i need your help

i need your help

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 03, 2005#1

i need a good quote for my year book this year. I so far only found two good ones

"There are certain people that are marked for death. I have my little list of those that treated me unfairly."
    (which is kinda iffy)

" I would like to thank all the little people i had to step on to get up here"

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 03, 2005#2

You should us the second one, I was thinking to myself that sounded so familar but then it hit me,It's from Selena

Admin

Oct 03, 2005#3

"For some strange reason, everyone wants to know who I'm sleeping with."

"I always go with my heart and my gut, 'cause I feel like it's never steered me wrong."

Master of Jenology

Oct 03, 2005#4

Quote:
          "I would like to thank all the little people i had to step on to get up here"
          damn it i shoulda used that one for my yearbook quote! i cant even remember what i put,. ill have to wait and see.

So you graduate this year? I just graduated from High School too, 2 weeks ago! Its a great feeling Now i just gotta do the big final exams and im free from that hell hole forever! (But i will miss my friends and certain other little things).

and then its off into the big bad world of a Law degree, jobs to pay for it, and all the rest of the sh!t that comes after high school.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 03, 2005#5

Quote:
            "I would like to thank all the little people i had to step on to get up here"
            this one is a great one

Admin

Oct 03, 2005#6

Quote:
              So you graduate this year? I just graduated from High School too, 2 weeks ago! Its a great feeling Now i just gotta do the big final exams and im free from that hell hole forever! (But i will miss my friends and certain other little things).

and then its off into the big bad world of a Law degree, jobs to pay for it, and all the rest of the sh!t that comes after high school
              i do NOT miss high school, lol. I also don't remember what my yearbook write-up was.

Master of Jenology

Oct 04, 2005#7

oh i dont miss it either, but i mean ill miss seeing my friends every day, that sort of stuff.

Admin

Oct 04, 2005#8

^ i went away to school so i don't see my friends every day but it's not as hard as you'd think.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 04, 2005#9

Quote:
                    i do NOT miss high school, lol. I also don't remember what my yearbook write-up was.
                    really? i think i will really miss high school. My firends some teachers.. most of the 4 years were pleasent... i actually feel kinda sad now that i think of it. Like what am im gonna do next year

Intro to Jenology

Oct 04, 2005#10

I have 2 great quotes from Jennifer that you'll love me for:

One of them is from her Beyond the Runway special in which she said "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do".

AND

"You have two ears and one mouth...listen twice as hard as you talk"

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 04, 2005#11

thanks i like those

Master of Jenology

Oct 04, 2005#12

What do you think of..
                          "I have the stardom glow."

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 05, 2005#13

nickclark those where good ones man!!
                            How bout this....
                            "Sometimes you dont know who to blend with, just keep it real with the ones you came in with"?

Admin

Oct 05, 2005#14

I should have put "Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got"...my entire class would have been like "Ohhh Jess..."
                              Quote:
                              really? i think i will really miss high school. My firends some teachers.. most of the 4 years were pleasent... i actually feel kinda sad now that i think of it. Like what am im gonna do next year
                              well my 4 years were pleasant enough but it was time to move on. I'm not one of those people who thought high school was the be-all and end-all of the world. I like university a lot more. It was a big change leaving, but a good one. It's hard to decide what to do next year, since it's a llllooottt of money to waste if you change your mind lol, but that's whats fun about it...it's new and exciting. And I love that i end school in april instead of late June.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 13, 2005#15

Quote:
                                "Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got"
                                I got my senior quote paper a couple of days ago and I told my mom I wanted to use that she got mad and told me to pick something else: -->:">

Master of Jenology

Oct 14, 2005#16

Quote:
                                  I should have put "Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got"...my entire class would have been like "Ohhh Jess..."
                                  if i did that my whole class wouldnt think twice about it, lol. By my last year of high school everyone knew about my Jen love and they loved me for it Everyone wanted me to get "A.Lo" on my jersey (as in J.Lo except with an A for Antony ). The amount of people i comverted to loving Jen is still unbelieveable

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 14, 2005#17

^ I turned everyone at the Hair Salon I used to go to into Jen fans. Whenever I used to go in their they would be like any news about J.lo this week or they use to tell me what they heared about her and ask me if it was true

Quote:
                                    "The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do".

I used this as my senior quote instead

Admin

Oct 14, 2005#18

I think my grad quote was some Family Guy or Simpsons quote...lol. I forget