Master of Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#576

I don't wanna bump that carnival thread anymore..Here is another pic i found of JLo and me <3

By The way: I loved this Pitbull performance.If Jennifer didn't come to Brazil i'd go to his concert.

Master of Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#577

nice pic :)

Master of Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#578

Welly, you're so lucky!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 03, 2012#579

So lucky!

Master of Jenology

Mar 03, 2012#580

Jen's Co-star in BUP, Alex O'Loughlin, in
            Treatment, Taking a Break From Hawaii 5-0

by Natalie Finn
            Today 5:22 PM PST

Danno always warned McGarrett that he was pushing himself too hard.

Hawaii 5-0 star Alex O'Loughlin has entered rehab and will be taking a break from the CBS series while he undergoes "supervised treatment for prescription pain medication due to a recent shoulder injury," the actor's rep tells Deadline.com.

We aren't surprised to hear he hurt himself—have you seen Lt. Cmdr. Steve McGarrett in action?! But what does O'Loughlin's absence mean for the show?

MORE: Oops! Hawaii Five-0 Shoot at Cemetery Angers Pearl Harbor Survivors

It just so happens that Hawaii Five-0's second season is ahead of schedule and they're currently shooting episode 20—and they will be able to complete their full season order as planned.

There's no word, however, regarding how many episodes—if any—O'Loughlin will miss while in treatment.

"We respect and support Alex's decision," CBS said in a statement. "Everyone at CBS Television Studios and Hawaii Five-0 wishes him well and we look forward to his return."

Read more: http://www.eonline.com/news/alex_olough ... z1o0tLdxaq

Master of Jenology

Mar 03, 2012#581

^Suprising

Master of Jenology

Mar 03, 2012#582

SEE "Just for Chillin"

@ ----> viewforum.php?f=70

For article about Sean P.Diddy Combs

Intro to Jenology

Mar 03, 2012#583

Why are you posting articles that are not about jennifer??

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 03, 2012#584

They in some way relate to her.......

46K3,606
                    Admin
                    46K3,606

Mar 03, 2012#585

Deb, feel free to post these in Just For Chillin ----> http://beyond-beautiful.com/viewforum.php?f=70 :)

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2012#586

ok a greek jlover told me just now that jen will be in greece this summer along with many may counties for a world tour..she told me that she saw a poster saying "jlo in Greece tour 2012" is this even possible..?to have seen a poster about something that hasnt even been announced yet?idk

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2012#587

^ I saw her tweeting about that and it seems off because nothing has been annouced. When she first saw it she said a friend of a friend saw maybe that friend wasn't reliable it just seems off idk!

26K8,905
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          26K8,905

Mar 04, 2012#588

Is it @AlwaysJLover? :p

She annoys me so much. Jen should unfollow her. LOL

nvm... it is @JohnJlover.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 04, 2012#589

Hola soy un fan de JLo de españa, la llevo siguiendo desde el 2000 y siempre os leo con el traductor y siguiendo el foro en los oscars, vi que alguien dijo que ojani noa, estaba hablando mal de JLo así que le deje un mensaje por facebook y me contesto jajaja lo puse en su lugar, al maldito imbécil , dice que el no quiso ir a los oscars porque es muy aburrido que prefirio ir a la fiesta jajajaja

soy muy fan de ella, pero no me gusta casper y eso ha hecho que no comprenda su actitud tan infantil con lo mayor que es, pero bueno eso es secundario aqui teneis mirad jajajajaja

lo copio y pego

tienes que ver los oscars desde tu casa jajaja jamás volverás a estar ahí, JLo te dejó, jajaja ella presentando siendo super famosa y tu una mierda jajaja

27 de febreroOjani Noa Noa
                              jajaj imbecil.. y tu porque te escondes...!!! vi los oscares de casa si, Porque son aburridos ir a la ceremonioa......pero fui a los after partys invidioso de mierda... jajajaja!! sufre con lo que yo gozoooooo!!! y ella no me dejo comemierda yo fui quien le dio la patada en el culo por eso esta tan resentida Besa culo que res... jajajaja!!

