentcareers.net/Nuy ... job/134708

It's an unpaid internship though.

Master of Jenology

Mar 19, 2012#665

J wrote:New reality show?

Big IRG announcement tomorrow at 12N. Ck us out on facebook where we will announce it. International Recovery Group there.
                                Mar 9

The IRG team has signed with JLo's Nuyorican Productions to work on a reality show. Ck us out on facebook.
                                Mar 9

#TeamTakeIt headed to LA tomorrow. Meeting soma friends than big meeting with JLo Tues am. Big stuff. #IRG getting it done.
                                16 minutes ago

Sounds like it. There already is a reality show bout a company that repos private jets. Watched it few wks ago

Mar 19, 2012#666

^1000th post! Took like 2 yrs. Lol

Master of Jenology

Mar 19, 2012#667

http://www.timeslive.co.za/opinion/colu ... -be-chased

Mon. Mar 19 04:05:58 SAST 2012

She Likes To Be Chased

EASY PREY: J-Lo is vulnerable to obsessive men -
                                    including back-up dancers.

JENNIFER Lopez's manager, Benny Medina, claims that the
                                    star has a habit of letting "obsessive guys pursue her". He
                                    said the singer and actress was on "fertile ground" to be
                                    swept off her feet following her split from husband Marc
                                    Anthony.

Medina told Vogue magazine that this was how J-Lo hooked up
                                    with her back-up dancer, Casper Smart, 24, who is 18 years
                                    younger than Lopez.

According to the Daily Mail, Medina said the voluptuous
                                    star explained that she had been "touched" by the dancer
                                    after coming out of a relationship in which she was not
                                    getting what she needed.

He said Lopez had cycled through so many romances because
                                    she never did things by halves and always totally committed
                                    to relationships. In addition to Anthony, Lopez has two
                                    other ex-husbands and was once engaged to Ben Affleck.

"The thing that I always sort of wished is that she would give
                                    herself time to just naturally meet someone, instead of having
                                    obsessive guys pursue her," Medina said.

16K4,305
                                    Contributor
                                    16K4,305

Mar 19, 2012#668

J wrote:Anyone from LA who wants to be an intern at Nuyorican Productions? :p
                                      Are you looking to obtain experience in the entertainment industry? We are a multifaceted production company specializing in project development for television, film, music, and fashion. Company is owned by a major A-list actor, with two films due to be released, and the company currently has over 10 projects in active development for both Film and TV. Would be a valuable internship for students wanting to gain inside knowledge about the entertainment industry.

Internship includes administrative/office work, telephones, reading, and covering scripts. You will also get a chance to help out the President and VP of Development. Please be prepared to work 2-3 full days a week, flexibility with a schedule is helpful.
                                      http://www.entertainmentcareers.net/Nuy ... job/134708

It's an unpaid internship though.
                                      Someone from BB needs to do this. We need a spy in there

Master of Jenology

Mar 19, 2012#669

Jennifer Lopez is reportedly set to perform at the upcoming Costume Institute Gala.

According to WWD, the stunning songstress is being lined up as the musical star at the prestigious event on May 7.

Jennifer has long been a regular attendee of the annual party - also known as the Met Ball - that celebrates the opening of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's fashion exhibit at the Costume Institute.

Acts to have previously taken to the stage at the top fashion social event include Lady Gaga, Rihanna and Florence + the Machine.

This year's gala is hosted by Miuccia Prada, Jeff Bezos, Carey Mulligan and Anna Wintour - to celebrate the Elsa Schiaparelli and Miuccia Prada exhibition.

The ball is one of the most important style nights of the year and takes place at New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art.

A spokeswoman from Vogue has denied that Jennifer would perform at the Costume Institute Gala.

Master of Jenology

Mar 19, 2012#670

^that's too bad...would be great if she really does perform

Master of Jenology

Mar 19, 2012#671

^ I wish it was true :/

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 20, 2012#672

J wrote:New reality show?

Mar 9

Mar 9

16 minutes ago

So I thought they were meeting in Vegas because Tiana tweeted tonight about a short trip to Vegas then Mariel and I am not postive about Rob but I think he is there as well but then Jen sent out a tweet about having a long day and going home to kiss her coconuts so I am not sure. Unless she took the coconuts with her or something. LOL now Tiana just tweeted they were heading back to LA it must have been a day trip or something not anything to do with this. But she tweeted about being in Vegas and leaving Vegas within a couple hour timespan. This morning or afternoon or something there was a tweet from her nail guy saying he was hanging out with her. So it must have been super duper fast and nothing to do with this!

14K2,771
                                              Contributor
                                              14K2,771

Mar 20, 2012#673

look at this:
                                                Mariel Haenn‏@MARIELhaenn

Shot the Cover of Redbook this am. Fly to vegas for another job. I feel like we can do 1 more job 2nite @robzangardi Whatcha think?

Jen just tweeted that she headed home after a long day. So she might had a Redbook photoshoot today

Master of Jenology

Mar 20, 2012#674

Maybe she is in Vegas for QViva, couse I saw tweet of someone asking Casper will he go to Vegas for QViva these days

26K8,905
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  26K8,905

Mar 20, 2012#675

Gustavo Vargas ‏ @gusuavo
                                                    @Caspersmart What up papa? You goin to be in Vegas? I'm going there tomorrow to work on Q'Viva! Gustavo
                                                    Mar 18

Yeah, she was probably in Vegas for Q'Viva.

I can't wait till all those reality shows are over.... :yawn

When is the big finale of Q'Viva? April 7?

Read more posts (1250 remaining)