Doctor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#51

I still can't believe that I actually made this happen.

At the end of January, I had made the first move to pursue an interview and went through several people all pointing me in different directions, but eventually, three months later, in April. We are here, online on BB and OJF, reading an interview that I arranged with Jennifer. It's crazy when I think about it.

Arghh, I'm so happy! Next on my list. Actually meet Jennifer!

Again, great job to everyone involved! Erika, Heather, Stefan, Maurice, Lianne, Tee, Jess, Timmy, Kirsten and everyone else!

14K2,755
    Contributor
    14K2,755

Apr 19, 2010#52

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:Arghh, I'm so happy! Next on my list. Actually meet Jennifer!
      we're hopefully gonna make that happen very soon

13K3,059
      Doctor of Jenology
      13K3,059

Apr 19, 2010#53

Don't let him ruin your moment! We all appreciate what BB and OJF have just given us!
        A simple Thank You goes a long way!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#54

OMG i got the chills when i heard her voice. This is awsome! WOW you all did an amazing job in putting all this together. =D I can confedently say the start of the 'Love?'era has begun! =]]]]]

Master of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#55

SC88 wrote:
            JenRox wrote:I feel like we got a little bit of everything. Of course, there's always a million more things you want to ask, but we got some stuff pinned down and more details on the Sony split and what's going on with Love? and we know there are major appearances coming up to support that, too. So it's all looking really good for La Lopez!

You should have seen our list of questions! LMAO. And we were slyly trying to get opinions on other questions for Jen.
            Nadia, you beat us to the punch with the Nuyorican info. hahaha.

Oh, and if you guys visit other blogs or sites, feel free to send the article/link in to them with the bolded info regarding the split or whatever else you think is newsworthy! Or let me know, and I can do it!
            Yes, that was a looooooooooong list.

BTW have you guys read the major performances / early summer part? That's kind of exciting, isn't it?
            Yeah I wonder what they mean by 'major' like just the MTV VMAs or like a night with Jennifer Lopez featuring duets with Whitney, Madonna, U2, Jay-Z?

The must curious part for me was : She continues explaining the exchange between she and Sony, “'You can’t do what you need to do right now', and ‘I can’t do this.’ It was just a lot of things.
            What does she mean she couldnt do this? It almost sounds like she was talking about the break up for a personal relationship. What are the 'lots of things?' What did Sony need to do right now?   that they couldnt? 

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#56

Really cool interview! Thanks alot

Admin

Apr 19, 2010#57

jamesuk2 wrote:
                SC88 wrote:
                JenRox wrote:I feel like we got a little bit of everything. Of course, there's always a million more things you want to ask, but we got some stuff pinned down and more details on the Sony split and what's going on with Love? and we know there are major appearances coming up to support that, too. So it's all looking really good for La Lopez!

You should have seen our list of questions! LMAO. And we were slyly trying to get opinions on other questions for Jen.

Oh, and if you guys visit other blogs or sites, feel free to send the article/link in to them with the bolded info regarding the split or whatever else you think is newsworthy! Or let me know, and I can do it!

BTW have you guys read the major performances / early summer part? That's kind of exciting, isn't it?
                Yeah I wonder what they mean by 'major' like just the MTV VMAs or like a night with Jennifer Lopez featuring duets with Whitney, Madonna, U2, Jay-Z?

The must curious part for me was : She continues explaining the exchange between she and Sony, “'You can’t do what you need to do right now', and ‘I can’t do this.’ It was just a lot of things.
                What does she mean she couldnt do this? It almost sounds like she was talking about the break up for a personal relationship. What are the 'lots of things?' What did Sony need to do right now?   that they couldnt? 
                Funny you'd pick that out. We were having a tough time deciphering what she truly meant. The exact quote is much more confusing. Like she wanted to say something, but didn't want to say too much. The only thing I can come up with is that the conversation may have had to do either with schedule or budget commitments. The way she specifically says it sounds like the heady of Sony is the one saying.."you can't do what you need to do right now, that you want us to do."

