14K678

Mar 11, 2012#626

nvm has to be fake.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 11, 2012#627

^lol it has to be a joke!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 11, 2012#628

??? i clicked on it and a twiftwr page opened... what was it about?

14K678
        Admin
        14K678

Mar 11, 2012#629

A tweet from "roberto cavalli" that Jennifer called him to design a wedding dress. But it has to be a fake account or a joke.

Master of Jenology

Mar 11, 2012#630

the acc is not verified but he has a lot of followers tho

Mar 11, 2012#631

RANDOM: I like the new header/layout...loving jen's serious thinking face

26K8,905
              Doctor of Jenology
              26K8,905

Mar 11, 2012#632

A pic with Jen and Jamie (instead of a pic with Jen, Jamie and Marc)? :interesting :cool:

Anyways, I'm glad I don't have to look at Randy's annoying face and Ryan's fake Colgate smile anymore! Well done, Stefan! :D

14K678
                Admin
                14K678

Mar 11, 2012#633

J wrote:A pic with Jen and Jamie (instead of a pic with Jen, Jamie and Marc). :interesting :cool:
                  :lol: I thought some Marc haters would bitch about not wanting to see Marc's face every time they visit BB, so I chose this pic. lol

Master of Jenology

Mar 11, 2012#634

^ LOLLL

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 11, 2012#635

lol she's not even divorced yet.

Master of Jenology

Mar 11, 2012#636

SC88 wrote:A tweet from "roberto cavalli" that Jennifer called him to design a wedding dress. But it has to be a fake account or a joke.
                        Roberto Cavalli https://twitter.com/#!/Roberto_Cavalli ;)

14K678
                        Admin
                        14K678

Mar 11, 2012#637

Yeah I saw that, but it got it's own blog too, over 13000 followers and lots of celebrities tweeted that account, it seemed too much work for a fake account? so I was confused for a second. lol

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 11, 2012#638

^ So it's fake right lol! That tweet is slowly making it's way around twitter.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 12, 2012#639

lmao!
                              i just read that... for a second i believed that O.o

26K8,905
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,905

Mar 12, 2012#640

The Spanish-language press and Hello Magazine have found out about the (fake) Roberto Cavalli tweet...

http://www.hellomagazine.com/celebritie ... g-rumours/

A red wedding dress?

:jenhuh

Master of Jenology

Mar 12, 2012#641

Many websites are poiting that Twitter as his official Twitter and are spreading it....

Hopefully it's just a red wedding dress for a video...

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 12, 2012#642

^ The red dress was suggested by the people writing the article not by anyone else.

26K8,905
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    26K8,905

Mar 12, 2012#643

Wellyver wrote:Many websites are poiting that Twitter as his official Twitter and are spreading it....

Hopefully it's just a red wedding dress for a video...
                                      That Twitter account is fake LOL.

Master of Jenology

Mar 12, 2012#644

It made me wonder a video of What Is Love? with Jennifer using a red/black dress in a church.... [better don't become reality]

Master of Jenology

Mar 12, 2012#645

^ huuuuh lol Did you want her to make a video of WIL?

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 12, 2012#646

Ahhhh it's starting to make rounds around the internet and people are starting to believe it smh. I swear some pple believe anything and everything.

Master of Jenology

Mar 12, 2012#647

^ They talked about it on a spanish gossip show "El Gordo Y La Flaca" today as well ugh... Annnd their going to mention it on the spanish news "Primer Impacto" in a few...

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 12, 2012#648

People will believe anything they read....sighs :-P
                                                Lol I do sometimes too.....

Master of Jenology

Mar 13, 2012#649

"jenNY88" wrote :

JLO on Top

She's a phenomenon. And it is no exaggeration to make this statement - which refers not only to her appeal , Jennifer Lopez showed off on her first visit to Brazil. At 42, singer, actress, entrepreneur, and presenter was voted the most beautiful woman in the world by People magazine and named the second richest female artist on the planet, according to Forbes

Born in the Bronx, a stronghold of Latino immigrants in New York, daughter of a couple of Puerto Ricans - Guadalupe Rodriguez and David Lopez - Jennifer Lopez brings her Latin blood and famous derrière to a commercial for a brewery and Sapucaí. It is hardly in a Brazilian swing, but enough to surprise the audience, the crew of the business men and her teacher of samba, the Brazilian choreographer based in Los Angeles, Alex Magno. "She learned super-fast, in less than an hour of rehearsal," he told Marie Claire. "And between each shot record, asked to watch and see if the result was good.She's a perfectionist. "The director of production, Heitor Dhalia, also noted the strong personality of Jennifer:" She is thorough,very detailed and very, very professional. It is the kind of personality it takes to step in, and deliver when needed "

Achieving perfection was already the focus of Jennifer when, at age 18, left home to follow her dream of becoming famous. "Since childhood, I did all the time was to sing, dance and act.I just knew that was what I wanted to do with my life. And either get there or die trying. "And that was decisive in determining that she would become a phenomenon - and build a fortune estimated at $ 250 million. "I think I never feel completely satisfied, I want to always improve. Regarding my career I really am a perfectionist, because I am passionate about what I do, "she told the NY Rock website.

One of the first celebrities to become an international brand name, Jennifer is now a businesswoman - with a clothing label, producer, brand perfume and a restaurant. Accumulating impressive numbers as an artist - 55 million albums sold and more than 20 films - in addition to being the American Idol judge alongside rocker Steven Tyler and present the reality show Viva: The Chosen along with ex-husband, Latin singer Marc Antony

Marc, who Jennifer divorced last July after seven years of marriage, is the father of her twins, Max and Emme, both three . After a long silence, she first talked about divorce in January, on the Late Night With David Letterman. "We know each other so well ... but we had our moments. At the same time things really couldn't work out in our marriage, things didn't go right, "she said . A few months after the official announcement of the split, Jennifer had a romance with dancer Casper Smart, 24, who came with her to Brazil. Talking about it however she doesn't like, despite pressure from the international media, commenting on the age difference between the two - 18 years. It was just a question about the relationship that ended the press conference here in Brazil.

Before that, however, she answered questions about their children and about Rodrigo Santoro, who she plays opposite in the film What to Expect When You're Expecting, which debuts in May. "I am a loving mother. Too much. Max is very driven, always giving me work. I may be strict, but can not be harsh with him. "Although taking in tow the two in almost all her travel and work commitments, they did not come to Brazil -"It was a quick trip and it would be hard to them, "justified Lopez

Displacing Cameron Diaz, Angelina Jolie and other beautiful Hollywood actresses, Jennifer was voted the most beautiful woman in the world last year by People magazine. "I feel honored after I have over 25 years," she said at the time. "And let no one imagine that it's easy! This takes time and a lot of work. The giant television screens HD spares no one! "

To keep your body in shape, Jennifer faces a heavy training routine. Shortly after the birth of twins, began a new sport - apart from dance and fitness, which always practice - the triathlon. With training almost every day of swimming, running and biking, lost in a few months the 20 pounds I gained during pregnancy. As for food, says he does not do anything special, just use common sense. "I try to watch what you like. There is not much science in it, unfortunately, "she told U.S. Marie Claire. "One thing that works for me is to have a goal as being good for a photo shoot. Another is to be careful of the portions. A little piece will not kill anyone, just wanting not eat the whole package. "
                                                  Nice ... Where and when was this written?

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 13, 2012#650

This seems old

Read more posts (1275 remaining)