Doctor of Jenology

Feb 26, 2012#501

aw i wanna see last night's episode...are there any videos on you tube yet?

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 26, 2012#502

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

There are only two parts and the quality is bad, sorry guys

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 26, 2012#503

aw it's cool thanx for posting....i ll watch it later on today!!!

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 26, 2012#504

I've just found a page where you can see the whole programme http://www.chancaysite.weboficial.com/

Master of Jenology

Feb 26, 2012#505

^thanks, but I cant watch it now, I hope it will be up when I come back

14K2,609
            Admin
            14K2,609

Feb 26, 2012#506

Q'Viva The Chosen Ep. 5 Recap - Marc: 'The Trick Is Never Push Back'

Marc faced a scary moment in this week's episode when a crowd eager to see him begins an intense stampede leaving him trapped with potential talent in Plaza Garibaldi. Find out what happens in the fifth episode of 'Q'Viva The Chosen.'

Q'Viva! The Chosen Ep. 4 Recap: Marc 'Sheds Tears'
              FIRST STOP: ARGENTINA - Jamie King discovers tragedy inspiring art with a jester that strives to bring joy to children in the underprivileged communities in Argentina. Through dance, live music, comedy, and passion, this young man brought poetry to life before our very eyes. His troupe gets six tickets to the U.S.

STOP TWO: MEXICO - Marc Anthony travels to Mexico to meet two dancers that bring high-flying acrobatics and fast-paced moves to the stage.

Marc's first impression of the couple leaves him with more to be desired, especially when a stunt stalls the show in mid-air. An injury and a lack of spark left this pair with no tickets.

STOP THREE: CHILE - Power Peralta get a super surprise when Jennifer Lopez meets the pair in their hometown. She's caught by their ability to tie in their twin synergies with Chilean music and dramatic hip-hop moves.

Jennifer gave them a shot to go to the states. The editing was a bit over-the-top, making fans think that the Chilean twins might not make it.

STOP FOUR: ECUADOR - Inspired by futbol and soccer grooving, Martin gets a chance to showcase his gravity-defying, balance-focused performance. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough to get Jennifer's approval.

STOP FIVE: USA - Marc returns to Los Angeles to bring local talent to the show. Here he meets Tina. Fighting for her father's health, she gave up a recording contract to help nurture him to health. With her father back in shape, Tina returns to music and to Marc for a new opportunity.

Marc faced Tina and told her that she brought Selena back to life for him. He shared that Selena was not only a personal friend, but that he believes she would have felt the impact that her career had on generations since if she had heard Tina's voice. Tina is going to participate in the show!

STOP SIX: ARGENTINA - Luciano may only be 11-years-old, but he's got the heart of a legendary artist. He's played for Carlos Santana, and now he had the chance to play for Jennifer.

Even more impressive than his guitar-playing skills, this child genius sings and has original songs. He manages to capture audiences' hearts, and Jennifer's as well. Despite his young age, he was invited to the U.S.

STOP SEVEN: MEXICO - Marc takes his search to Plaza Garibaldi to find some classic mariachis. This plaza proved to be more overwhelming than he thought. As he walked the quite streets he runs into an all-female mariachi band with pipes like angels from above.

Marc confronts the issues that the women face in a primarily male dominated genre. The group managed to impact Marc, but he didn't know how to fit the group in to the show. In a last attempt to capture his heart and approval, the women sing another number with his permission to proceed. Their rendition even gets Marc singing. Truly a candid, captivating, and classic moment in Q'Viva!

Still in Mexico, one mariachi named Jesus made his move to get to Marc despite a massive crowd surrounding him. His loud, slightly crazed antics were not only enough to get him a ticket, it seemed to start a chaotic stampede. Marc tries to make his getaway, but is quick to point out that pushing through the crowd will only cause more chaos. With the knowledge he's gained from years of fame, Marc reaches a quiet place and still pleases his awaiting fans.

NEXT WEEK: Now that Marc, Jennifer, and Jamie's trips throughout the U.S., the Carribean, and South and Central America have come to a close, the difficult part of their journey begins. They must narrow down from 200 hopefuls to 40 stars. Can it be done?

http://en.terra.com/celebrity-gossip/ne ... k/OCI63883

46K3,606
              Admin
              46K3,606

Feb 26, 2012#507

Jen looked gorgeous in the car scenes. Dark teal or green or whatever it is is a great color on her.

Master of Jenology

Feb 26, 2012#508

this can possible get an emmy. what a great show!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2012#509

46K3,606
                    Admin
                    46K3,606

Feb 28, 2012#510

This is a great one! Lots of behind the scenes stuff. :D

Admin

Feb 28, 2012#511

^^LOL @ her saying.."it's natural!" RE: coffee! + check out her assistant in the background when Jen's dancing.. ahahahaha

46K3,606
                        Admin
                        46K3,606

Feb 28, 2012#512

And Marc saying that it was the only thing that could unite them and Jen saying "Uh, and our kids". :lmao

Admin

Feb 28, 2012#513

^^they are HILARIOUS to watch together!!!! the nuances they give each other are priceless!!

Just have to say this too (never to early to put the vibe out in the universe!!) ;) - I think Q'Viva could be on its way to win some awards!! I'm loving how it's shot and how they present the performer's back-stories..and the music!! :D They're really doing a superb job showcasing the beautiful side of Latin culture!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2012#514

oh i wanna watch all the vids..maybe i ll find time to do it now!

Master of Jenology

Feb 28, 2012#515

Master of Jenology

Feb 29, 2012#516

Some link of the capther 4 and 5 ?? pls :(

Master of Jenology

Feb 29, 2012#517

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 29, 2012#518

Lol @ Jennifer in the first video that was hilarous at the end! What banging on tgree girls butts!

26K8,905
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      26K8,905

Feb 29, 2012#519

LOL Jen is a funny woman. She's such a smart ass. I love her sense of humor. :p

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 01, 2012#520

Ahh Jen cries!!:hug

Sry, I'm to stupid to post the video, but here is the link: http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2012/03/v ... _qviva.php

[extratv]http://www.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidge ... id/7003762[/extratv]

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 01, 2012#521

omgso touching!!awwwwwwwwww jenny!!!!

23K5,924
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            23K5,924

Mar 01, 2012#522

What did she mean by "I don't have eyelashes!"?

26K8,905
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              26K8,905

Mar 01, 2012#523

Why did Jamie walk away? Scripted much?

Marc should stop touching Jen. :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 01, 2012#524

^ Haha I noticed that too
                                                  Lol at Jen, she's funny

46K3,606
                                                  Admin
                                                  46K3,606

Mar 01, 2012#525

I think that's up to Jen, J. :b

She was joking around, nixy. She didn't mean that she literally doesn't have any, just that they are probably really short or thin.

Read more posts (87 remaining)