Our Interview w/ The One, The Only, Our Icon; Jennifer Lopez

Our Interview w/ The One, The Only, Our Icon; Jennifer Lopez

Admin

Apr 19, 2010#1

Leading up to The Back-up Plan's press conference and the incredible interviews lined up ahead of us, the Beyond-Beautiful.com and OnlineJLoFan.com team of administrators mulled over creative ideas and gathered questions to be covered. We knew we had to prepare, push, and conquer to bring you a completely epic event.

It has taken many years and hard work to get to this point, and we can only hope you have had a fun ride leading up to this day; whether you've been around for years, or are just now joining our community. We hope many more amazing things will keep happening around here, but know that we can't do it without you and your support! We won't keep you waiting any longer a drum roll please!

Interview with: The One, The Only, Our Icon; Jennifer Lopez! March 30, 2010 - Beverly Hills

by Erika M. (@BellaJLo)

The morning of the conference for The Back-up Plan entirely flies by as I'm led from floor to floor, and suite to suite of the exquisite Beverly Hills Four Seasons hotel. I have already interviewed director Alan Poul, and will see The Back-up Plan's [/i]leading man, Alex O'Loughlin, last. Now I am to sit back for a few minutes and take in the room before me. Suddenly, it finally strikes me - I am in Hollywood AND moments away from interviewing JENNIFER LOPEZ!

My heart has been beating irregularly for the past 72 hours, I'm convinced. I pore over the series of questions I have, one last time, before my name is called. Erika, I'll now take you to see Jennifer...
    Read the entire interview and listen to Jennifer's message on BBJLo: http://www.beyondbeautifuljlo.com/jlointerview/

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#2

awww a Jen message ... Omg I'm crying!!

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#3

OHHH EMMM GEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#4

loveeeee the mensage
          thxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so much BB and J.lo

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#5

omg! thank u SO much to jennifer, all of you guyz from BB, BellaJLo and onlinejlofan!! I jst heard the msg and I cried! I'am so touched and overwhelmed!! it's an amazing surprise and I jst cant say more at the moment .. I'am reading the interview now!!

thank u!

22K4,125
            Doctor of Jenology
            22K4,125

Apr 19, 2010#6

OMG!LOVE IT!THANKS GUYS!you did amazing job congrats!so proud of you!And Jennifer love the message!!!!omg!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#7

nice read!!!! I listened to heart and soul while reading it... Unfortunately I can't hear the audio because I'm on my phone =( I wanna know what she said! I'm so anxious... Nice read for sure.. Ur so lucky ericka wow!!! I wouldve fainted lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#8

cute;

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#9

We did it!!

I really hope you guys enjoy all of this! We have worked SO HARD to get you guys something like this. And I want to thank all of the OJF and BB colleagues and friends for putting this all together with me. We all put a great deal of work in this and I am SO proud of the outcome.

Hopefully we can make you guys really happy with this and provide more stuff like this in the future!

And lastly, THANKS so much to Jennifer Lopez and Benny Medina and everyone else who worked with us to get to do this!!

And don't forget to also show some love in the comments over @ OJF. Thanks.

Now I'm going to pass out. Okay. Haha.

12K1,502
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    12K1,502

Apr 19, 2010#10

Omg ty u sooooo much

20K7,749
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      20K7,749

Apr 19, 2010#11

Amazing, Thank you guys - you are great and this message so sweet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15K5
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        15K5

Apr 19, 2010#12

great job erika i loved all the interviews.

46K3,563
                          Admin
                          46K3,563

Apr 19, 2010#13

Isn't it crazy?!? haha I still can't believe we did it! I'm so proud of all of us fans here and how we've made an impression and gotten this far.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#14

I can't wait to listen to the audio when I get home realllllly late at night grrrr.. Thanks wealre such a great fan site !! =))

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#15

Thank you so much for this really really great interview!! You guys are doing such an amazing job!! I'm so proud to be a member of this fantastice Forum!! I love you guys so much!!    Thanks!! ... oh gosh I'm crying right now .. have to listen again to Jen's message   

Master of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#16

wow what an accomplishment! i am truly proud of BB and OJF. erika you did an AMAZING job. very well written and a GREAT interview! i would have froze! lol. this is such a great step for BB/OJF and I couldn't be happier!
                                  great things are on the way!

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#17

That was soooo awesome! thank you guys! thank you Jennifer!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#18

OMG, Congrats to everyone who got this accomplished!
                                      I love this woman.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#19

So cute!
                                        You're such a great team! Thank you for all

Master of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#20

xCrazyFOJLOx wrote:I can't wait to listen to the audio when I get home realllllly late at night grrrr.. Thanks wealre such a great fan site !! =))
                                          Here is the message Javy

“To all my Beyond Beautiful and Online Jlo Fans, thank you SO much. You have always been so supportive of me throughout the years, and I just look forward to this new era, the Love? Era, and I hope you guys really enjoy The Back-up Plan. I know our girl here really loved it and I’m hoping you guys have as much fun. As much laughter and tears as well. Love you guys. Bye.â€

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#21

Just wonderful !!  ThanksEricka and the team of BB and onlinejlofan.

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#22

Erika, all your questions for every interview were perfect. I kept feeling so unstatisfied for a while and now these interviews just made me feel so contempt because everything I wanted to know has been answered! I love the way you wrote them too!!! Great job!!

Great job to everyone at BB and OJF!!! You guys are amazing!! Thank you so much!

Oh and as another fashion lover  I love how you started with what she was wearing! lol.

13K3,059
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              13K3,059

Apr 19, 2010#23

What an amazing read! You guys simply ROCK!!!! Thank you sooooooooooooooo much!
                                                I actually had an excited and warm tear roll down my face listening to the message

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#24

thanks for the messageeeee !! =) awww so sweet of her... Did you take pics ericka?? And man I wanna get the audio and use it as a ringtone lol =))

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#25

Great interview! Congrats guys, you're So amazing and thankS to Jennifer for this cute message! <3

Read more posts (142 remaining)