Random Gossip #33

Random Gossip #33

14K2,609
Admin
14K2,609

Nov 27, 2011#1

Since we have a few new people here who may not understand this forum and some of our guidelines, here is a reminder.  And please keep in mind, NO you can't say whatever you want here.
    Please close attention to # 1 and # 5

1. Respect Jen, her family, and her friends. If you wouldn't say it to Jennifer's face, don't say it here. We are all fans, so this should be the easiest! If you don't like something, fine. State it RESPECTFULLY.
    We realize everyone is passionate, but please realize that Jennifer VISITS BB and is a real human being with feelings just like we are.
    2. Respect each other. No personal attacks: includes calling each other names, cursing at each other, attacking, etc. Also, please keep in mind that there are BBers across the globe and English is a 2nd language for many of them, so please do not attack others for improper grammar, word usage, etc.
    If you dislike someone, feel free to use the "Ignore" feature on Yuku. If you ignore a user, when the user posts, their post will be collapsed and you can easily skip it. If you want to read it, you can easily open it and read it. To ignore a user, click the "Interact" menu on the bottom left of the user's post. Then click "Ignore". 
    3. Respect other artists.  It doesn't mean you have to like or love every artist, just play nicely. Refrain from using negative nicknames or calling people names. If you don't like a certain artist, there's no need to keep repeating it or posting about it in every thread. 
    4. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Please don't argue with someone when it comes to their opinion. If someone doesn't like a song, outfit, etc. you can't change their mind, just as they can't change yours. It does not make them haters. There is no need for a whole thread to turn and concentrate on 4 or 5 negative comments. Just let it go, and threads will be much more positive. 
    5. Remember that this is supposed to be FUN! We're all here on our free time to talk about someone we love and work we all enjoy, so let's be pleasant. 

13K3,068
    Doctor of Jenology
    13K3,068

Nov 27, 2011#2

The forum is becoming very difficult to post on again lately...some people need to realise it's not their life...it's JEN'S

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#3

no need to bring the random gossip #32 drama to the fresh random gossip #33..moving on...
        are there any pics of max at the beach?i d love to see the little guy in his bathing suite being all cute playing!awwww
        emme looks like a princess..really exotic and her face 's features are so beautiful!...aw jen's lil seeds!
        winner of 2012 BB awards for "Super Optimist" & "Friendliest BBer"

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#4

This is my first comment on the matter and I will say this... While I respect the rules, we have the right to speak our minds on the matter. Sometimes people might not like what others have to say but we still have the right to say it. Sometimes the truth hurts

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#5

How is Jen hurting her kids? Their on vacation at a beautiful place with fam and friends. Some of y'all really need to let Jen live her life and pick up a hobby or sumthin cause y'all are stressn ova something that doesn't concern you

14K2,609
            Admin
            14K2,609

Nov 27, 2011#6

jenfan wrote:This is my first comment on the matter and I will say this... While I respect the rules, we have the right to speak our minds on the matter. Sometimes people might not like what others have to say but we still have the right to say it. Sometimes the truth hurts
              What truth? First of all most of the stuff posted here is just speculation and opinion.  Second of all who would the truth be hurting! LMAO!  I don't give a damn that she's dating him  It's her life, not mine!  If she's happy good for her.  There are way more important things in life for me to be concerned with....ya know. lol
              Another thing, if people are so unhappy, why would you stick around on a fan forum, or why not just focus on what you love about Jen.  It's not like she's gonna change who she's seeing because some fans don't like it...be for real. lol
              I just care about this board and want to make it the fun place it used to be again.   

Anyway, I not going to waste more of my time debating this. Just be respectful with your opinions, that's all.  Anything inappropriate will be taken down. 

