Intro to Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1001

I love Marc' music...I even loved the fact he was a private person....but that was a bitch move, it was totally unnecessary and so out of the ordinary for him. Jen didn't make any announcement for her and casper on twitter and make a Broadway musical about it. To me it doesn't seem like shes trying to draw attention to her and casper,she just going out, working, doing regular things. Maybe those rumors about Marc trying to hurt Jen are true.

BULLSHIT!!!

Jan 04, 2012#1002

I would of unfollowed him during when the divorce was first announced and text or call when i needed to. Unfollow or follow its not a big deal. Whatever...

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1003

DA1CHASE Cha$e Swagg Muniz I still LOVE my stepmom @[/s]JLo[/b] forever thats never going to change shes my mom forever!!!!!!!!!!!
        DA1CHASE Cha$e Swagg Muniz To all the @[/s]JLo[/b] fans i just want my stepmom and my dad to be happy.
        DA1CHASE Cha$e Swagg Muniz You guys dont get it when my parents got divorced it hit me really hard it still bothers me right now
        DA1CHASE Cha$e Swagg Muniz But as long as both of my parents are happy then im good.
        DA1CHASE Cha$e Swagg Muniz @[/s]JLo[/b] love you mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intro to Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1004

He said "got divorced" did they go thru it already or is it just a misuse of words? Its better that he said that cause the media is talking about his tweets. They will probably have a eye on him and he can be misinterpreted . He always says something then goes back and rewrites it and makes it sound better lol. Im young and Ive been the same situation...its hard...

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1005

marc showed off his girlfriend and he posted a pic of them so it is official he wants people to know he can get laid as well it seems..imo it is an immature move like he has to prove that he is attractive...this is an insecure move that a mature experienced man in the love area shouldnt do imo..involving a social network to your personal life is not his style...jen didnt tweet it out or post a pic herself...she was living life getting pictured by paps whether she knew it or not ...it is really different...so next itme someone wants to call casper immature and a kid he/she should think twice cuz marc acts like it ...period
            winner of 2012 BB awards for "Super Optimist" & "Friendliest BBer"

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1006

[b wrote:LaGuitarra[/b]]DA1CHASE Cha$e Swagg Muniz 

I still LOVE my stepmom @[/s]JLo[/b] forever thats never going to change shes my mom forever!!!!!!!!!!!

DA1CHASE Cha$e Swagg Muniz 

To all the @[/s]JLo[/b] fans i just want my stepmom and my dad to be happy.

You guys dont get it when my parents got divorced it hit me really hard it still bothers me right now

But as long as both of my parents are happy then im good.

@[/s]JLo[/b] love you mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Like I said before .......Jlo is gonna loose the PR war with Marc

Because after 7yrs Marc knows that Jlo reacts emontionaly and he is analiticle ...he planed this very carefully

the tweets from his stepson seemed to me in the begining to be calculated and ..................lol I was right

they teamed up the blindside her and BAM WHAM.....now poor baby he is upset that his stepmom un friend him?

but who looks bad?

this was very well planed by Marc and his people.............. BUT WAIT THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME

Lets not forget Marc has the Latin media behind him at least Univision...all he had to do was promise them a few interviews like he did after the split and they will have

his back and trash JLO like they have been doing since the split!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1007

the thing with alex is this :he wants his stepmom and dad to be happy BUT he gives blessings to his dad's new relationship since it makes marc HAPPY LIKE HE WISHES..BUT he doesnt do the same for jen..what makes him think jen isnt happy anyway?..who gives him the right to judge with double standards?and enough with this whole "i m related to @jlo" tweets..what a show off damn it....say it to her FACE dude...twitter is SOCIAL NETWORK...what a sensitive person caring so much!he has a funny way of showing it though ! "marc and new girlfriend= #family"!wow i m so touched NOT
                winner of 2012 BB awards for "Super Optimist" & "Friendliest BBer"

Master of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1008

It does appear to be a passive aggressive act between Marc and his stepson. I don't buy all the loving tweets either.

Two idiots!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1009

Killa Tila wrote:the thing with alex is this :he wants his stepmom and dad to be happy BUT he gives blessings to his dad's new relationship since it makes marc HAPPY LIKE HE WISHES..BUT he doesnt do the same for jen..what makes him think jen isnt happy anyway?..who gives him the tight to judge with double standards?and enough with this whole "i m related to @jlo" tweets..what a show off damn it....say it to her FACE dude...twitter is SOCIAL NETWORK...what a sensitive person caring so much!he has a funny way of showing it though ! "marc and new girlfriend= #family"!wow i m so touched NOT
                    Exactly

Like I said this was a planed attack

Marc hurt Jlo and all his family knows it....however Jlo to them means zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz$$$$$$$$$$$$ and Marc is always tight with the money and

he only got that khols line because he was with Jlo lets face it.

