Intermediate Jenology

Apr 20, 2010#76

omg YES!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 20, 2010#77

OMG! That's great!!! I'm crying!!! Jen is so sweet! Thank you Jen we love you too!!!Thanks for the inteview! Cangratulations, BBers!

Master of Jenology

Apr 20, 2010#78

Oh my god!!!! That's so sweet! Thanks so much for everything you've done!

Can we download the voice message?

I LOVE J.LO!

Intro to Jenology

Apr 20, 2010#79

Jen is really great & the message was very nice, this is amazing! Thank you guys especially to Jen!

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 20, 2010#80

OMG !! All what I can say is "TOUCHABLE"... You're the best Jenny and thank you so much for this unforgettable message and to you Erica who made this great interview. I'm so jealous, you're so lucky.
            ABBC3_OFFTOPIC
            The one and only Jennifer Lopez

Contributor

Apr 20, 2010#81

That's AWESOME!!!

I really feel kind of personally adressed by Jen's warm words to her BB and OJF fans.

Erica, thank you so much for sharing all of that with us and you must be really, really lucky for having had that great opportunity to talk to Jen.

Thank you, too, BB & OJF staff for preparing all of that from the background.

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 20, 2010#82

ONG that's fantastic ! Thanks do much the whole crew of BB & OnlineJloFan for this ! The message from Jennifer made me teary-eyed <3

Intro to Jenology

Apr 20, 2010#83

WOW! The message is to DIE for!!! AMAZING job guys! Thanks for all the Exclusives!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 20, 2010#84

OMG OMG OMG Look where we have Gotten!!

14K2,582
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    14K2,582

Apr 21, 2010#85

omg the "LOVE? era" hehehehe

I have a "diary" of news about "LOVE?" since september 2009

Intro to Jenology

Apr 21, 2010#86

Totally Awesome!!!!!!!!!! Here's to the Love! <3

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 21, 2010#87

OMG Jennifer I love You so muchplease coming to Paris 

Master of Jenology

Apr 21, 2010#88

jennylopez95 wrote:OMG Jennifer I love You so much
                            please coming to Paris 
                            she will be there on the journal or something...

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 21, 2010#89

Omg, I'm really just so proud of BB! I remember back in late 01' early  02' when I joined and we were all talking about how one day we hoped to meet Jen and wondering if she even knew about the site and fast forward to now we've really come a long way and im just so proud and honored to be part of the ride!! Group hug everybody

Master of Jenology

Apr 21, 2010#90

jensmelody wrote:Omg, I'm really just so proud of BB! I remember back in late 01' early  02' when I joined and we were all talking about how one day we hoped to meet Jen and wondering if she even knew about the site and fast forward to now we've really come a long way and im just so proud and honored to be part of the ride!! Group hug everybody
                                Same here, this is exactly how I feel! I mean, it's awesome for all the members, but for all us OLD timers from the very beginning of BB, this is such a massive deal.   Love you guys

46K3,572
                                Admin
                                46K3,572

Apr 22, 2010#91

It is even crazier when you think about how The Early Show got 4 minutes and we got 10!!! I still can't believe it!

Intro to Jenology

Apr 22, 2010#92

omg! i'm so proud of you, guys!! i just can't believe it!

Admin

Apr 22, 2010#93

JenRox wrote:It is even crazier when you think about how The Early Show got 4 minutes and we got 10!!! I still can't believe it!
                                      it still feels like a dream!!!   if there's ever a next time..will know to shoot out those questions better!  

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 22, 2010#94

yay Jen said a message to us im good now LOL

Intro to Jenology

Apr 23, 2010#95

I am finally getting a chance to sit down and read the interviews from the conference....Wow!! Wonderful Job!  Kudos to BB and OJF!!  Erika and staff my hats off to you on a job well done And Thank you to everyone envolved in getting this done! Way to go!!

Intro to Jenology

Apr 24, 2010#96

So beautifull! Thank you very much!

Apr 24, 2010#97

So beautifull! Thank you very much!

Intro to Jenology

Apr 24, 2010#98

Aww she's such a doll, I would've passed out before I got there. She's my dream client, I want to make clothes for her and then Victoria Beckham. Seeing how a big J.Lo fan was able to interview her shows me that my dream will come true one day.

Master of Jenology

Apr 25, 2010#99

My server just get down for 6 days and I missed the big day, damn. Good exclusive thanks!!

Intro to Jenology

Apr 25, 2010#100

The Early Show got 4 and BB/OJF got 10?! everything happening is just so amazing! i know i may not be a long member of the site, but it was just because i wasn"t aware of it, it is such a proud to be a part of it. And also to be fan of Jennifer Lopez, who is just an amazing idol, and talented artist who has come to this point from scratch..

Wow, thank you everyone participating to BB and OJF, also Erika for this wonderful interview, it must have been an amazing day, and also Heather for intruducing me to this lovely page and to this big circle of friendship ..

Read more posts (67 remaining)