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#7

this place stopped being so fun when all these rules happened. As you say " I don't give a damn that she's dating him It's her life, not mine!" then let us post what we want. We are here to have a discussion, so let us have it

14K2,609
                Admin
                14K2,609

Nov 27, 2011#8

OMG!  No one said you couldn't have a discussion...it just needs to be respectful!  We have rules because otherwise any troll, haters  or anybody would come here and just post anything. Then people would be bitching about that!   You said it stopped being fun, then why are you still here, lol

13K3,068
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  13K3,068

Nov 27, 2011#9

tah71 wrote:
                    Another thing, if people are so unhappy, why would you stick around on a fan forum, or why not just focus on what you love about Jen.  It's not like she's gonna change who she's seeing because some fans don't like it...be for real. lol
                    I just care about this board and want to make it the fun place it used to be again.   
                    That's what I tend to do and always have done since I joined this forum! I love it here and no one could make me leaveBut as u said urself, want it to be the fun place it used to be

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#10

I hate to be the one to bust the bubble but trolls and haters already come here and post anything. The only reason I come here is to share my jlo opinion whatever that might be and interact with others that share my views.

14K2,609
                      Admin
                      14K2,609

Nov 27, 2011#11

You are not busting my bubble.  lol We know exactly who's who and we deal with it as the situation warrants it, but thank you anyway.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#12

the negative comments and the bitching without rules cant be fun...arguments and name calling isnt a good thing to witness...i dont wanna know how BB was before the new rules tbh...it sounds hectic... the rules are essential to keep it decent ...we re people with a certain qualily i like to believe..this isnt a trashy forum and it shouldnt be..

16K4,305
                          Contributor
                          16K4,305

Nov 27, 2011#13

Casper's that guy, right? This pic is from Papi video

from 4.32- 4.33. Why is he holding his package lol?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#14

You Can see him on the Iheart concert , the Ama awards Doing The Same Thing ^

Ok no bad comments on the Casper/Jen situation for Me.

Nov 27, 2011#15

How relevant is this???
                                JLoSpot The JLo Spot
                                JENNIFER LOPEZ IS GONNA RELEASE A LIVE DVD!! I HOPE@JLo drops it soon!!!!!!!!!!!! wow cant wait!!!

JLoSpot The JLo Spot
                                @
                                @Emilito_Tote @JLo There's an engineer that just mixed her songs for the dvd

???
                                #BringJoshBack #BringFavioBack

Master of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#16

That would be a cool idea. She could promote it on Idol

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#17

Hope its true!

14K2,771
                                    Contributor
                                    14K2,771

Nov 27, 2011#18

a live dvd would be very welcome!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#19

yay great news!!

Master of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#20

I think what Tee said is really valid. All this negative talk recently has really put me off posting and interacting. so it works both ways when people say 'rules' stop people posting.

LOVE? the idea of a LIVE DVD.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#21

emilin wrote:How relevant is this???
                                            JLoSpot The JLo Spot
                                            JENNIFER LOPEZ IS GONNA RELEASE A LIVE DVD!! I HOPE@JLo drops it soon!!!!!!!!!!!! wow cant wait!!!

JLoSpot The JLo Spot
                                            @
                                            @Emilito_Tote @JLo There's an engineer that just mixed her songs for the dvd

???

Please let it be a live DVD of her concert! Hopefully it'll come with a re-release of Love? Or 'Love? [The Remix]'

23K5,924
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            23K5,924

Nov 27, 2011#22

A live DVD of what? The Mohegan Sun concert. I would LOVE a DVD, but it would have to be a bigger concert than that one.

Master of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#23

Hope it is a live dvd of the Mohegan Sun concert. Maybe thats why all the youtube vid's of it are from the same camera or phone. Also, It would be awesome if she puts in the making of all the videos of Love. Would sell a ton!

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#24

I just saw the pictures of her in Hawaii and all I can say is WOW. You would think after her second marrige she would learn from her mistakes but apparently not. She always talks about growing and all this and I think she should follow her own advice.... if not for her for the good of her children.

Master of Jenology

Nov 27, 2011#25

JustJLo03 wrote:I just saw the pictures of her in Hawaii and all I can say is WOW. You would think after her second marrige she would learn from her mistakes but apparently not. She always talks about growing and all this and I think she should follow her own advice.... if not for her for the good of her children.
                                                     she doesn't need to smooch in public to make Marc  jealous either.

Read more posts (1077 remaining)