If he loved his step-mom like he said he would not have wanted to hurt her and embassse her.

Marc Mr. so private now takes to TWITTER when did he ever do that for JLO????/

THIS IS GONNA GET UGLY

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1010

LOL I saw that 80 year old women tweet but she is doing that with lots if famous pple. I sometimes think that people don't think before they post crap on twitter and then it comes back to bite them so then they try to cover it up. There are several pple on twitter that think Alex is using her name to get more followers for himself. I will agree with that Killa that instead of tweeting things he does need to go say it to her face. I think so far Jennifer has handled it well I don't think she has acted out emotionally at all. @JLoaddict I think he misuse that part or something because if they had filed it would be everywhere in the media.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1011

and who is this(Saray Emme Flores(: @SarayEmme

It seems she started this whole mess on twitter and look at her tweets with Marc step son they seem kinda fishy

she asks him is she or he did right?

then she ask Marc step-son to ask Marc and his new girlfriend to follow her??

then she tweets leave jlo alone and when ppl ask why she points them to Marc tweets??

Its like she wanted to make sure to start some sh#t???

I dont know but it seems kinda fishy

Master of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1012

Saray Emme Flores(: @SarayEmme

You are right about this.

@SarayEmmeSaray Emme Flores(:So @[/s]JLo[/b] Where You At? We Miss You!20 hours ago via Twitter for Android [/i]/twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/a/1325699675/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">https://twimg0-a.akamaihd...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: -32px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Favorite[/b] [/i]/twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/a/1325699675/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">https://twimg0-a.akamaihd...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: -176px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Retweet[/b] [/i]/twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/a/1325699675/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">https://twimg0-a.akamaihd...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: 0px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Reply[/b]
                          @SarayEmmeSaray Emme Flores(:Awhe @[/s]JLOFAN4EVER[/b][/url]: Could this be @[/s]MarcAnthony[/b] new love?pic.twitter.com/KkTkuGlj"image by @JLOFAN4EVER[/i], 10 hours agoFlag this mediapowered by  Photobucket10 hours ago via Twitter for Android [/i]/twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/a/1325699675/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">https://twimg0-a.akamaihd...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: -32px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Favorite[/b] [/i]/twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/a/1325699675/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);">https://twimg0-a.akamaihd...x/img/sprite-icons.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; width: 15px; height: 15px; display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; position: relative; background-position: -176px 0px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Retweet[/b] [/i]Reply[/b]
                          @SarayEmmeSaray Emme Flores(:@[/s]JLozAmayziin[/b] Not To Get You Mad Look At @[/s]MarcAnthony[/b] Tweets !SarayEmme Saray Emme Flores(: /twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/a/1325699675/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);]https://twimg0-a.akamaihd...x/img/sprite-icons.png); display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; height: 14px; width: 14px; outline-width: medium; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; text-indent: -9999px; background-position: -32px -96px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">@ @[/s]DA1CHASE[/b][/url] Why Thank You & Shh About What I DM You, lol

SarayEmme Saray Emme Flores(: /twimg0-a.akamaihd.net/a/1325699675/phoenix/img/sprite-icons.png);]https://twimg0-a.akamaihd...x/img/sprite-icons.png); display: inline-block; vertical-align: baseline; height: 14px; width: 14px; outline-width: medium; outline-style: none; outline-color: initial; overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: hidden; text-indent: -9999px; background-position: -32px -96px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">@ @[/s]JLozAmayziin[/b][/url] @[/s]MarcAnthony[/b] @[/s]JLo[/b] @[/s]Caspersmart[/b] You Know Why He Did It? B/c Of The Pictures Of Him&Her Holding Hands ,& Did Ya See He RT Me,

12K588
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K588

Jan 04, 2012#1013

sad jealous man...

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1014

Saray Emme Flores(: @SarayEmme 3h

[*][/i]Reply
                              [*][/i]RetweetedRetweet
                              [*][/i]Delete
                              [*][/i]FavoritedFavorite
                              [*]· Close Open Details [/list]
                              @Adangeloooo Only B/c I Was Helping Marc Anthonys New GF Get Followers ! SMH

I dont think she is a real jlo fan

Master of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1015

i dont think Jen or Marc could give two f*cks about what the fans think about their love life, much less everyone else.

Master of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1016

hmm just a lil weird tho'. But do agree the step son seems a lil shady. Like all he does is brag about his step mom JLO.

Most of his followers are jlo fans. Maybe he will end up solo. haha

Master of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1017

Lmao remove date :-)

Intro to Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1018

I dont ever remember her following marc , Marc followed her .

