14K2,771
Contributor
14K2,771

Jan 05, 2012#1076

Good for Marc, cant blame him at all.

Not commenting on Jenn's relationship choices...

Admin

Jan 05, 2012#1077

On the latest episode of "When Grown-Ups Act Like Teenagers"....

Get off Twitter and solve your problems in private, Marc & Jen!!! NOT CUTE.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#1078

@superfly I dont see how what Marc chose to do on twitter is Jennifer's fault. She handled in well. It's not like she said or did anything after he did that except for unfollow him and pple figured it out its not like she told the whole world what he did.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#1079

Lucy19 wrote:They are both Fugly but beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
          this !!!!!!!!! +100000000000000000000000000
          u said it gurl...they are both FUGS
          IMO Marc is winning cause his bitch is HOT !!!!!!!!

Jan 05, 2012#1080

if you gon go support and parade around town with a lil 24 year old dancer who is on probation, the dude better be FINE....not some 5 foot 6 little FUG munchkin JOKER face looking dude....at least madonnas boy toy was Fine as F@ck

46K3,604
            Admin
            46K3,604

Jan 05, 2012#1081

Guys, let's remember to keep things respectful. You don't have to think he is attractive, but please don't be rude about it. Thanks!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#1082

and Marc and JLO are both childish and should be ashamed of themselves. People think they are both a JOKE at the moment SMH. They both need to grow up !!!!!

26K8,905
                Doctor of Jenology
                26K8,905

Jan 05, 2012#1083

Correction: Marc, his stans and "Da Cha$e Swagg Muniz" need to grow up.

Jen is a hard-working mom and doesn't have time to play childish games with them!

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#1084

LAhotness wrote:and Marc and JLO are both childish and should be ashamed of themselves. People think they are both a JOKE at the moment SMH. They both need to grow up !!!!!
                    +1

and yet people think that they aren't indifferent to each other ,  so they try to hurt each other  as they can.
                    this divorce has  turned into a circus

26K8,905
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    26K8,905

Jan 05, 2012#1085

LOL at you Marc stans trying to blame Jen for Marc's tweets.

Pathetic.

Contributor

Jan 05, 2012#1086

Funny, so many people had so much shit to say about Jen dating a 24-year old, but nobody has said ZILCH NADA about Marc dating his 24-year old girlfriend. I haven't heard anybody say I hope he doesn't bring the kids around his new girlfriend, or I can't believe he's with her he's old enough to be her papa.

What's wrong with the picture here? Why is it ok for men, but not OK for women? Sexist much..

Master of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#1087

That girls dating him for fame. And money

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#1088

@JLOZ1FANATIC 
                            winner of 2012 BB awards for "Super Optimist" & "Friendliest BBer"

26K8,905
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            26K8,905

Jan 05, 2012#1089

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Funny, so many people had so much shit to say about Jen dating a 24-year old, but nobody has said ZILCH NADA about Marc dating his 24-year old girlfriend. I haven't heard anybody say I hope he doesn't bring the kids around his new girlfriend, or I can't believe he's with her he's old enough to be her papa.

What's wrong with the picture here? Why is it ok for men, but not OK for women? Sexist much..

I know right! Where are those Caspifer haters? I expected something like this........

[Caspifer haters mode]

Marc is dating a 24-year old toygirl! OMG He has mental problems and he really needs help!

Marc is a terrible dad! He should spend more time with his own children! SMH

I hope Marc doesn't bring the kids around his new girl!

Marc is only dating that girl for publicity!

And that girl must be a golddigger!!!!!! Be careful Marc!!!

Marc is parading his private life on Twitter! Disgusting!

I hope they won't last! They should break up as soon as possible!

His girl doesn't have any tits and she has no ass! And she is a single mother! Marc can do much better than that!

Have you seen those nude photos of Ms. De Lima? Not very classy. She's a mother of a 4-year old SMH!!!

Where are Marc's friends? Why are they not telling him that De Lima is not good for him? OMG Where is Lupe!!!!?????? This is going to ruin his career? Did you hear what they said on Tombola last night? OMG

etc. etc.

