Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 07, 2012#76

Perhaps. It could be why Emme hides her face so much. Not that I can blame her..I was just referring to recent pics of them either covering their face (Max, not so much) like when they were in NY and Emme took her whole jacket and covered herself.

Contributor

Jan 07, 2012#77

Where do you guys get this, "by his eyes he looks like he's hurting", or " he doesn't look happy", or "you can tell Jen is hurting"...

Unless you guys have a doctorate in Psychology I really don't want to read this nonsense. Lol js

Master of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#78

fasca wrote:
        Didi wrote:anyway that picture of Marc and his girlfriend is not new, so she is not his new girl. It was taken before Marc covered Jen tattoo on his arm, so it might be in July or August when its been taken.

and I find it funny how everybody is making that label "new", when its not
        how do you know?
        the picture is not visible those parts of the hand where he had a tattoo
        I don't know if it's true or not, but read that this picture isn't Anthony network laid out and the fans, he simply wrote about Shannon and the fans have posted this picture on FB, although it is not clear where they took it ..
        On the other hand if you believe in  everything then and  Jennifer 's dancer  has appeared in her life as a lover (or as properly be called Casper, so as not to offend) much earlier than we know about them ...
        all so confusing .. I hope Jennifer and Anthony know the truth
        when he covered tattoos, he also did new one "Ryan" on the area where is his watch

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#79

I'm so glad Jen is living her life and doing her best to move on... I wish the same for those fans who live with the past. Secondly, Marc has hit all time low in my eyes with this Twitter/Facebook crap... Never liked him THAT much but he's now an artist who's lame behaviour overshadowed his talent, just like Mariah and Chris Brown. Tiana's tweet was on point, he had all the bad intentions b/c the guy hardly ever tweets anything besides one or two about qviva...and his crazy retweets yesterday.

And Chase is just an embarrassment ! He's like 21 and some of the things he says on twitter is just embarrassing! "homework! #swag" "getting money n*** #swaggg"... Is he even black? Idk and I don't care but that boy needs to delete his account.

Casper is so far so good. The guy has a job and is successful in his field...don't forget Jen was a professional dancer too. Looking down at someone because they're back up dancers is just plane fucked! Look at Cris Judd...what a guy! K-fed is just not a good example.

AND whaaa? 'random articles'?

Master of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#80

iI heard it from s1 on twitter that Marc RT a tweet saying he got rid of his trash referring to Jen!!Can sb confirm this??Is it true??

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#81

^huge topic..twitter was really into this yesterday...unfortunately it may be true..i wont say anything further more..ask people on twitter cuz i wont start this here
              winner of 2012 BB awards for "Super Optimist" & "Friendliest BBer"

Intro to Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#82

I think this is it? I'm not sure though coz' I don't speak spanish. Can someone translate this to english?

Danny Lugo @DannyDR_809 7 Jan Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

@MarcAnthony asi mismo mi hermono sigue asi feliz k lo k no sirve se tira a la basura RT y k viva el amorRT esa nena esta bien bonitaRT

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#83

Didi wrote:
                  fasca wrote:
                  Didi wrote:anyway that picture of Marc and his girlfriend is not new, so she is not his new girl. It was taken before Marc covered Jen tattoo on his arm, so it might be in July or August when its been taken.

how do you know?
                  I don't know if it's true or not, but read that this picture isn't Anthony network laid out and the fans, he simply wrote about Shannon and the fans have posted this picture on FB, although it is not clear where they took it ..
                  On the other hand if you believe in  everything then and  Jennifer 's dancer  has appeared in her life as a lover (or as properly be called Casper, so as not to offend) much earlier than we know about them ...
                  when he covered tattoos, he also did new one "Ryan" on the area where is his watch
                  You don't understand me, you said that the photo was taken much earlier than we think, as he painted a tattoo in this picture isn't visible the places where he had a tattoo,  how you have determined that it was done then?
                  or you took this pic  for  Anthony and Shannon?

Intro to Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#84

iI heard it from s1 on twitter that Marc RT a tweet saying he got rid of his trash referring to Jen!!Can sb confirm this??Is it true??

