Random Articles #34

Random Articles #34

46K3,606
Admin
46K3,606

Jan 05, 2012#1

Let's try this again, shall we?

As a reminder:

1. Respect Jen, her family, and her friends. If you wouldn't say it to Jennifer's face, don't say it here. We are all fans, so this should be the easiest! If you don't like something, fine. State it RESPECTFULLY.
    We realize everyone is passionate, but please realize that Jennifer VISITS BB and is a real human being with feelings just like we are.
    2. Respect each other. No personal attacks:
    includes calling each other names, cursing at each other, attacking,
    etc. Also, please keep in mind that there are BBers across the globe and
    English is a 2nd language for many of them, so please do not attack
    others for improper grammar, word usage, etc.
    If you dislike someone, feel free to use the "Ignore"
    feature on Yuku. If you ignore a user, when the user posts, their post
    will be collapsed and you can easily skip it. If you want to read it,
    you can easily open it and read it. To ignore a user, click the
    "Interact" menu on the bottom left of the user's post. Then click
    "Ignore". 3. Remember that this is supposed to be FUN! We're all here on our free time to talk about someone we love and work we all enjoy, so let's be pleasant.

Master of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#2

You guys seriously need to leave this topic alone. This is Jen’s life what she chooses to do with it is her business.

This is supposed to be a place to discuss her and enjoy what she does. I am sick and tired of reading negative comments written about her and Casper on this board.

Jen is a hopeless romantic, whether that is a flaw or not- this is what she is. She is a mega celebrity so discussing her personal life is fine as she is a public person but writing negative things about her on this board is so not on.

We are here to support her- so what if she is dating Casper? BIG WHOP! Jen’s love life has always been scandalous and the public is always interested.

No matter who she has dated they have always managed to find a reason to drag her---so who cares, they'll get over it soon

enough? No matter if she dates the King of France or the chimney sweep they are still going to find something negative to say about her- because she is a confident, beautiful and super successful woman----what’s not to hate?

Its really not that big of a deal- if she's happy all this shit does not matter. We all know Hollywood relationships don't last.

Its fine to discuss her relationship but keep it clean and keep it moving.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#3

What's the name of Jen's INSANELY hot guitarist during the SNL performance of Starting Over? I think he was practicing If You Had My Love with her in her Behind the Music special? He's like a walking orgasm

13K3,068
        Doctor of Jenology
        13K3,068

Jan 05, 2012#4

NVM

Jan 05, 2012#5

Rebirth wrote:You guys seriously need to leave this topic alone. This is Jen’s life what she chooses to do with it is her business.

This is supposed to be a place to discuss her and enjoy what she does. I am sick and tired of reading negative comments written about her and Casper on this board.

Jen is a hopeless romantic, whether that is a flaw or not- this is what she is. She is a mega celebrity so discussing her personal life is fine as she is a public person but writing negative things about her on this board is so not on.

We are here to support her- so what if she is dating Casper? BIG WHOP! Jen’s love life has always been scandalous and the public is always interested.

No matter who she has dated they have always managed to find a reason to drag her---so who cares, they'll get over it soon

enough? No matter if she dates the King of France or the chimney sweep they are still going to find something negative to say about her- because she is a confident, beautiful and super successful woman----what’s not to hate?

Its really not that big of a deal- if she's happy all this shit does not matter. We all know Hollywood relationships don't last.

The other day you were sayin how disgusted you were at the whole thing!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#6

Look how handsome is him muah.

12K588
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K588

Jan 05, 2012#7

Seeing them growing up i think Max will be a really handsome young man and little Emme a fine young lady and will be both well behaved! Their mother will make sure they do! Or else she'll go all Bronx on their asses! Lupe style!LOL

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#8

The kids keep getting cuter and cuter, if this continues when they grow up they will be breathtakingly beautiful like their mommy!! Hopefully they look a lot like JLo and less like marc haha

Master of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#9

^ Definitely!

Master of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#10

jlover4eva wrote:
                      Rebirth wrote:You guys seriously need to leave this topic alone. This is Jen’s life what she chooses to do with it is her business.

The other day you were sayin how disgusted you were at the whole thing!! hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That is true!!! True true ...but I thought about it and how much I love Jen and came to the realisation that it is not such a big deal!!!

So I will support her no matter what she does...always and forever!

Sorry I got angry when I first heard the news but at the end of the day if she's happy- I'm happy

Intro to Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#11

I find it interesting that those who back up her decision to be him and want nothing negative to be said; are the exact ones continuing a "Gossip" Topic. Leave it closed if your so worried about hurting anyones feelings. No one likes to be gossiped about. Not even our JLo.

Just a thought. I understand this a forum for fans but expecting no negativety towards some of the things in a "Gossip" Topic is just plain absurd.   I in no way am condoning some of the negative things I have heard from some people who disagree with things but c'mon asking to either be happy with it or shut up is asking too much when having a "Gossip" Topic open.

Master of Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#12

jacobmemoirs wrote:What's the name of Jen's INSANELY hot guitarist during the SNL performance of Starting Over? I think he was practicing If You Had My Love with her in her Behind the Music special? He's like a walking orgasm
                          I dont know the name, but its he is part of Marcs band, so he is no longer her guitarist

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#13

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

if this pic was posted before , sorry..

Max is so cute......and hungry..

