Doctor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2012#551

^exactly normally I won't believe it until its in people.....

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2012#552

^ Oh ya I don't believe it and u know Pople magazine can be wrong to!

Master of Jenology

Feb 23, 2012#553

Been hearing this same stuff for months

Master of Jenology

Feb 23, 2012#554

http://thestir.cafemom.com/beauty_style ... ces_up_the

Jennifer Lopez Spicing Up The Morning 'Uniform'

Posted by Mary Fischer
          on February 22, 2012 at 12:08 PM

As a mom, do you have a typical go-to outfit you
          immediately resort to for pretty much every casual
          occasion? My guess is that you do -- and odds are
          good that your look of choice on any given day is
          the same as the uniform most other moms in America
          are wearing at this very moment (not me, I swear).
          Let me guess -- your favorite everyday style
          consists of jeans and a T-shirt, right?

Jennifer Lopez may be an A-list celebrity and a total
          fashion icon, but even she likes to throw on a comfy
          pair of jeans once in a while. Of course, she is
          J. Lo, so she puts a fun twist on the standard look
          when she goes casual. Check out how she spiced things
          up at Carnival in Rio wearing this red hot pair of
          jeans!

I think it's safe to assume that Jen couldn't pull off
          a bad look if she tried, and this outfit was a total win
          for sure. The jeans hug her curves in all the right places,
          and the sparkly red top that she paired them with only makes
          the whole get-up even more flirty and fabulous. I'd even go
          so far as to say these clothes make her look a lot younger
          than she is. I mean, most women in their early 40s who are
          moms of twins aren't seen running around town in fitted
          red pants.

Lopez's look puts a fresh spin on the traditional "mom
          uniform," and the good news is that it's pretty easy for
          us non-celeb moms to re-create something similar at home.
          Gap sells a pair of legging-style red jeans that retail
          for $69.95. And if red isn't your thing, they come in
          lots of other fun colors too, like pink, blue, and
          purple.

Even if you don't have a sparkly sequined top in your
          closet, you can pull out the old stand-by black tee
          (c'mon, you know you have about 10), throw it on
          with brightly hued jeans, and you've got a totally
          updated look that isn't completely out of your
          comfort zone. After all, a little J. Lo goes a long
          way!

Master of Jenology

Feb 23, 2012#555

cool article

Master of Jenology

Feb 24, 2012#556

Was watchin one of the entertainment shows before talkin bout who Simon's lookin at to be the new X Factor judges next yr. Started to think what if Jen went on there next yr. She's already given Idol 2 yrs, heard Simon wanted her few yrs ago for Idol, she's friends with LA Reid, and once alot of these celebrities get started with reality shows, they can't stop. Even if she doesn't (and I hope she doesn't), can def see her name popping up

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 24, 2012#557

ABBC3_OFFTOPIC
                Marc Anthony is About To Perform in El Festival de Viña Del Mar i tried to find a link but i coudnt, A&E Chanel is streaming ( For Those Who Like Marc Of course) O:-)

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 26, 2012#558

http://www.na.d24am.com/plus/artes-show ... stel/50802

"A cantora norte-americana disse que adoraria fazer um show no país e cogitou que isso pode acontecer depois de terminar as gravações do programa "American Idol", do qual é jurada, e de fazer uma turnê nos Estados Unidos."

It says.

The american singer said she would love to do a concert in Brazil and mentioned this may happen after the American Idol, and going on a tour in the US.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 28, 2012#559

This isnt true is it
                    Jennifer Lopez 'proposes to beau'

ShareThisTuesday, 28 February 2012

Jennifer Lopez

enlarge

Jennifer Lopez has reportedly proposed to her boyfriend.

The 42-year-old star is known for jumping into relationships quickly and it's been claimed she wants to tie the knot with 24-year-old Casper Smart. Jennifer split from her third husband Marc Anthony last summer, and is said to be eager to settle down with backing dancer Casper.

"It wasn't a spur-of-the-moment thing. They've been talking about marriage for some time," a source told Grazia magazine. "But Jennifer was the one who finally said, 'Let's do it!' and Casper jumped at the chance. He wants to marry her and start a family."

Jennifer has been spotted wearing what looks like an engagement ring in recent weeks, further fuelling wedding rumours.

Last week, the couple were seen enjoying a romantic stroll together on a beach in Santa Barbara and the singer introduced Casper to her ex-boyfriend P. Diddy at an Oscars after-party on Sunday.

Although Jennifer is believed to be smitten with Casper, she is in no rush to walk down the aisle again too soon.

"It's a sign of their commitment. But there might not be an actual wedding for a while," the source explained.

Jennifer is said to be thrilled that Casper has agreed to marry her. She wants to prove to everyone that their relationship can last despite the age gap.