[/Caspifer haters mode]

PS. I myself wish MARCSHADE all the best!

(but I prefer Caspifer )

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#1090

LAhotness wrote:if you gon go support and parade around town with a lil 24 year old dancer who is on probation, the dude better be FINE....not some 5 foot 6 little FUG munchkin JOKER face looking dude....at least madonnas boy toy was Fine as F@ck

This!
                                Come real or not at all!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#1091

omg enough with these shallow comments about the looks..omg YOU PEOPLE grow up first and then demand others like Jen to grow up too...

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#1092

[b wrote:Taina[/b] Mia]
                                    [b wrote:LAhotness[/b]]if you gon go support and parade around town with a lil 24 year old dancer who is on probation, the dude better be FINE....not some 5 foot 6 little FUG munchkin JOKER face looking dude....at least madonnas boy toy was Fine as F@ck
                                    This!
                                    Oh please!!

Tell me when Jlo has had a HOT BOYFRIEND??/

Ojani...............hells no...fug fug fug........however he does have a good body....I'll give him that much

P.diddy? Puffy??..............Can be called  CUTE....at best

Chris Judd...............another cutie......but ...HOT??? ...HELLS NO!!!

Marc ....SKELTER...Anthony???.....worse then FUG.....HAVE YOU TAKEN A LOOK AT HIS ROTTEN TEETH??....

Can you imagine what his Cigerette breath smells like??? UGG....BUT HE AT LEAST CAN SING

Now Bradley Cooper had posiblities....but atlas ...it was not to be

Casper.......I think he is fuggly.....he has his moments depends on the angle you look at him.....but he has A GOOD BODY!!

So Jlo is being true to form she does not look at looks when she gets with a guy

other things according to her video are more important then looks ....she looks for attitude..

I'm still hoping she gets with.....the love of my life.............Shamar.....Moore.....NOW THAT IS HOTNESS

Contributor

Jan 05, 2012#1093

LAhotness wrote:if you gon go support and parade around town with a lil 24 year old dancer who is on probation, the dude better be FINE....not some 5 foot 6 little FUG munchkin JOKER face looking dude....at least madonnas boy toy was Fine as F@ck
                                      And you are superficial as fuck! You really thought Marc was a looker? GOH with that.

#TEAMJENASPER #TEAMCASPIFER and you will deal!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#1094

@kitkat shemar already has a wife..me...lol yeah jen does care about attitude and i respect her for that..she isnt shallow unlike her fans,and casper is sexy as fuck..that body is to die for..so if casper comes knocking on their door to get laid THEY (the supermodels jlo fans) can turn him down...jen hasnt apparently.... 

26K8,905
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        26K8,905

Jan 05, 2012#1095

@Taina, LAHotness

Dissing Casper is against the rules.

And yes, you two are so superficial.

Master of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#1096

So is making personal comments towards other members.

Anyway Anthony is taking a battering today from the media. Finally he is getting some of the bad press Jennifer has been getting.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#1097

J wrote:@Taina, LAHotness

Dissing Casper is against the rules.

And yes, you two are so superficial.

Stop obsessing over my comments, if you don't like scroll Niga!
                                              Come real or not at all!

26K8,905
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              26K8,905

Jan 05, 2012#1098

Lucy19 wrote:So is making personal comments towards other members.
                                                Disrespecting other BBers is against the rules.

If I have disrespected you Lucy, I apologize.

But anyways, people who only care about the looks are superficial IMO.

Jan 05, 2012#1099

Taina Mia wrote:Stop obsessing over my comments, if you don't like scroll Niga!

13K3,068
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  13K3,068

Jan 05, 2012#1100

JLOz1FaNaTiC wrote:Funny, so many people had so much shit to say about Jen dating a 24-year old, but nobody has said ZILCH NADA about Marc dating his 24-year old girlfriend. I haven't heard anybody say I hope he doesn't bring the kids around his new girlfriend, or I can't believe he's with her he's old enough to be her papa.

Seriously LOVE you for saying that...I've been literally tearin my hair out at some of the comments from so called "fans"...and then a curveball is thrown into the mix and they still trying to stand for their "pride"

Read more posts (2 remaining)