Intro to Jenology

Oct 21, 2005#226

I wanna name my first one Mango. The second one Banana (your suggestion). And the third one Salad. I'm going to have triplets by the way. I hope my children would be vegetarians...

Admin

Oct 22, 2005#227

yeah, cause otherwise those names would be terrible.

Master of Jenology

Oct 24, 2005#228

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 25, 2005#229

I for one love Jen's music more than her acting, even though she's a damn good actor.

Master of Jenology

Oct 25, 2005#230

i could never decide which i like better. I love both SO much and i dont think it'd be the same if she only did one.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 25, 2005#231

^I dont think it would either. I first fell in love with her music so i would have to say i like her music career the best

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 26, 2005#232

^ Me too. I fell in love with her very first musical piece, "If You Had My Love". So, I hope Jenny will never give up on music.

Master of Jenology

Oct 26, 2005#233

well i liked Jern before IYHML for the good movies she'd done, but as soon as i saw that video for IYHML (that was also the first time i heard the song), i was IN LOVE, lol.

I hope she never gives up on both careers.

Admin

Oct 26, 2005#234

i had a dream about Jen last night...in it we were sitting at a bistro having lunch..and i asked her to "pleeeeeeeeeeeeease go on tour!!!"...she looked around w/ her lil' mischevious smile and said...."welllllllll....OKAAAAY!!"

Master of Jenology

Oct 26, 2005#235

LOL!

I love random dreams like that

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 26, 2005#236

i love'em too...i saw one the other nite but cant remember well..

16K4,305
                        Contributor
                        16K4,305

Oct 26, 2005#237

Quote:
                          "pleeeeeeeeeeeeease go on tour!!!"...she looked around w/ her lil' mischevious smile and said...."welllllllll....OKAAAAY!!"
                          awww

Admin

Oct 27, 2005#238

this is strange...i had a dream about her last night again!! this time i was actually in some city going to see her perform..it was a concert/fashion show...in the dream i'm worrying that she's gonna hate my outfit (i got on this ugly red/burgundy flower skirt and a black turtle neck and black clunky shoes - which i dont even own )..i also got on my family's tail cuz they were about to make me miss the show..and when i got to the venue i couldn't find where to go...when i finally did the show had just begun and she was right there!...singing her but off...lol she sounded pretty bad but i kept smiling anyway and she smiled back!

i think it's strange cuz it's as if i'm re-living my Chicago experience in the dream...i was late and didn't get to see her speech cuz i was in line to get into the show...if it wasn't for Andy I wouldn't have seen her at aLL!!! *phewww*

Master of Jenology

Oct 27, 2005#239

i love your dreams!

so then i bet you love Andy to bits now Is he nice?
                              Quote:
                              i got on this ugly red/burgundy flower skirt and a black turtle neck and black clunky shoes - which i dont even own

16K4,305
                              Contributor
                              16K4,305

Oct 28, 2005#240

Quote:
                                (i got on this ugly red/burgundy flower skirt and a black turtle neck and black clunky shoes - which i dont even own )..

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 28, 2005#241

Quote:
                                  When is Jen having a baby?
                                  Quote:
                                  Sunday morning.

Read more posts (-9 remaining)