"Jennifer is madly in love and wants everyone to realise that Casper is here to stay," the source added.

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/enter ... z1niKyo1p6

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2012#560

Not true!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2012#561

Today on Access Hollywood, they are gonna talk about JLO and Her being on the magazine V. So I hope is a new cover. I saw today during commercial.

does any one know if Jen will be on the new cover of V magazine?

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 29, 2012#562

sarah wrote:This isnt true is it
                          Jennifer Lopez 'proposes to beau'

ShareThisTuesday, 28 February 2012

Jennifer Lopez

enlarge

Jennifer Lopez has reportedly proposed to her boyfriend.

The 42-year-old star is known for jumping into relationships quickly and it's been claimed she wants to tie the knot with 24-year-old Casper Smart. Jennifer split from her third husband Marc Anthony last summer, and is said to be eager to settle down with backing dancer Casper.

"It wasn't a spur-of-the-moment thing. They've been talking about marriage for some time," a source told Grazia magazine. "But Jennifer was the one who finally said, 'Let's do it!' and Casper jumped at the chance. He wants to marry her and start a family."

Jennifer has been spotted wearing what looks like an engagement ring in recent weeks, further fuelling wedding rumours.

Last week, the couple were seen enjoying a romantic stroll together on a beach in Santa Barbara and the singer introduced Casper to her ex-boyfriend P. Diddy at an Oscars after-party on Sunday.

Although Jennifer is believed to be smitten with Casper, she is in no rush to walk down the aisle again too soon.

"It's a sign of their commitment. But there might not be an actual wedding for a while," the source explained.

Jennifer is said to be thrilled that Casper has agreed to marry her. She wants to prove to everyone that their relationship can last despite the age gap.

"Jennifer is madly in love and wants everyone to realise that Casper is here to stay," the source added.

Read more: http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/enter ... z1niKyo1p6

LOL I haven't even heard of this. I highly doubt it. Several pple have been watching her ring finger for months now and I doubt it's true. Sometimes she wears different rings but they are hardly the same ones. She has been wearing those ones that she wore on Behind the music but that is pre Casper. Plus u would think that if it were that serious she would answer questions on the red carpet about him. U know cuz she told Ryan she wouldn't comment on her relationships unless it was serious because it would be confusing to the babies. But I have been wrong before! People really need to stop believing everything they read. I think what sparked rumors was when they were photographed outside the jelwery store in Dec.

Master of Jenology

Feb 29, 2012#563

robcz86 wrote:Today on Access Hollywood, they are gonna talk about JLO and Her being on the magazine V. So I hope is a new cover. I saw today during commercial.

does any one know if Jen will be on the new cover of V magazine?
                            Was she on? Anybody see it?

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 29, 2012#564

^She didn't say anything but she is going to be on the cover of V out March first. They showed some pictures. They were like boxing pictures. I don't really know how to explain them. Mario took the pictures.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 29, 2012#565

^ oh nice. I missed it, I didn't had the time to watched. I want to see the pictures. I kinda missed it when I saw it during commercial it just went so fast like a blink of an eye. I was like what. I can't wait to buy the Magazine at the end of this week. yay. I hope some one post the pictures.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 01, 2012#566

Casper Smart “Tearing” Jennifer Lopez’s Life “To Pieces”?

According to Star, Casper Smart is making a “fool” of Jennifer Lopez.

“While he may have helped heal her heartache” after her split from husband Marc Anthony, writes the tabloid, “Jen’s new love is now tearing her life to pieces!”

What’s the issue?

“Jen’s friends and family are concerned that Casper is using her for fame and fortune,” explains a so-called “source,” adding, “They think after he cashes in, he’ll dump her like yesterday’s news.”

Lopez is said to be blindly “indulging 24-year-old Casper’s every whim,” leading everyone to fret that he’ll leave her heartbroken and humiliated.

The “source” says, “It’s so obvious to everyone but Jen that he’s using her.”

Smart is said to be “exploiting her business contacts” and “ravaging her friendships,” according to Star, which cites a source who claims, “Jen dumped two longtime girlfriends because they were slamming Casper.”

Hold on.

While it’s true that Lopez and Smart may eventually break up, the notion that she’s sacrificing her fortune and friends for Smart’s sake simply is not true.

Stories about how lesser-known boyfriends are “using” their A-list girlfriends will be published whenever super-famous women date.

But it doesn’t mean there’s any truth to it, and it’s insulting to both parties.

A source close to Lopez tells Gossip Cop the Star story is “inaccurate.”

http://www.gossipcop.com/casper-smart-u ... o-boy-toy/

I don't think this is true.
                                  Anybody saw Leah's tweet when someone asked her if she likes Casper? Her response was goodnight. She's funny :)

Intro to Jenology

Mar 01, 2012#567

I saw it. Leah is super funny.

