Master of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1026

Marc Anthony to J.Lo

I'm Gettin' Ass Too!!

Marc Anthony wants Jennifer Lopez to know ... she ain't the only one with a hot, young plaything -- and he's got the photos to prove it.

Anthony
    just went to his Facebook page and posted a photo of himself gettin'
    all kissy kissy with a 24-year-old Venezuelan model named Shannon de Lima.

It's the first chick Marc has been romantically linked with since he split with J.Lo back in July.

Of course, 42-year-old Lopez rebounded with 24-year-old backup dancer Casper Smart.
    http://www.tmz.com/2012/0...a-who-wins/#.TwUFxIF5daw

Master of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1027

^  ^   Marc Anthony
      wants Jennifer Lopez to know ... she ain't the
      only one with a hot, young plaything -- and he's got the photos to prove it.

... Anthony just went to his Facebook page and posted a photo of himself
      gettin' all kissy kissy with a 24-year-old Venezuelan model named
      Shannon de Lima.

Hmm ~ Coincidence, how each friend happens to be the Same age (24) ?
      So Marc's "even" w/ her now.  Let the various critics kindly mtob -

Master of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1028

these people just want attention . if u dont give them any theyre gonna look like asses

26K8,905
        Doctor of Jenology
        26K8,905

Jan 04, 2012#1029

Any judgements today, Marc stans?

Is Marc a bad father? Is Marc not parading his private life on Twitter? Is Shannon De Lima not too young for Marc? Is Marc being insecure? Does Marc have mental problems? Has Marc disappointed you?

What's worse? Being caught by papparrazzi? Or posting intimate photos on Twitter?

You guys are suspiciously quiet today.

Master of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1030

J wrote:Any judgements today, Marc stans?

Is Marc a bad father? Is Marc not parading his private life on Twitter? Is Shannon De Lima not too young for Marc? Is Marc being insecure? Does Marc have mental problems? Has Marc disappointed you?

What's worse? Being caught by papparrazzi? Or posting intimate photos on Twitter?

You guys are suspiciously quiet today.
            THIS

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1031

She unfollowed her stepson and marc today! I think this is F%cked up! Especially for her step son to tweet that he is surrounded by people he loved and he mentioned Marc and his GF and he  put #family at the end! How dare he call that girl family when she hasn't even been around as much as Jennifer. Jennifer helped raised him and he disrepects her like that! I am so pissed u don't even know!!! lol

Intro to Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1032

I swear them muniz's are all fucked up in the head , no wonder she aint take his last name .

That Nigga Faker Them Fake , Like Wtf Bro . Thats Just Disrespectful And Marc Big Dumbass Gone Post It On His Fb .

Lord Please Help These Ignant Folks .

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1033

kitkat wrote:question?

Where are Jlo hollywood friends?

since the break-up I haven't seen them with her.

I  know Marc was seen with both Will and Jayda went to his concert

Also at his concert he hung out with Beckham

Who's in Jlo's cornor??
                  I am sure she has pple she just doesn't get photographed with them.  She tweeted to her girls the other day and some of them were Hollywood pple.  I know Loren does not live in Hollywood but she spent time with her last week in Miami.  BTW I said something to that Sarah girl about and u wonder y pple are jumping all over u and she replied with something along the lines ok I get dang fudge only the other word.  Then I said don't get mad at me for the decisions u made she said I get it I'm not mad at u.  LOL I am not even following her.  As for the Alex thing some of u guys haven't figured him out yet but some of us have.  If u look real hard u should be able to figure it out right KillaTila lol !

26K8,905
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  26K8,905

Jan 04, 2012#1034

Marc Anthony Dating 24-Year-Old ModelFirst Published: January 4, 2012 9:06 PM

EST NEW YORK, N.Y -- On Wednesday, both Us Weeklyand Radar Online reported the singer is romancing Shannon de Lima, a Venezuelan model, who like Jennifer Lopez’s new man, Casper Smart, is 24. The singer himself Tweeted to the leggy lady on Tuesday, writing, “To Shannon, my statue of Liberty. Kisses baby,â€

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1035

lmao Love it!!!!So Jen stopped following them LOL How childish, I thought she was so happy with Casper why would it bother her? Great Novela..
                      Come real or not at all!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1036

^ How is that childish she did it queitly without telling anyone LOVE?RS just picked up on it really fast.

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1037

WHO CARESSSSS?????!!! I fell in luv with JenniferLopez the actress/singer not for her personal life.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1038

sarahnovack1033 wrote:^ How is that childish she did it queitly without telling anyone LOVE?RS just picked up on it really fast.