What was this all about that marc soon deleted!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#85

I don't see Marc tweeting anything about garbage, it was a fan. Anyway did anyone see the new ffotball commercial with Go hard or go home song? They also show some of the video.
                      Come real or not at all!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#86

Killa Tila wrote:^huge topic..twitter was really into this yesterday...unfortunately it may be true..i wont say anything further more..ask people on twitter cuz i wont start this here
                        Yep, I am gonna agree with what u just said.

Contributor

Jan 08, 2012#87

sarah wrote:

What was this all about that marc soon deleted!
                          Oh hell fucking noooo! That just got me worked up!

The Danny Lugo guy said "@MarcAnthony That's how it is my brother keep being happy because what doesn't work is thrown to the trash RT and long live loveRT that girl is really beautifulRT"

Really Marc you wanna take it there?

26K8,905
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          26K8,905

Jan 08, 2012#88

No wonder Jen unfollowed him!

Maybe he was DRUNK when he retweeted that.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#89

^ She unfollowed him before that. But it wouldn't suprise me if she did see it because Tiana saw it and made a comment about it and it wouldn't suprise me if Tiana showed it to Jennifer.

26K8,905
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,905

Jan 08, 2012#90

What is Tiana's Twitter?

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#91

hey guys I have a question. I was listening to TIMT and after all these years I cant figure out the difference between The One part 1 and The One part 2..what is it

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#92

^ Jennifer tweeted it out when she was listing all her girls on twitter.

Master of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#93

fasca wrote:
                                      Didi wrote:
                                      fasca wrote:

how do you know?
                                      You don't understand me, you said that the photo was taken much earlier than we think, as he painted a tattoo in this picture isn't visible the places where he had a tattoo,  how you have determined that it was done then?
                                      or you took this pic  for  Anthony and Shannon?
                                      my answer is totaly understandeble and if you wanna go hard on me

when he covered tatoos he also wrote "Ryan" on his left arm and you cant see tatoo on pic, couse he didnt do it then

do you still wanna attack me....

14K2,614
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      14K2,614

Jan 08, 2012#94

Jtothalo718 wrote:hey guys I have a question. I was listening to TIMT and after all these years I cant figure out the difference between The One part 1 and The One part 2..what is it
                                        The chorus part, and some music in the intro

Intro to Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#95

Jennifer Lopez's new boyfriend, Casper Smart, is a go-go dancer at a Los Angeles club called Boulevard3, earning $250 a night. "J.Lo's Man Dirty Dancing For Ca$h," and writing, "instead of encouraging Casper to drop the go-go dancing gig in favor of a more respectable job, Jen has given it her stamp of approval." She's become a regular and Boulevard3 where her Fly Girl moves surely come in handy. Next: "Kim's A Homewrecker!" details how 
                                          K

26K8,905
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          26K8,905

Jan 08, 2012#96

Jtothalo718 wrote:hey
                                            guys I have a question. I was listening to TIMT and after all these
                                            years I cant figure out the difference between The One part 1 and The
                                            One part 2..what is it
                                            The chorus is different! In The One part 2 Jen sings "you are everything ,and everything is you".

It's a sample from this song:

Contributor

Jan 08, 2012#97

Jtothalo718 wrote:hey guys I have a question. I was listening to TIMT and after all these years I cant figure out the difference between The One part 1 and The One part 2..what is it
                                              Wow, I haven't listened to these songs in a while, but if I'm not mistaken I believe the difference is in the background vocals. In the bonus version during the chorus you will hear "you are everything, and everything is you" while the original doesn't have that. Also, in the bonus track her voice sounds alittle more overdubbed. I hope that helped.

Edit: J beat me to it

26K8,905
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              26K8,905

Jan 08, 2012#98

sarahnovack1033 wrote:^ Jennifer tweeted it out when she was listing all her girls on twitter.
                                                WOW Tiana

Trios22
                                                Tiana Rios

It is funny how a celebrity who hardly tweets has so much to say about his personal life can you #[/s]lowclass My girl has class @JLo

Trios22
                                                Tiana Rios

@_JLosHeartSoul_ that is ridiculous! He is such a jerk!

Now we know how Jen's closest friends think of Marc!

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#99

thanks guys!!! I can finally sleep in peace! lol

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 08, 2012#100

^ Tiana is her cousin. The first one she tweeted after Marc and Alex were tweeting about the gf stuff.

Read more posts (1825 remaining)