14K2,609
                            Admin
                            14K2,609

Jan 06, 2012#14

RR86 wrote:I find it interesting that those who back up her decision to be him and want nothing negative to be said; are the exact ones continuing a "Gossip" Topic. Leave it closed if your so worried about hurting anyones feelings. No one likes to be gossiped about. Not even our JLo.

Just a thought. I understand this a forum for fans but expecting no negativety towards some of the things in a "Gossip" Topic is just plain absurd.   I in no way am condoning some of the negative things I have heard from some people who disagree with things but c'mon asking to either be happy with it or shut up is asking too much when having a "Gossip" Topic open.
                              The RG topic is for things that come up that don't really need a topic opened.  In the recent situation people just dragged on a situation in the topic with the same comments over and over and not in a respectable way at times. 
                              I don't recall any of us asking people to be happy or shut up, don't know where you got that from.  We've asked people to state theirs opinions respectfully and to respect Jen and her family and friends. 

I do find the real problem is people keep going on and on and always bringing up the same thing. Then you have the ones who like to instigate and keep things going.  Say what you have to say and move on, or at least have a mature respectable conversation. 

Intro to Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#15

I asked Alex (da1chase) if he could post a picture of Max , someone ask for Emme I dont wanna seem like a stalker

13K3,068
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                13K3,068

Jan 06, 2012#16

Rebirth wrote:
                                  jlover4eva wrote:

That is true!!! True true ...but I thought about it and how much I love Jen and came to the realisation that it is not such a big deal!!!

So I will support her no matter what she does...always and forever!

Sorry I got angry when I first heard the news but at the end of the day if she's happy- I'm happy
                                  Ahhh..no need to apologise! Glad you're happy about it now

46K3,606
                                  Admin
                                  46K3,606

Jan 06, 2012#17

tah71 wrote:
                                    RR86 wrote:I find it interesting that those who back up her decision to be him and want nothing negative to be said; are the exact ones continuing a "Gossip" Topic. Leave it closed if your so worried about hurting anyones feelings. No one likes to be gossiped about. Not even our JLo.

The RG topic is for things that come up that don't really need a topic opened.  In the recent situation people just dragged on a situation in the topic with the same comments over and over and not in a respectable way at times. 
                                    I don't recall any of us asking people to be happy or shut up, don't know where you got that from.  We've asked people to state theirs opinions respectfully and to respect Jen and her family and friends. 

I do find the real problem is people keep going on and on and always bringing up the same thing. Then you have the ones who like to instigate and keep things going.  Say what you have to say and move on, or at least have a mature respectable conversation. 
                                    Exactly.

To add to what Tee is saying, RG has also been called that for literally, 10 years. I haven't given the title a second thought, but I guess it does give the wrong idea, because the point isn't for people to "gossip", really. Respectful discussions are always welcome, and being a forum, people are always going to talk about her career as well as her personal life. But the intent of this thread isn't for people to "gossip" about her personal life.

Anyway, I renamed it to "Random Articles" on a whim. Feel free to opine on the name change, BBers.

Master of Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#18

Random Articles sound good to me....random news..or sth like that..it actually sound better than gossips

14K678
                                      Admin
                                      14K678

Jan 06, 2012#19

Can't believe that after 9 years or so, we have to change the title of this topic, just cause some people can't understand the rules. We've hit a new low. lolThis topic used to be for gossip like Jennifer Lopez asked Victoria Beckham for script writing tips, no I didn't make that up.  Or whatever happened to certain collaborations. Yes relationship gossip too, but they were good and funny discussions...

12K588
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        12K588

Jan 06, 2012#20

SC88 wrote:Can't believe that after 9 years or so, we have to change the title of this topic, just cause some people can't understand the rules. We've hit a new low. lolThis topic used to be for gossip like Jennifer Lopez asked Victoria Beckham for script writing tips, no I didn't make that up.  Or whatever happened to certain collaborations. Yes relationship gossip too, but they were good and funny discussions...
                                          this...

23K5,924
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          23K5,924

Jan 06, 2012#21

It's pathetic how people refuse to accept basic rules. SMH

20K2,682
                                            Admin
                                            20K2,682

Jan 06, 2012#22

I think we should switch back to Random Gossip....it's been a staple in this forum for almost 10 years and to change it because some people can't seem to follow rules sucks. I know it's only a name change but I'm used to seeing it here. lol And I agree with Stefan, this is the place for the most random crap ever that doesn't need a thread like that J.Lo tampon thing we had a while back...ahhh, memories...
                                              Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Master of Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#23

WAIT WHAT???JLo's tampon???

20K2,682
                                                Admin
                                                20K2,682

Jan 06, 2012#24

Not her's but that she was going to start selling her own brand of tampons...I think it was a joke but I still remember that story from Random Gossip # ?? I dunno, we're at 34 now...lol
                                                  Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 06, 2012#25

maybe the new name will calm things down for this period of time with casper and everything...then it could go back to random gossip i guess..idk..what i know is that this is the first time after 7 years that jen has her love life in the spotlight and it is a hot topic that will cause controversy one way or another...it is a new state of jennifer that we had forgotten it could happen again..some BBers are shocked some in denial some dissapointed....many emotions unleashed in this thread...
                                                    winner of 2012 BB awards for "Super Optimist" & "Friendliest BBer"

Read more posts (1900 remaining)