46K3,678
Admin
46K3,678

Feb 14, 2012#451

Ohhhh, the pic didn't show, so I thought you meant the one in the quote. Sorry! :) Wasn't it taken with her blackberry? It's probably really bad quality, even on her phone, I'd think.

I'm surprised they are doing the song now as opposed to months ago. Don Omar is a great choice, though!

14K2,609
    Admin
    14K2,609

Feb 15, 2012#452

Marc & J.Lo: 'Q'Viva!' is Our Family 'Legacy'

Univision

By KRISTA WICK
      February 14, 2012

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony continue to surprise the public with their refreshingly fond relationship in the months following their July 2011 divorce, and in this clip for Saturday's all-new episode, the former couple reveals how time spent on their passion project ¡Q'Viva! The Chosen helped craft a friendly, working relationship post-split.

"[The show is] bigger than us," explained Marc as the two discussed their decision to keep the joint project going so soon after their divorce. "It's a human thing, it's a life thing, it's a legacy thing."

"I don't think one of us for a second thought of abandoning the project ever because of anything that happened. It was just, 'how we were gonna do it, how we were gonna get through it?'," said Jennifer. "The same reasons we wanted to do it for our family when we started are the same reasons we wanted to do it for our family now."

Tasked with finding the most talented entertainers in Latin America, J.Lo and Marc traveled throughout the region in hopes of creating the most spectacular Latin American live show that the world has ever seen.

Watch the above clip for more from this weekend's brand-new episode.

¡Q'Viva! airs Saturdays at 7pm on Univision.

Video:
      http://www.etonline.com/tv/119045_Marc_ ... index.html

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 15, 2012#453

tah71 wrote:Marc & J.Lo: 'Q'Viva!' is Our Family 'Legacy'

Univision

By KRISTA WICK
        February 14, 2012

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony continue to surprise the public with their refreshingly fond relationship in the months following their July 2011 divorce, and in this clip for Saturday's all-new episode, the former couple reveals how time spent on their passion project ¡Q'Viva! The Chosen helped craft a friendly, working relationship post-split.

"[The show is] bigger than us," explained Marc as the two discussed their decision to keep the joint project going so soon after their divorce. "It's a human thing, it's a life thing, it's a legacy thing."

"I don't think one of us for a second thought of abandoning the project ever because of anything that happened. It was just, 'how we were gonna do it, how we were gonna get through it?'," said Jennifer. "The same reasons we wanted to do it for our family when we started are the same reasons we wanted to do it for our family now."

Tasked with finding the most talented entertainers in Latin America, J.Lo and Marc traveled throughout the region in hopes of creating the most spectacular Latin American live show that the world has ever seen.

Watch the above clip for more from this weekend's brand-new episode.

¡Q'Viva! airs Saturdays at 7pm on Univision.

Video:
        http://www.etonline.com/tv/119045_Marc_ ... index.html

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

26K8,937
        Doctor of Jenology
        26K8,937

Feb 16, 2012#454

* Univision ranked as the #4 network among Adults 18-49 and #3 among Adults 18-34 on Saturday night. Airing at 8PM, “Sabado Gigante” (Giant Saturday) attracted 2.8 Million Total Viewers 2+, 1.1 Million Adults 18-49, and 497,000 Adults 18-34 viewers to rank among the top 10 programs for the night in the respective demographics.

Univision doesn't mention the ratings for Q'Viva in their press release. :interesting

http://www.rbr.com/tv-cable/tv-cable_ra ... ccess.html

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 16, 2012#455

yay pi ked from fox?this is good right?

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 16, 2012#456

Hopefully it will get better ratings now that it will be in english....

Feb 18, 2012#457

Is it on tonite?

Contributor

Feb 19, 2012#458

^ Yes sis.

