23K5,924
Doctor of Jenology
23K5,924

Jan 07, 2012#51

Marc's new girlfriend is gorgeous. That's all, I'm going to stay away from this thread. It's toxic.

Master of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#52

^^^ gorgeous lmao...more slut than gorgeous!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#53

Rebirth wrote:^^^ gorgeous lmao...more slut than gorgeous!
        How the fuck is she a slut?? LOL!
        I'm confused...... Do we even know her???
        She is a a pretty lady but why call her a slut???? I think J.Lo & Marc Both need to get it together! For crying out loud
        they aren't even officially divorced yet! Marc Anthony skeleton ass got 5 DAMN KIDS BY 3 DIFFERENT WOMAN! He needs to get a damn Vasectomy, disgusting ass! And J.Lo You my boo honey but come on..............

Master of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#54

anyway that picture of Marc and his girlfriend is not new, so she is not his new girl. It was taken before Marc covered Jen tattoo on his arm, so it might be in July or August when its been taken.

and I find it funny how everybody is making that label "new", when its not

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#55

http://www.accesshollywood.com/healthy- ... icle_58682Healthy Hollywood: Fab Food Friday – Jennifer Lopez’s Stay Slim Secret!First Published: January 6, 2012 11:40 AM ESTCredit: FilmMagicNEW YORK., N.Y. -- /www.accesshollywood.com/assets/images/a ... tionbg.png);">http://www.accesshollywoo...cle/imagecaptionbg.png); display: block; float: left; ">CaptionThere’s no arguing, Jennifer Lopez is in fabulous shape. At 42, she’s got a rock-hard body that rivals a woman half her age.Healthy Hollywood would love to make its New Year’s resolution to get her abs and legs. It’s an ambitious goal, but probably one that’s not going to happen – no matter how hard I diet or exercise.So, I will settle for the next big thing: advice from Jennifer’s nutritionist, Haylie Pomroy of East West Essentials. She shared with Healthy Hollywood her top five simple (and very doable) tips to getting slim in 2012.1. Say Farewell To Fat-Free Foods: Avoid fat-free products, such as fat-free yogurt, cheese, and baked goods. These products contain artificial chemicals to make them taste better. These added ingredients can slow metabolism and are typically very high in carbs and sugar. Plus, they can wreak havoc on your skin and hair health.2. No More Artificial Sweeteners: Avoid all products with artificial sugars such as sugar free sodas, gums and candies. Be wary of products that state they are sugar free, but contain sorbitol, suclilose, aspartame, or splenda. These chemicals actually slow muscle building and reduce calorie burning and get in the way of a healthy lifestyle.3. Be Sure To Hydrate: Drink 1/2 of your body weight in ounces of water each day. So, if you weigh 140 pounds, need to drink 70 ounces of spring water every day. Many teas are dehydrating, but raspberry tea can actually enhance your hydration and give your skin a healthy, plump look.4. Have Breakfast: It’s been hailed the most important meal of the day and it’s true! Need to eat a healthy breakfast within 45 minutes of waking up to fire up metabolism. Haylie suggests making a smoothie with uncooked rolled oats, raw nuts, and fruit.5. Do A January Detox: To get rid of any bad food hangovers from 2011, it’s a must to do a cleanse in January. Haylie created a line of products called Optimal Cleanse and Optimal Fat Flusher, both of which have long term weight loss results because they help to release toxins that can plateau many diets. Jennifer Lopez is a huge fan of the Optimal 5-day Cleanse.Pretty simple tips, right? And remember, Jennifer Lopez is getting the same diet advice. For more tips and to find out about the Optimal Cleanse, check out
            winner of 2012 BB awards for "Super Optimist" & "Friendliest BBer"

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#56

Didi wrote:anyway that picture of Marc and his girlfriend is not new, so she is not his new girl. It was taken before Marc covered Jen tattoo on his arm, so it might be in July or August when its been taken.

how do you know that?

