Since we have a few new people here who may not understand this forum and some of our guidelines, here is a reminder. And please keep in mind, NO you can't say whatever you want here.
Please close attention to # 1 and # 5
1. Respect Jen, her family, and her friends. If you wouldn't say it to Jennifer's face, don't say it here. We are all fans, so this should be the easiest! If you don't like something, fine. State it RESPECTFULLY.
We realize everyone is passionate, but please realize that Jennifer VISITS BB and is a real human being with feelings just like we are.
2. Respect each other. No personal attacks: includes calling each other names, cursing at each other, attacking, etc. Also, please keep in mind that there are BBers across the globe and English is a 2nd language for many of them, so please do not attack others for improper grammar, word usage, etc.
If you dislike someone, feel free to use the "Ignore" feature on Yuku. If you ignore a user, when the user posts, their post will be collapsed and you can easily skip it. If you want to read it, you can easily open it and read it. To ignore a user, click the "Interact" menu on the bottom left of the user's post. Then click "Ignore".
3. Respect other artists. It doesn't mean you have to like or love every artist, just play nicely. Refrain from using negative nicknames or calling people names. If you don't like a certain artist, there's no need to keep repeating it or posting about it in every thread.
4. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. Please don't argue with someone when it comes to their opinion. If someone doesn't like a song, outfit, etc. you can't change their mind, just as they can't change yours. It does not make them haters. There is no need for a whole thread to turn and concentrate on 4 or 5 negative comments. Just let it go, and threads will be much more positive.
5. Remember that this is supposed to be FUN! We're all here on our free time to talk about someone we love and work we all enjoy, so let's be pleasant.