And Wellyver you need to tell your people to bring up a notch cause they are slacking in the talent game on this show. And if you could teach them atleast some English? They are hard to watch on my screen. Thanks :) lol

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 19, 2012#459

Haha me too!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 19, 2012#460

LOL at that guy when Jennifer walked that little dance! Cute when she is boppin her head! Her little smile was cute! She looked cute as well! Her laugh to! LOL he picked her up!
                      LOL in the car with her and Marc! I love a good grab and spin! I’m not mad at it! LOL he can’t pick me up!
                      That must be amazing to have Jennifer Lopez knock on ur door! That smile again! LOL wow two singing sisters. Jennifer don’t cry cuz I’m gonna cry to! We all can’t be in here crying! She’s a LOVE?R!
                      LOL at the rooster thing. This is almost a magical place for me. This is where I’m from it runs through my veins!
                      She was cute with Hector and giving him a hug and I think she said hi like three times LOL! Love her smile at the end of his song! I don’t know what that lady was saying in Spanish but it must have been cute cuz Jennifer was smiling and had her hand around her! LOL and the party goes on!
                      LOL at that convo between Marc and Jennifer and male voices!
                      LOL umm what country are we in?
                      I liked the talk in the car that we saw a preview of! Loved the part where she gave Marc a look! With a little grab on the arm!
                      LOL at the end I got u babe and then her laugh!
                      Another great episode!!

Master of Jenology

Feb 19, 2012#461

My husband thinks Marc missed the
                        boat. In the last scene, Jennifer
                        brought up the legacy thing , then
                        she squeezed his arm. That was really
                        nice. He couldn't reciprocate?

Master of Jenology

Feb 19, 2012#462

[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 19, 2012#463

shanti wrote:[BBvideo 716,428][/BBvideo]
                            Thank you Shanti you're the best!!

14K2,609
                            Admin
                            14K2,609

Feb 19, 2012#464

Loved last night's episode. Great talent again!! Can't wait to see the final Vegas show!! :D

26K8,937
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              26K8,937

Feb 19, 2012#465

I liked that Marc visited the slums in Medellín (?).

And Puerto Rico looks beautiful.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 19, 2012#466

i m watching the vid right now!!omg jen's first outfit is too beautiful ..her whole style is beyond beautiful...it compliments her face and her hair so much!stunning
                                  lol at jen loving home visits!she is so cute knowcking on doors to find the contestants!! in this show we get to see jen do these stuff and she is so adorable.we havent seen jen like this before..this show gave us some real priceless things...

not to mention how cool it is to see jen amongst so man brown people..it is so cute to see her fit in like this colour wise..i can tell she loves that experience...i know i would

i loved the end of the show ..omg next time jen will visit that football player !omg hilarious!

loved how jen and marc sang that small part at the end of the vi ...at the previews

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 19, 2012#467

I luved it

Intro to Jenology

Feb 19, 2012#468

I just love the show...although i can't understand most of it ..I still love it

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2012#469

Last weeka Mega Chanel Played Cap. 2 And 3 At the Same Time
                                        Now I´m Watching CAp. 4 And Im Loving it!
                                        Did You see Chilean Sisters? they are Amazing!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2012#470

danikaheartsjlo wrote:Hopefully it will get better ratings now that it will be in english....
                                          Yes, me too. :smile:

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2012#471

Great Episode!
                                            Next week Will Be Amazing!

12K11,638
                                            Contributor
                                            12K11,638

Feb 20, 2012#472

I love this show. So much better than AI...We get to see Jen in such a diff way, and I love seeing her and Marc together.. I hope they do another season

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 20, 2012#473

So I am watching this episode again and she is talking to Hector. I didn't notice this last night but u can totally hear the birds that Jennifer and Marc were talking about in El Cantante!

Master of Jenology

Feb 20, 2012#474

I was only able to see small pieces of the show. But i just luv how they get to go and find talent. Specially JLO. Id go crazy.

Contributor

Feb 21, 2012#475

sarahnovack1033 wrote: I don’t know what that lady was saying in Spanish but it must have been cute cuz Jennifer was smiling and had her hand around her! LOL and the party goes on!
                                                    OMGGGG! I finally got to hear it about a few minutes ago because my dad recorded it, and he just played it again. Wait til I tell you what the lady said. Ha! HILARIOUS!

The lady said "you see everytime I go to 'Plaza Las Americas' they always compare me to her, they look at me and say Jennifer, Jennifer!" And Jen was agreeing and said "yes, all you're missing are the heels!". ;]

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

(P.S. - Plaza Las Americas is the biggest mall in Puerto Rico (San Juan) and the caribbean, and one of the biggest in the world if I'm not mistaken. Alot of people from PR (sometimes celebrities) can be seen shopping or promoting there.

Read more posts (137 remaining)