Contributor

Jan 07, 2012#57

J wrote:Article from The Cosmopolitan:

Way To Be That Guy, Marc Anthony

January 6, 2012 at 11:35AM
                By Korin Miller | comments

We can’t say we’ve ever really had a strong opinion about Marc Anthony.
                Sure, he’s a two-time Grammy winner who has a knack for releasing
                hip-swiveling tunes, but we know him best as Jennifer Lopez’s quiet,
                stylish, soon to be ex-hubby. But that all changed when we caught an
                interesting little nugget on his Facebook page.

The singer posted a photo of himself kissing his gorgeous new
                girlfriend, Venezuelan model Shannon de Lima. He also linked to the pic
                on Twitter with the message, “To Shannon, my statue of liberty. Kisses,
                baby!â€

13K3,068
                Doctor of Jenology
                13K3,068

Jan 07, 2012#58

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

OMFG I Love that gif....used to love them! Ahhh memories

Master of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#59

Jlonewbie wrote:Civility don't cost a thing: Jennifer Lopez 'gives her blessing to Marc Anthony and new flame'

By IONA KIRBY

Last updated at 11:16 PM on 6th January 2012

Comments (7)

Marc Anthony may be flaunting his new relationship on the internet, but it seems his estranged wife Jennifer Lopez has decided to take the high road.

The 42-year-old appears to have given her blessing to Anthony and his new girlfriend, Venezuelan model Shannon De Lima.

While Anthony, 43, was sending Spanish love notes to his new squeeze on Twitter, Lopez took to the social networking site to post a cryptic message.

How tweet of you: Jennifer Lopez appears to have given her blessing to Marc Anthony and his new squeeze

Cryptic: Jennifer's Twitter post suggests she accepts Marc Anthony's new relationship

She wrote: '"You know quite well,deep within u,that there is only a single magic,a single power, a single salvation&that is called loving."#words2liveby.'

The profound post could be the American Idol judge's way of telling her ex that she is pleased he has found love once more, and harbours no resentment towards him.

Her message suggests that Lopez believes love conquers all and she intends to live her life by this mantra, encouraging others to follow suit.

Moving on: Marc Anthony put a photo on Facebook that shows him kissing his new girlfriend

New love: Shannon De Lima is a Venezuelan model

Lopez sent out the inspiring quote to her Twitter followers around the same time that Anthony posted a photo on Facebook which shows him kissing De Lima.

The salsa singer also used Twitter to re-post congratulatory messages from friends and family that told of their happiness for his new relationship.

Most noticeably, Anthony's son Chase Muniz, who he adopted while dating Debbie Roasdo, expressed his fondness for his father's new girlfriend.

Racy: One of Shannon de Lima's (L) magazine covers

Heaven sent?: The Venezuelan on the cover of a magazine called UR

He wrote on his Twitter page: 'To all my followers and everybody on twitter follow 2012 best couple and for many more years to come @MarcAnthony and @Shadelima !!!!!'

Anthony also posted a tweet to the Venezuelan beauty in Spanish which read: 'A mi @Shadelima mi estatua de libertad. Besos bebe.'

This translates as: 'To Shannon, my statue of liberty. Kisses baby!'

Toyboy: Jennifer Lopez has been dating 24-year-old backing dancer Casper Smart

Lopez has been dating 24-year-old Casper Smart, a backing dancer, for the last few months.

She split from Marc Anthony in July after seven years of marriage.

The pair have two children together - twins Emme and Maximilian.

The seven year itch?: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony separated in July

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.u...-Lima.html#ixzz1il35HgEd

this is one of the many reasons why i love this woman!

