14K2,771
Contributor
14K2,771

Apr 19, 2010#26

again big props to Imko for arranging this and to Erika for doing such a wonderful job

glad we were able to pull this after all this years

and I LOVE her lil message

Intro to Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#27

ok now I'm through with the interview and I really have to say thanks again! thank you erika for these amazing questions! you really can feel that it was made for the fans but also made for rumors to punch them down and just to clarify some things!!

simply wonderful : )) thank u!

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#28

Jen is not my ICON !!!! she's my idol, my legend , my wife ! I can't live without her ! I speack about her every days , every hours , every minutes ! I made my friends crazy !

BTW , thanks erika , you rocks !!!

Apr 19, 2010#29

I just cry a little when i heard her vocal message
          I Didn't Know My Own Strength

14K678
          Admin
          14K678

Apr 19, 2010#30

We finally did it! It took a lot of our free time to make this all happen and to make it an exciting & huge event for BB & OJF!

Thank you Erika for the amazing interview! Imko for arranging all of this! Heather for the great editing work & the rest of the BB and OJF crew (Tee/Jess/Timmy/Maurice/Lianne/K) for their great ideas and support!

Master of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#31

Wow such an amazing interview! So proud of you guys.
              E Im amazed at how much detail & info you crammed into 10 minutes! Love the ending lol she knew you where a BIG fan!

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#32

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

20K2,682
                Admin
                20K2,682

Apr 19, 2010#33

And thanks to Stefan as well for the banners, countdown ideas, input, etc.
                  Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Master of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#34

-
                    I loved all the detail regarding the split with Sony & the info regarding the mona's in her life. That is what sets this interview apart from others.

Master of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#35

grouphug everyone!!! It was an amazing experience and im glad we pulled this off. Im happy to be a part of OJF/BB!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#36

Just finished reading the interview and listening to the audio. Thank YOU BB and OJF staff!!
                        I'm not crying, but I can't stop smiling
                        I'm glad Jennifer knows that we have her back, and that we appreciate and love her!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#37

Thank you! ...very interesting and nice interview!

Master of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#38

I'm glad she had this so beautiful message for us. Love u jennifer

Contributor

Apr 19, 2010#39

Cute interview, great job everyone involved. Its written really well, reads like a magazine article.

Really cool that the board is acknowledged

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#40

Thank you so much, it's wonderful

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#41

great job, you guys are the best!

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#42

AMAZING, FLAWLESS!! Thank you soooo much to the administrators of  Beyond Beautiful & OnlineJloFan you are all THE BEST!!
                                    This was an amazing interview

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#43

That was a great interview... It feels so much better when she's interviewed with people that know what to ask her and have been following her career for years.

You guys are amazing. It really feels amazing to even post on a forum and fansite like yours.

FANTASTIC job. Keep it up!

23K5,924
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      23K5,924

Apr 19, 2010#44

i am fucking crying right now!
                                        thanks for making this happen. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!
                                        Going to read now!!!

46K3,606
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,606

Apr 19, 2010#45

I feel like we got a little bit of everything. Of course, there's always a million more things you want to ask, but we got some stuff pinned down and more details on the Sony split and what's going on with Love? and we know there are major appearances coming up to support that, too. So it's all looking really good for La Lopez!

You should have seen our list of questions! LMAO. And we were slyly trying to get opinions on other questions for Jen.

Nadia, you beat us to the punch with the Nuyorican info. hahaha.

Oh, and if you guys visit other blogs or sites, feel free to send the article/link in to them with the bolded info regarding the split or whatever else you think is newsworthy! Or let me know, and I can do it!

Intermediate Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#46

"We get to create history all
                                            over again and with a new team, and new excitement, and seeing, you
                                            know what we can do that was even better than before. So, that’s where
                                            we’re at right now."

HISTORY IN THE MAKING! im so excitedd!

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#47

I just cry again ! its so strange to know that she know the existence of BB members and OJF ! im so happy !!
                                              I Didn't Know My Own Strength

14K678
                                              Admin
                                              14K678

Apr 19, 2010#48

JenRox wrote:I feel like we got a little bit of everything. Of course, there's always a million more things you want to ask, but we got some stuff pinned down and more details on the Sony split and what's going on with Love? and we know there are major appearances coming up to support that, too. So it's all looking really good for La Lopez!

You should have seen our list of questions! LMAO. And we were slyly trying to get opinions on other questions for Jen.

Nadia, you beat us to the punch with the Nuyorican info. hahaha.

Oh, and if you guys visit other blogs or sites, feel free to send the article/link in to them with the bolded info regarding the split or whatever else you think is newsworthy! Or let me know, and I can do it!
                                                Yes, that was a looooooooooong list.

BTW have you guys read the major performances / early summer part? That's kind of exciting, isn't it?

Bachelor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#49

ThanksEricka and the team of BB and onlinejlofan great! job

major performances to support the album CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 19, 2010#50

OMG crying my eyes out after hearing her message.after all these years of being at BB she acknowleges us.I love her and Beyond Beautiful!

Thank you so much!
                                                    Come real or not at all!

Read more posts (117 remaining)