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1019

Saray Emme Flores(: @SarayEmme 3h

[*][/i]Reply
                                        [*][/i]RetweetedRetweet
                                        [*][/i]Delete
                                        [*][/i]FavoritedFavorite
                                        [*]· Close Open Details[/list]
                                        So Some #[/s]JLovers Are Pain In The Ass ! Call Me A Loser,Bitch Twice That's It ! I'm Going Off On You Niggah !

Saray Emme Flores(: @SarayEmme 16h

[*][/i]Reply
                                        [*][/i]RetweetedRetweet
                                        [*][/i]Delete
                                        [*][/i]FavoritedFavorite
                                        @DA1CHASE Yaay,Will Thanks To You @Shadelima Tweeted Me,&You Amazing Dad @MarcAnthony
                                        Yaay,Will Thanks To You @Shadelima Tweeted Me,&You Amazing Dad @MarcAnthony RT'd Me Thanks For Making My Year Start Off Good(:

[*][/i]Reply
                                        [*][/i]RetweetedRetweet
                                        [*][/i]Delete
                                        [*][/i]FavoritedFavorite
                                        @DA1CHASE (: & I Will Still Continue On Helping, No Worry; I Support Your Dad&Her !

[*][/i]Reply
                                        [*][/i]RetweetedRetweet
                                        [*][/i]Delete
                                        [*][/i]FavoritedFavorite
                                        @DA1CHASE Did I Help Enouggh? Our Should I Keep On Going,? Lol

Cha$e Swagg Muniz @DA1CHASE 16h

[*][/i]Reply
                                        [*][/i]RetweetedRetweet
                                        [*][/i]Delete
                                        [*][/i]FavoritedFavorite
                                        @SarayEmme lol you did great!!!

LOOKS  LIKE THIS GIRL AND MARC SON...WANTED TO START A TWITTER WAR WITH JLO FANS

AND SOMEHOW MAKE JLO LOOK BAD

DON'T THINK IT WORKED AND JLO QUICKLY DE-FREINDED THEM...LOOKS LIKE MARC WAS INVOLVED BECAUSE HE TWEETED THE GIRL

BACK...  AND THEN HE WANTS TO SAY HE LOVES HIS STEP MOM????

Jan 04, 2012#1020

brioonie wrote:I dont ever remember her following marc , Marc followed her .
                                             Yeah she did

she followed both Marc and his step son

Jan 04, 2012#1021

I just thought of something

Since Marc and Jlo probably have a confidencialty agreement I dont think he can come outright and attack her ......but

HE CAN USE IS STEP-SON DO SO

I think they wanted to start a twitter war but becuase Jlo de-friended them it didnt happen

the twitter account that this girl say insulted her looks like it a fake ....ment to look like a jlo fan or lover was callin her name

this stinks

Intermediate Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1022

RANDOM: wish Jen would do a suspense or horror movie

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1023

WTF?

She is really lookin for a twitter war

Saray Emme Flores(: @SarayEmme 9m

[*][/i]Reply
                                                [*][/i]RetweetedRetweet
                                                [*][/i]Delete
                                                [*][/i]FavoritedFavorite
                                                [*]· Close Open Details [/list]
                                                @MsGenny @LopezSD @Renee201 Will Let's See How Many Grammys Does JLo 0 Right & Beyonce 16 Bitch !

Genesis @MsGenny 46m

[*][/i]Reply
                                                [*][/i]RetweetedRetweet
                                                [*][/i]Delete
                                                [*][/i]FavoritedFavorite
                                                @LopezSD @Renee201 @SarayEmme yes jlo is doing nothing wrong .. turn ur attention to the #[/s]NappyheadedHoe with the fake baby bum @Beyonce ; )

who is this person???

Jan 04, 2012#1024

question?

Where are Jlo hollywood friends?

since the break-up I haven't seen them with her.

I  know Marc was seen with both Will and Jayda went to his concert

Also at his concert he hung out with Beckham

Who's in Jlo's cornor??

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2012#1025

Lol I was tweeting Alex this:
                                                    LaLooola Miriam 
                                                    @[/s]DA1CHASE[/b] You said you want Jen to be happy - and why did you start to tweet in a negative way about Casper then? It won't make her happy!
                                                    LaLooola Miriam 
                                                    @[/s]DA1CHASE[/b] I don't wanna hate, but it seems like your tweets hurt Jen, so I can understand that she unfollowed you. She is your mom!
                                                    And he just said: DA1CHASE Cha$e Swagg Muniz @[/s]LaLooola[/b] ok
                                                    --------Yeah, thanks for the conversation..

Read more posts (77 remaining)