Master of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#1901

Uh oh, trouble in paradise? This story bout her getting tired of casper is on msn's homepage

Intermediate Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#1902

cconte wrote:PAULA 8 Wheres your avatar from - i love it

It's from the Dance Again video :D

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#1903

Could someone please send me louboutins remix download :)

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#1904

Its not true most likely....

Intro to Jenology

Aug 04, 2012#1905

Paula8 wrote:
            cconte wrote:PAULA 8 Wheres your avatar from - i love it

It's from the Dance Again video :D
            thanks - I'm gonna have to download to my puter

Intro to Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#1906

Jennifer Lopez & Casper Smart "Cooling Off" Their Romance?

by Sierra Marquina Sat., Aug. 4, 2012 6:51 PM PDT

Is Casper getting voted off Jenny's block?

A source tells E! News that Jennifer Lopez is "taking some time to think about things" with beau Casper Smart after pictures surfaced that purport to show the backup dancer ducking into a peep show doorway just a day before J.Lo's 43rd birthday in NYC.

Smart says he was lost and entered the wrong doorway, while his lawyers strongly refuted what they claim were defamatory statements made by tabloids—against which they threatened legal action.

Whatever the case may be, a source close to Lopez tells E! News: "She is taking some time to think about things. They are still together. But the photos have shaken her up."

According to the source, Lopez "has never been great at picking men, and this feels all too familiar to her."

"They have not split yet, but it's fair to say they are cooling off a bit. The pictures have created a distance between them. Even if Casper is telling the truth, and he didn't mean to walk into the doorway, it just proves how young and immature he is. He should have been more careful, he knows he is often being followed by paparazzi."
              So what's in store for the couple despite what we can only anticipate being an uncomfortable conversation?

"Jennifer cares about Casper, they are certainly very close," says the source. "But he is not the love of her life. She can live without him. If she does decide to split from him she'll be ok. She just needs some time to think about whether Casper is worth all this trouble."

eonline.com

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 05, 2012#1907

hmmmmm Eonline is pretty accurate usually...

all the stories about Jennifer are on this subject......well almost! :D
                Hope its not true

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#1908

I hope she does take time to herself.Stay single for a while!

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#1909

I agreeee she needs to stay single for a good while if she can...im not telling her what to do or how to feel but its just annoying hearing it all the time but im happy about whatever Jen does or dates...if she is happy i am happy but right now she doesnt not seem happy im guessing

Master of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#1910

You guys should know by now!!!!Jenn can't do single........that doesn't make her a white or anything , it's just that she cant be alone!!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#1911

She's a Bellaca. Lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#1912

totally agree she hates being alone but lets be honest when is she ever alone she is JLo...I know everyone wants to be loved and have an campaign but not just to have one...idk i just want her to not have to worry about these relationships so she can focus all her attention on releasing #1 HITS !

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#1913

Yah but its Jen, since she became famous how many months has she been alone....she loves being in love nothing is going to change it....as long as shes happy im happy....:-)

Master of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#1914

Was in Target ystrdy and she was on cover of 2 tabloids right by the checkouts. Sure she's not happy bout that

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#1915

Oh yah i saw both shes also on the side of one......

Intro to Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#1916

JLoFreakSince3 wrote:I agreeee she needs to stay single for a good while if she can...im not telling her what to do or how to feel but its just annoying hearing it all the time but im happy about whatever Jen does or dates...if she is happy i am happy but right now she doesnt not seem happy im guessing
                                  AMEN, well said :clap

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#1917

now playing - (what is) LOVE?

na na na na na nana nana nana na.... nanana nanana...

14K2,771
                                    Contributor
                                    14K2,771

Aug 06, 2012#1918

Thought Jen would be on the September issue of InStyle?!
                                      Salma Hayek is their cover girl

12K31
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      12K31

Aug 06, 2012#1919

Taina Mia wrote:I hope she does take time to herself.Stay single for a while!

Love you Taina :hug

46K3,605
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,605

Aug 06, 2012#1920

crazyboyms wrote:Thought Jen would be on the September issue of InStyle?!

:shocked What happened? They even said it on E News a few weeks back.

NM she is on the cover of the July issue. Jen would be on September.

Bachelor of Jenology

Aug 06, 2012#1921

You guys, all of this isn't true...if it was I'm sure jen wouldn't be acting all happy and lovey dovey with casper and the kids at the park yesterday.

Whatever, if she's happy then I'm happy.
                                            but I truly truly hope her and beau last and well if they don't then yes she should stay single for a little while but until or IF that happens I WISH HER AND CASPY NOTHING BUT THE BEST!!! :)

14K2,771
                                            Contributor
                                            14K2,771

Aug 06, 2012#1922

JenRox wrote:
                                              crazyboyms wrote:Thought Jen would be on the September issue of InStyle?!

:shocked What happened? They even said it on E News a few weeks back.

NM she is on the cover of the July issue. Jen would be on September.
                                              you're right my bad
                                              I googled InStyle 2012 September and an article popped up which said something about September 2012 with a picture of the Salma Hayek cover, but now that I watched more closely I see it's the July issue, my bad!

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 07, 2012#1923

Jennifer Lopez' Ex-husband Hit with Arrest Warrant

By RAPHAEL CHESTANG

August 06, 2012

A warrant for the arrest of Ojani Noa, Jennifer Lopez' ex-husband, has been issued after he failed to appear for a court appearance last month, according to court documents obtained by ET.

VIDEO: Jennifer Lopez on Touring with Casper & The Twins

The court hearing was related to a multi-million dollar lawsuit that J.Lo filed in 2009 against Noa, alleging that he was trying to release home-video footage of her.

According to the filings, the warrant will be executed if Noa fails to appear for his next hearing scheduled in September.

J.Lo wed Noa in February 1997 and the couple split in January of the following year.

Master of Jenology

Aug 07, 2012#1924

What a goofball

Doctor of Jenology

Aug 07, 2012#1925

lol oh ojani......

Read more posts (0 remaining)