Mar 04, 2012#590

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2012#591

Fande! primero, Bienvenido a BBJLO!!
                                  Segundo No Te Tienes Que Preocupar Por Cosas Sin Sentido Como Lo Es ese Perro de Ojani Noa, ya nadie se preocupa por el, todo lo que dice/Hace solo es por Buscar atencion, que ya no Tiene!

Yo acá he aprendido mucho el inglés, y siempre usaba el traductor de google para poder comentar etc etc...
                                  Pero TIENES QUE ESCRIBIR EN INGLES Si no, Nos Castigan! jaja
                                  Saludos!

Master of Jenology

Mar 05, 2012#592

^Ingles' please

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 05, 2012#593

How old is jen's parents ?

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 05, 2012#594

Didn't know where to put this but there showing "Antz" on TV!!! LOL YAY!!!

Master of Jenology

Mar 05, 2012#595

jenfan76 wrote:^Ingles' please
                                          That was what he was saying.

Master of Jenology

Mar 05, 2012#596

^Oh, just saw that now

Intro to Jenology

Mar 05, 2012#597

somebody is saying on twitter people have seen posters of a jlo tour in europe this summer! Wonder if its true?

12K31
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              12K31

Mar 05, 2012#598

Killa Tila wrote:ok a greek jlover told me just now that jen will be in greece this summer along with many may counties for a world tour..she told me that she saw a poster saying "jlo in Greece tour 2012" is this even possible..?to have seen a poster about something that hasnt even been announced yet?idk

First, i'm going to Greece to see J.Lo, from Kuwait to Athens, Greece just 3
                                                hrs :twisted:

Second, i'm gonna meet Killa :D

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 05, 2012#599

^hahaha lol!!

Master of Jenology

Mar 06, 2012#600

JENNIFER LOPEZ'S BODACIOUS BODY WORKOUT

Find out exactly how the dynamic diva hones her hot bod.

By Kristen Aldridge

http://www.shape.com/celebrities/celebr ... ty-workout

Actress, singer, designer, dancer, and mom Jennifer Lopez may have a sizzling career, but she seems to be better known for that infamous, beautifully bodacious booty!

With glutes that defy gravity, J. Lo has made curves a good thing in Hollywood. How exactly does the dynamic diva hone her hot bod, other than just being lucky with genetics? We got the secrets to her sexy figure directly from the source—the powerhouse personal trainer who worked with Lopez for more than a decade, Gunnar Peterson.

“If you want to enhance the shape of your butt, as well as tone and tighten, the most important exercises are squats and lunges,” Peterson says. “Be sure to use weights, weights, weights, and weights… and then some weights!”

Peterson recommends moves like twisting lunges and a variety of squats from different angles to target the butt muscles, obliques, and lower body.

Fitness expert, author, trainer, and nutritionist Kathy Kaehler, who has also worked with Lopez, agrees. “The more muscles you can target at different angles, the better!”

So for example, channel your inner-J.Lo and bring out that backside by using dumbbells with a basic sit-down squat, then take it to another level by adding kettlebells with a split squat.

In addition to strength training, make sure you remember to add in that cardio. “Cardio is a must, anywhere from 20 minutes a day to an hour,” Kaehler says. “Just change it up and try different things—like the elliptical, the bike, and the treadmill to more explosive moves like sprinting, the stairs, and plyometric exercises that will kick up the heart rate and demand that power.”

What about that pesky cellulite that plagues many of us? “Watch the dressings and sauces. Avoid sodium at all costs,” Peterson says. “Not even ‘low sodium’ soy sauce on your sashimi.”

The talented trainer also recommends getting a deep tissue massage whenever possible, to help your rear, gams, and thighs look their best.

As for diet, Kaehler advises to stay away from diet food in a box. “Follow a well-balanced diet with real food and practice good portion control,” she says. “Have a healthy protein, fat, and complex carb with every meal.”

“Eat clean food as close to its natural state as possible,” Peterson says. “Leafy greens, fruits, some complex carbs, and adequate protein—beef is fine if you want it, but I’d keep it only at once a week. And plenty of water! Start early with that and stay late!”

Catch Jennifer Lopez starring in her new hit docu-journey series showcasing Latin music and dance, QViva! The Chosen, Saturdays on FOX at 8 p.m. EST.

Read more posts (1325 remaining)