Doctor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#101

lunachicks wrote:
     Jennifer Lopez's new boyfriend, Casper Smart, is a go-go dancer at a Los Angeles club called Boulevard3, earning $250 a night. "J.Lo's Man Dirty Dancing For Ca$h," and writing, "instead of encouraging Casper to drop the go-go dancing gig in favor of a more respectable job, Jen has given it her stamp of approval." She's become a regular and Boulevard3 where her Fly Girl moves surely come in handy. Next: "Kim's A Homewrecker!" details how 
    K
    Sorry but I don't think that In Touch is that reliable.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#102

Is Tiana the one who helps answer questions with jen?

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#103

i have to point out that bringing the twitter drama in here is not helping this thread 's well being ....it is not time to fuel this fire ..if someone knows something from social networks-something hot and that will probably feed the marc-jen-casper-shadelima-divorce issue use spoilers or something .idk what it takes to keep this issue on the low....some of us knew this shit from yesterday but didnt post anything to protect this thread..use PMs or DMs better ..just a suggestion.
        winner of 2012 BB awards for "Super Optimist" & "Friendliest BBer"

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#104

I think the Administrators will handle it KIlla, don't worry about it!
          Come real or not at all!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#105

true..well i just think that it d be nice if we tried a little not to give them something that needs to be handled..help a bit ourselves ..not let things turn wrong 

Master of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#106

J wrote:
              sarahnovack1033 wrote:^ Jennifer tweeted it out when she was listing all her girls on twitter.
              WOW Tiana

Trios22
              Tiana Rios

It is funny how a celebrity who hardly tweets has so much to say about his personal life can you #[/s]lowclass My girl has class @JLo

Trios22
              Tiana Rios

@_JLosHeartSoul_ that is ridiculous! He is such a jerk!

Now we know how Jen's closest friends think of Marc!
              More than friends. They are her cousins. 

Jan 08, 2012#107

@MYIDOLTOWN

AI,XFactor,Voice,Fan

Living Color making a comeback with new return during the spring of 2012 & J-LO is open to returning for Living Color show's specials !!!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#108

^Jennifer Lopez Excited For The Return Of ‘In Living Color’; Open To Returning To Show’s SpecialsLOS ANGELES, CALIF. -- /www.accesshollywood.com/assets/images/a ... tionbg.png);]http://www.accesshollywoo...cle/imagecaptionbg.png); display: block; float: left; ">CaptionJennifer Lopez would be open to helping her former “In Living Colorâ€

Jan 08, 2012#109

Ups
                    #BringJoshBack #BringFavioBack

26K8,905
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    26K8,905

Jan 09, 2012#110

OOOOOOH I really hope she will do something for In Livin Color. That would be awesome!

Intro to Jenology

Jan 09, 2012#111

Yes, Jenny please do the in living color thing!

14K2,614
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        14K2,614

Jan 09, 2012#112

"In Living Color" was like "SNL"???? can she perform there???

Intro to Jenology

Jan 09, 2012#113

Fly girl type performance with her girl dancers

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 09, 2012#114

Didi wrote:
                              fasca wrote:
                              Didi wrote:
                              fasca wrote:how do you know?
                              the picture is not visible those parts of the hand where he had a tattoo
                              I don't know if it's true or not, but read that this picture isn't Anthony network laid out and the fans, he simply wrote about Shannon and the fans have posted this picture on FB, although it is not clear where they took it ..
                              On the other hand if you believe in  everything then and  Jennifer 's dancer  has appeared in her life as a lover (or as properly be called Casper, so as not to offend) much earlier than we know about them ...
                              all so confusing .. I hope Jennifer and Anthony know the truth
                              when he covered tattoos, he also did new one "Ryan" on the area where is his watch
                              You don't understand me, you said that the photo was taken much earlier than we think, as he painted a tattoo in this picture isn't visible the places where he had a tattoo,  how you have determined that it was done then?
                              or you took this pic  for  Anthony and Shannon?
                              my answer is totaly understandeble and if you wanna go hard on me

when he covered tatoos he also wrote "Ryan" on his left arm and you cant see tatoo on pic, couse he didnt do it then

do you still wanna attack me....
                              I don't attack you, i just ask. I APOLOGIZE if  offended you.
                              PS : you and me  speak about different pic.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 09, 2012#115

i d love to see her do something for in living colour!

Master of Jenology

Jan 09, 2012#116

OMG JEN.....DO STH WITH IN LIVING COLOUR!!

Jan 09, 2012#117

She is one of Jen's girl...Jen mentioned her in the new year tweet

Do u think she is talking abt our princess Emme????
                                    missgillygrace geetanjali iyer Emme gave me a present  twitpic.com/83q9jq

14K2,609
                                    Admin
                                    14K2,609

Jan 09, 2012#118

Oh, yes on Living Color.    I remember watching her back then on the show....not knowing she'd be so famous today! lol 

Intro to Jenology

Jan 09, 2012#119

13K3,068
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        13K3,068

Jan 09, 2012#120

In Living Color would be freakingggg awesome

Master of Jenology

Jan 09, 2012#121

Should have her be a guest Fly Girl. That would be awesome!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 09, 2012#122

@jenla88 nice read!just what i needed before bedtime!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 10, 2012#123

Was this posted I don't member seeing it.

Jennifer Lopez's Latest Role: Boys and Girls Clubs

J Lo dives into a project that is near and dear to her Bronx heart.

By Rebecca Ascher-Walsh

Before 55 million albums sold, the films, the fashion spreads, the clothing line, the perfume and “American Idolâ€

Intro to Jenology

Jan 10, 2012#124

jenfan76 wrote:Should have her be a guest Fly Girl. That would be awesome!
                                                  That would be great as thats where it all started!

Master of Jenology

Jan 10, 2012#125

Last week in this space, we invited you to share your pop culture “cold spotâ€

Read more posts (1800 remaining)