26K8,905
Doctor of Jenology
26K8,905

Feb 19, 2012#526

ABC’s 20/20 dedicated two hours to the life and legacy of Whitney Houston Friday, and THR Editorial Director Janice Min was on hand to help flesh out the singer’s career.

“She decided she was going to stage a big comeback,” Min said, explaining why 2012 could have been the year of Whitney.

THR learned earlier this month that Houston’s camp had approached producers of the The X Factor about becoming a judge on the show.

“She had looked at Jennifer Lopez on American Idol as an example for her to follow to get back on television and use that as a way to start selling albums again,” Min said.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 19, 2012#527

When I saw that pic of Jennifer and Casper it reminded me of this :lol:

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 19, 2012#528

me 2

Master of Jenology

Feb 20, 2012#529

?? Who is the guy next to her in ^ that pic,
          + what did they appear in? i can't place it -

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2012#530

who is he?

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 20, 2012#531

Ojani Noa her ex husband! They were married in 1997 and divorced in 1998.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2012#532

Ah thats why he looked familiar!

26K8,905
                Doctor of Jenology
                26K8,905

Feb 20, 2012#533

Some love?rs have erased Ojani from their memory already. :clap

13K3,068
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  13K3,068

Feb 20, 2012#534

J wrote:Some love?rs have erased Ojani from their memory already. :clap
                    A LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time ago lmao

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2012#535

Haha!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2012#536

J wrote:
                        ABC’s 20/20 dedicated two hours to the life and legacy of Whitney Houston Friday, and THR Editorial Director Janice Min was on hand to help flesh out the singer’s career.

“She decided she was going to stage a big comeback,” Min said, explaining why 2012 could have been the year of Whitney.

THR learned earlier this month that Houston’s camp had approached producers of the The X Factor about becoming a judge on the show.

“She had looked at Jennifer Lopez on American Idol as an example for her to follow to get back on television and use that as a way to start selling albums again,” Min said.
                        It's so emotional. |I

Of course, Whitney also had the ability to make a successful comeback, I Look To You was such an amazing song and it could have done better for her, but she didn't have the right direction needed though.

Master of Jenology

Feb 20, 2012#537

Can't tell from that pic what a doushe Ojani is. Now she's with a young kid. smh

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2012#538

Jelena wrote:When I saw that pic of Jennifer and Casper it reminded me of this :lol:

woooo i have never see it before : o

46K3,605
                            Admin
                            46K3,605

Feb 20, 2012#539

jenfan76 wrote:Can't tell from that pic what a doushe Ojani is. Now she's with a young kid. smh

Do you realize the irony in that statement? :lmao

Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2012#540

^lol

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2012#541

haha

26K8,905
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  26K8,905

Feb 22, 2012#542

Random tweet from the US Embassy in France:
                                    Embassy France U.S. Embassy France @USEmbassyFrance
                                    Jennifer Lopez, aka @JLo, is a native New Yorker who embraces her Puerto Rican heritage. What is your favorite J.Lo song? #DiverseUSA
                                    9 hours ago
                                    :p

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2012#543

:D

26K8,905
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      26K8,905

Feb 22, 2012#544

Bill Zwecker (Chicago Sun Times)

THE RIGHT GUY? After three marriages and high-profile romances with Sean “Diddy” Combs and Ben Affleck, Jennifer Lopez may have found the perfect person in her latest beau, dancer Casper Smart, her friends say. One good J-Lo source tells me it’s his “totally malleable” personality — his desire to do “everything possible to make Jennifer’s life happy” — that makes him so good for Lopez.

The actress and singer apparently wants a guy where she can “play Henry Higgins to his Eliza Doolittle, to reverse that old story around,” another Lopez insider said with a laugh. “But it’s important that he be his own man and be totally a man in the bedroom.”

Along those lines, it’s all about teaching Smart how to dress, talk properly and handle fame. “If he keeps going like he has been, I think this relationship will have legs,” said that second J-Lo friend.

:cool:

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2012#545

^ We shall see. Time will tell. Hey can u give me a link to that please!

26K8,905
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          26K8,905

Feb 22, 2012#546

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2012#547

^ thanks.

46K3,605
                                              Admin
                                              46K3,605

Feb 22, 2012#548

Is Jennifer Lopez Having a Baby With Casper Smart?
                                                Truth rating: 0

Casper Smart Jennifer Lopez

4:09 pm, February 22nd, 2012

(Reality Weekly)

The perhaps misnamed Reality Weekly offers a sensational “exclusive” on its cover this week, announcing, “J. Lo: A Baby At 42!”

“Jennifer Lopez is telling friends she will have a child with her young boyfriend” Casper Smart, proclaims the tabloid, which says the “American Idol” judge’s pals are worried about her alleged plans.

According to a so-called “insider” for the magazine, “They’ve only been together four months, so the fact that she wants to have a child with him seems totally crazy to most of her friends. It puts everything she’s worked for at risk.”

Reality Weekly, though, makes it seem like only a matter of time until Smart and Lopez are expecting a baby.

“J. Lo is used to getting what she wants, and at this moment in time, she wants Casper,” explains the mag.

The “insider” tells the tabloid, “She is always pointing out how mature he is for his age. It’s really true to an extent. He loves being with J. Lo and the kids and has no qualms about becoming a young father.”

Lopez’s estranged husband Marc Anthony, meanwhile, “is in disbelief” over how quickly she and Smart are moving, claims Reality Weekly, trying to stir up even more conflict.

“He’s upset. He’s even threatened to take the kids away from her if she has another baby with Casper,” alleges the “insider.”

A possible pregnancy! Threats of a custody fight! Such drama!

And none of it is true.

Even a rep for Lopez tells us the story is completely “inaccurate.”

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2012#549

Inaccurate!ah the stories the come up with these days

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2012#550

I don't even know if I have heard about that magazine. I didn't realize this rumor was going around again. A lot of it sounds recycled.

Read more posts (1375 remaining)