Just the point that she did! I would have ignored them, But she let them get to her. LOL
                            Come real or not at all!

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1039

Taina Mia wrote:
                              sarahnovack1033 wrote:^ How is that childish she did it queitly without telling anyone LOVE?RS just picked up on it really fast.

Just the point that she did! I would have ignored them, But she let them get to her. LOL

what you cant see,cant hurt you

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1040

^ Well I guess she thought the best way to deal with it was to unfollow them but I would hardley call it childish.

26K8,905
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                26K8,905

Jan 04, 2012#1041

Jtothalo718 wrote:
                                  Taina Mia wrote:

what you cant see,cant hurt you
                                  THIS.

Marc and his wannabe-n**** son  were sending Jen childish tweets.

So Jen decided to unfollow them.

Anyways, I wish Marc and Ms. Shade all the best.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1042

honestly, think about it....Chase was talking smack and being rude about Casper.....and since Jen did follow him she could read that stuff. Obviously she doesn't like that, who would. Now off to Marc, his g/f is 24!? WTH, big IRONY lol....wow.....but whatever. Im not judging Jen so I'm not gonna judge marc its just funny how she ended up being 24 as well! Crazy.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1043

When YOU follow someone on twitter you see their tweets . Especially if theyre tagging you in the post .

Im sure she found it a bit disturbing so like any fed,up human being , she unfollowed them .

But either way Jen you gotta put up with their asses for the rest of your young , inocent life .

Tehe

JUST IMAGINE LUPE HAVING A TWITTER ....

26K8,905
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      26K8,905

Jan 04, 2012#1044

Alex has deleted some of his tweets!

And Marc has deleted the tweets he retweeted.

And how old is Alex? He really needs to grow up!

DA1CHASE Cha$e Swagg Muniz

I want my family back.

1 hour ago

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1045

wait a second....Marc Anthony RETWEETED Chase?

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1046

^ Ya at one point Alex/Chase was tweeting stuff and Marc was retweeting it and then Marc tweeted something out. I was up last night when this was all going on.  It was really late her but CA is 2 hours behind me so it wasn't as late.  Anyways, I kept thinking this is not gonna end up good at all.  Twitter war is what I thought lol.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1047

Wow, I never caught on to Marc RT anything. I always saw Chase saying stuff but never Marc. No wonder she unfollowed Marc too...

Contributor

Jan 04, 2012#1048

So apparently I missed alot.

Marc has a 24-YEAR OLD girlfriend also? LMFAO.. GTFOH! And where are all the part-time "Love?ers" who said Jen was an embarrassment, was old enough to be Casper's mama, should be home with her children, had mental issues, and Marc was a complete gentelmen?

That's why I stick to what I say! I know a dog when I see one, and Marc is probably no fuckin angel! No wonder I despise this dude, you guys know nothing about Puerto Rican men, they're all the same! They look charming and sweet on the outside, but deep down they are stone cold serial cheaters! (IMHO ofc)

Anyway, where are these part-time "Love?rs"? Explain yourselves!! We need explanations! Since you guys wanted to throw shade to your fave over her relationship with Casper you guys can now start by admitting that it was wrong to judge her when her ex-husband is now doing the same! Don't become hypocrites! We know who you are.

Master of Jenology

Jan 05, 2012#1049

OH MY GOD. Anybody starting to see why I hate f..kin HATE twitter so bad? All it does is cause problems! Or if it isn't, its mostly useless infromation from celebrities that most of the time nobody really gives a shit about. Hope its gone in few yrs!

26K8,905
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  26K8,905

Jan 05, 2012#1050

^Yep. Marc's Twitter this morning:

MarcAnthony Marc Anthony

A mi @Shadelima mi estatua de libertad. Besos bebe.

6 hours ago

SarayEmme Saray Emme Flores(:

retweeted by MarcAnthony

Everybody Follow The Beautiful @Shadelima, &Wish Her & @MarcAnthony The Best ! 2012 Best Couple Over Here

7 hours ago

retweeted by MarcAnthony

Life is beautiful nothing like being surrounded by the people you love @MarcAnthony @Shadelima !!!!!! #family

7 hours ago

retweeted by MarcAnthony

To all my followers and everybody on twitter follow 2012 best couple and
                                                    for many more years to come @MarcAnthony and @Shadelima !!!!!

7 hours ago

retweeted by MarcAnthony

@Shadelima and @MarcAnthony sounds sooo right what yah think??!!! sounds
                                                    perfect to me ooooo yea make sure yah follow them doe!!!!

7 hours ago

Read more posts (52 remaining)