Intro to Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#60

I just lost my morning wood after coming to this thread lol

Intro to Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#61

jlover4eva wrote:
                        JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:

OMFG I Love that gif....used to love them! Ahhh memories
                        OMG I love them too!   "NOT THE MOMMA!"  hahaha

Master of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#62

i completely agree with this article,very nicethat skeleton is a monster 
                          http://www.cosmopolitan.c...n-de-lima-010612?src=rss

Jan 07, 2012#63

Jlonewbie wrote:
                            J wrote:Article from The Cosmopolitan:

Way To Be That Guy, Marc Anthony

January 6, 2012 at 11:35AM
                            By Korin Miller | comments

We can’t say we’ve ever really had a strong opinion about Marc Anthony.
                            Sure, he’s a two-time Grammy winner who has a knack for releasing
                            hip-swiveling tunes, but we know him best as Jennifer Lopez’s quiet,
                            stylish, soon to be ex-hubby. But that all changed when we caught an
                            interesting little nugget on his Facebook page.

The singer posted a photo of himself kissing his gorgeous new
                            girlfriend, Venezuelan model Shannon de Lima. He also linked to the pic
                            on Twitter with the message, “To Shannon, my statue of liberty. Kisses,
                            baby!â€

Jan 07, 2012#64

i think it's time to find someone better than casper she needs a real man to support her not blame her like marc i don't take her relation with casper serious at all but she has to quite

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#65

I wonder if that's on youtube.

Also, I have to agree with Cosmo on the Marc article. It was just all unnecessary.

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#66

Didi wrote:anyway that picture of Marc and his girlfriend is not new, so she is not his new girl. It was taken before Marc covered Jen tattoo on his arm, so it might be in July or August when its been taken.

how do you know?
                                  the picture is not visible those parts of the hand where he had a tattoo
                                  I don't know if it's true or not, but read that this picture isn't Anthony network laid out and the fans, he simply wrote about Shannon and the fans have posted this picture on FB, although it is not clear where they took it ..
                                  On the other hand if you believe in  everything then and  Jennifer 's dancer  has appeared in her life as a lover (or as properly be called Casper, so as not to offend) much earlier than we know about them ...
                                  all so confusing .. I hope Jennifer and Anthony know the truth

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#67

Lmao @ that pic of Marc with his new gf. I feel sorry for him. You can clearly see his pain.. This pic seems so fake and unnatural. So childish.

Master of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#68

^Don't know bout that, looks pretty happy to me

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#69

exactly how Jennifer looks in the pictures with Casper, where she kissed him, factitiously

in my opinion, of course

26K8,905
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        26K8,905

Jan 07, 2012#70

nvm

I hope Marc and Shannon are happy together.

I wish everyone here on this board could wish Jen and Casper the best too.

We are all love?rs, right?

Master of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#71

If she doesn't want to be photographed with Casper then she wouldn't have had him playin with kids on beach when they both knew the paps were all around

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#72

just let her live life..she has been trying to save her marriage and she cant anymore..she needs to relax now and be loose and carefree even careless sometimes..we re missing the bigger picture here..jen got divorced...so apparently she wasnt fine -maybe for too long- and she was hiding it so that fans could sleep tight at night and not judge her ..and apparently she was right...lovers are really judgemental..and have short memory cuz the rules have been repeated a million times and still name calling is a sport in this thread.
                                              winner of 2012 BB awards for "Super Optimist" & "Friendliest BBer"

26K8,905
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              26K8,905

Jan 07, 2012#73

jenfan76 wrote:If she doesn't want to be photographed with Casper then she wouldn't have had him playin with kids on beach when they both knew the paps were all around
                                                The other option was to hide in their hotel an cancel the holiday.

But I think Jen wanted her kids to have a good time (it was Thanksgiving) so she just ignored the paps.

Jen is super famous. She can't hide from the scum all the time. She has a life to live!

And cameras are super small nowadays and those scumbags can even take photos from a long distance. So maybe Jen wasn't even aware that there were photographers around at first!

Stop judging Jen based on assumptions! LOL

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#74

Oh if they'd seen the photographers, you know Emme would've hid her face. She's not a fan of them at all. Based on the recent pics, they're being taught to hide their faces..which is just plum wrong for them right now.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#75

^ I don't think that they are being taught that. I think they get scared and so they hide there faces. Having all those cameras around can be a scary thing especially to little kids.

Read more posts (1850 remaining)