This random but I was at Target today and was in an aisle with an old lady and her phone started ring. To my surprise her ringtone was J.lo's All I Have. I had walk out of the aisle super fast cause I started laughing. Lol.

Master of Jenology

Mar 01, 2012#568

^ ^ ? Photoshopped ?

J.Lo & Diddy Reunite At The Oscars:

He Wants That Old Thang Back!? (DETAILS)

Posted 11 hours 37 min ago by Marjua Estevez for Global Grind Staff

We've seen time and time again Diddy's exceptional skills at juggling more than one business endeavor at a time. So it's no surprise that when it comes to women, he's a mack daddy too.

Rumored that he's doing the wild thing with Cameron Diaz, has a relationship with Cassie and still vacations with his ex-girlfriend Kim Porter … this Bad Boy wants that feisty Latina back!

Jennifer Lopez and Diddy were spotted chatting up a storm according to US Weekly, at the Oscars Vanity Fair after party. According to some John Doe's hearsay, he overheard their conversation; J.Lo was apologizing to Diddy for 'not returning his calls or text messages.'

Allegedly, Sean didn’t mind the neglect and was seemingly satisfied to have J.Lo by his side right then and there, smiling fervently.

Diddy and J.Lo famously dated from 1999 to 2001, in an era where they were still known as Puff Daddy and Jennifer Lopez. After Diddy got caught up in an NYC nightclub shooting, the two infamously broke up. Diddy reportedly was disheartened and beyond heartbroken over the demise of their rapport.

Jenny's new boy toy Casper Smart seems like a fling and since Jennifer is single again, we might see these two getting their old groove back!

Read more: http://globalgrind.com/node/827330#ixzz1nr7xWbil

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 01, 2012#569

ijloveyou wrote:“Jen dumped two longtime girlfriends because they were slamming Casper.”
                                        I hope it's wrong. %)

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 01, 2012#570

^ I'm sure it is. Since when has Star been right in the last 4 months ummm they are always makin stuff up.

26K8,905
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          26K8,905

Mar 01, 2012#571

Charlie Sheen Replaces Jennifer Lopez as Face of Fiat USA‎

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

I can't stand him. lol

Master of Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#572

Hollywood News Dot Com

JENNIFER LOPEZ KEEPS ON GIVING

by - Roger Friedman
                                              Thu, March 1 2012

HollywoodNews.com: Ray Dalio is now the world’s No. 1 hedge fund guy. He tops the Forbes list of 40 highest-earning hedge fund managers. But he’s also very charitable. His Dalio Family Foundation gave away over $13 million in 2010, and claimed assets of well over $227 million. As I’ve reported in the past, Dalio really likes Jennifer Lopez, aka JLO. Over the last three years, he’s given her Maribel Foundation $775,000. There’s nothing wrong with that. Each year, Maribel makes one contribution of its own, to a children’s hospital. Maribel reports Dalio’s gift on its 2010 tax filing; Dalio does not.

Dalio also really likes director David Lynch (“Blue Velvet,” “Twin Peaks”) and Transcendental Meditation. In 2010, he gave $1,855,000 to David Lynch’s Consciousness Based Foundation in Fairfield, Iowa for the teaching of TM. He also gave $25,000 to a groupl in Harlem to teach the kids there how to meditate. (That’s listed on his Form 990 as “Transidental Meditation” so there is either also a spelling problem or the kids can become dentists, perhaps.) Dalio gave $1.23 million to director David Lynch’s TM Foundation in 2008 and another $2.1 million in 2009. Clearly, he likes to meditate.

Dalio’s third biggest interest is in mental health. His family foundation also donates millions for treatment of bipolar disorder and Alzheimer’s. Dalio, like JLO’s sister Lynda Lopez, graduated from Long Island University. He, however, got his MBA at Harvard. He’s also married to a direct descendant of the legendarily and historically monied Vanderbilt-Whitney families. Their antecedents must be proud. Barbara Dalio is the daughter of Gertrude Vanderbilt Whitney-Henry and Peruvian businessman Luis Gabaldoni The couple divorced in a contentious jury trial in Reno, Nevada in 1955. The Dalios have a reported net worth of $5 billion.

To read more go to http://www.showbiz411.com

Master of Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#573

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#574

GET ON THE FLOOR..DALE :)

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2012#575

sarahnovack1033 wrote:^ I'm sure it is. Since when has Star been right in the last 4 months ummm they are always makin stuff up.
                                                    Good! Because I really can't imagine Jen doing such a terrible thing like this.

I think she once fired Benny, but that was another story. :coffee

Read more posts (1350 remaining)