Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 24, 2005#427

i love KFC too yea heather!!!

14K678
      Admin
      14K678

Sep 24, 2005#428

Marc Anthony a budding photographer

Marc Anthony performs in concert. (UPI Photo/Michael Bush)

Salsa star Marc Anthony has become a budding photographer thanks to his wife Jennifer Lopez.

Anthony, who celebrated his one-year wedding anniversary with Lopez in June (05), has taken quite a shine to the camera - and he has his favourite subject with him at all times.

He says, "Jennifer got me into it. I loved photographing her. She's such a great subject, she became my muse."

Sep 24, 2005#429

Next Access
          Jennifer Lopez
          Jennifer Lopez has a secret and she's revealing it to us!... Plus, we take a tour of the new and improved Wisteria Lane with "Desperate" creator Marc Cherry!

www.accesshollywood.com/index.html

please someone record it or atleast watch and tell us about the secret

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 24, 2005#430

I'll watch!!

14K2,609
            Admin
            14K2,609

Sep 24, 2005#431

She was on there on Friday for Pt. 1 of the interview. Don't get to excited about a secret, AH always does that and then it's usually nothing or something we already know. lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 24, 2005#432

Yea that is true

Admin

Sep 25, 2005#433

Quote:
                  Yum, KFC!! We have some in our fridge right now.
                  ehm i'll agree with the chocolate cake, lol.

Master of Jenology

Sep 25, 2005#434

KFC is some of the worst sh!t anyone can eat! Its SO full of fat. and a chocolate cake too? Jen should watch it, lol. Not coz shes a celeb, for her own self. Marc needs that extra fat every day, Jen definately dosent.

I havent eaten KFC in about 10 years.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 25, 2005#435

^i love KFC..i have a weakness for fried chicken...i used to have it once every week then i saw a cockroach in the meal i was having at a shopping centre(westfield in doncaster) since then i have it once in a decade (well u kno wat i mean by a decade)

Intro to Jenology

Sep 25, 2005#436

Competing in world markets

Seems like every time you turn around, you're reading something about the failure of Arab civilization, how Arabs can't produce anything competitive in global markets, and all that. Well not any more.

Elaph, citing US magazine, reports that Lebanese pop tart Elissa has decisively shattered that particular myth. See, Elissa showed up at the World Music Awards wearing the same dress as Jennifer Lopez. The same dress! Talk about a controlled experiment! So US magazine ran pictures of the two singers side by side, and asked readers to vote on "Who is more beautiful?" Elissa shocked the world by roundly beating J. Lo - 67% to 33%!

Hey, it would be nice to be competitive in, say, business or education or science or intellectual achievement or freedom or something... rather than in the amount of, um, beauty spilling out of a glitzy Michael Kors gown. But next time a UN Human Development Report comes out, or a study on economic competitiveness, or the Freedom House rankings, just remember... they'll always have the World Music Awards.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 25, 2005#437

IM SORRY...but elissa has done plastic surgry and jen is more natural...thanks

Intro to Jenology

Sep 25, 2005#438

so what Elissa is GREAT

Intro to Jenology

Sep 25, 2005#439

kfc is really good but i love love love POPEYES CHICKEN and CHURCH CHICKEN.and what i love even more are the corner CHICKEN CHACKS i just love frieds chicken wth biscuits now thats good lmao

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 25, 2005#440

Quote:
                                KFC is some of the worst sh!t anyone can eat! Its SO full of fat. and a chocolate cake too? Jen should watch it, lol. Not coz shes a celeb, for her own self. Marc needs that extra fat every day, Jen definately dosent.
                                that choclate cake from KFC is delicioussssss

Admin

Sep 25, 2005#441

I don't really eat a lot of that stuff so I don't have any strong opinions...for once. lol

That US poll wasn't about beauty...it was just who looked better in the dress.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2005#442

Quote:
                                    but i love love love POPEYES CHICKEN and CHURCH CHICKEN
                                    ^ditto I love them too they're my fav chicken places

Master of Jenology

Sep 26, 2005#443

Quote:
                                      So US magazine ran pictures of the two singers side by side, and asked readers to vote on "Who is more beautiful?" Elissa shocked the world by roundly beating J. Lo - 67% to 33%!
                                      Well...gee, they could have taken a better pic of Jen! Look at her posture, she's slouching. So not flattering!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2005#444

lol they should have both of them in the almost same postion at least to see who looks better.... damn biasit magazines

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2005#445

Quote:
                                          so what Elissa is GREAT

yea her boobs are great (eventho they are not ehm ehm real)

Master of Jenology

Sep 26, 2005#446

Quote:
                                            Well...gee, they could have taken a better pic of Jen! Look at her posture, she's slouching. So not flattering!
                                            agreed. I wonder who they wanted to win?
                                            Quote:
                                            I don't have any strong opinions...for once. lol
                                            lol! I like your strong opinions though Jess

Sep 26, 2005#447

LOPEZ FIRED MANAGER WHO TOLD HER TO LOOK LIKE LOCKLEAR
                                              Superstar Jennifer Lopez once fired her manager because he ordered her to diet, something the voluptuous star was determined never to do. The Maid In Manhattan actress was appalled when the unfortunate manager told her to aim to look like slender Spin City beauty Heather Locklear. Lopez says, "At the beginning, when I first started doing music and movies I think I had this attitude that I didn't have to be like anyone else. I didn't have to conform to being very thin. "I had this manager who was very critical of my shape, he felt that everyone should look like Heather Locklear - thin and blonde. I fired him."

GO JEN! lol thats the Jenny we all know and loveD -->D">

I wonder if she meant Tommy? I dont think so, but i could be wrong. I Mean he's managing Mariah now, anything's possible.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 26, 2005#448

Can you imagine Jen very skinny and platina blonde?? What was he thinking???

Master of Jenology

Sep 26, 2005#449

i could imagine it, but it wouldnt be a pretty sight, lol. It'd be kinda scary actually

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 26, 2005#450

i think there are enough blonds around...but i think jen look good in angel eyes...

Read more posts (53 remaining)