Mainly an exchange between both sides and finally mutually agreeing that moving on was the best thing for both.

Master of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#58

Now THIS is an interview! We got so much info! This is why fans should always be the ones interviewing, lol.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS,WHAT AN AMAZING GIFT TO ALL OF US LOYAL BB'ers FROM WAY BACK IN THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am beyond thrilled, absolutely BEYOND thrilled at this. So proud and excited and overjoyed!

I'm at work so I can't listen to her message to us Can anyone type it? PLEEEEASE?

46K3,569
                  Admin
                  46K3,569

Apr 19, 2010#59

still JLo wrote:
                    xCrazyFOJLOx wrote:I can't wait to listen to the audio when I get home realllllly late at night grrrr.. Thanks wealre such a great fan site !! =))
                    Here is the message Javy

“To all my Beyond Beautiful and Online Jlo Fans, thank you SO much. You have always been so supportive of me throughout the years, and I just look forward to this new era, the Love? Era, and I hope you guys really enjoy The Back-up Plan. I know our girl here really loved it and I’m hoping you guys have as much fun. As much laughter and tears as well. Love you guys. Bye.â€

Master of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#60

thanks!!!!!!!!! it is so gratifying to hear her address us diretcly, and i love how she not only aknowledges that we've been there supporting throughout the years, but also speaks as if we're all a big team with her. LOVE IT! Thanks for typing it. I cant wait to actually hear it.

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#61

omg

is this really happening?

this is amazing....thanks BB&OJF

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#62

That was a Beautiful interview. Great job Erika!!! I'm soo looking forward to seeing whats to come in the "Love? era"!!

14K2,609
                          Admin
                          14K2,609

Apr 19, 2010#63

I've been smiling about this all evening.  I'm just so proud of the BB/OJF staff.  There was amazing work and cooperation putting this all together. 

To all the staff, Imko, Erika, Heather, Stefan, Jess, Lianne, Maurice, Timmy, K,....the drinks are on me!!

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#64

She animatedly mimics actions to give me a better sense of the behind the scenes chaos, “I was running back and forth. They were ripping wigs off my heard, [they were] dressing me. And then I’d have to get my [microphone] and my ear monitors on, and do the songs. It was just like, trying to – having like a minute and 20 seconds or a minute and 40 seconds to change. And then just like, ‘ok calm down, you gotta sing,’ [and then] ‘ok calm down you gotta’ play this characterâ€

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#65

thanks you guys for all the hard work!! love this!!

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#66

!!!!

OMG!! The interview was so cool (and very well written )  and as Jennifer herself would say it, so "real" hehe. I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who made this possible. I feel so blessed really, I'm just a fan from Peru and you guys have made me so happy just now by hearing Jen adressing her fans here at beyond beautiful and of course onlinejlofan as well. I have been a fan since i was 13 (I'm 21 now) and I'll be a fan forever. Thank you very much for this wonderful treat! Great job !!!!!!!!!!!

Contributor

Apr 19, 2010#67

It's nice to have actual fans interview her because we get information besides "So whats it like being a mommy now?" lol

Master of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#68

how cool was that?!

crazyy

16K4,277
                                      Contributor
                                      16K4,277

Apr 19, 2010#69

Really great. I'm proud =)

How did u make it happen? Did u talk to Benny Medina or Jen's assistant?

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 20, 2010#70

i finally heard the message, aww so sweet <33 =]

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 20, 2010#71

wow guys u r crazyyyy!!!!

Thanks! ^^ Jen is so cute in that message !

20K7,749
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            20K7,749

Apr 20, 2010#72

I read it today once again and this is cool thank you ....

14K678
                                              Admin
                                              14K678

Apr 20, 2010#73

jamesuk2 wrote:
                                                SC88 wrote:

Major as in major shows like the VMA's EMA's etc.

And I didn't quite understand that second part either. lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 20, 2010#74

Nice interview. Glad we know a little more about the direction for the album. And what projects are next for her.

Master of Jenology

Apr 20, 2010#75

Amazing interview. Great job, BB & OJF staff!

Read more posts (92 remaining)