Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 22, 2005#51

^come on ya'll!!! let stop dis.....theres no thing as a bigger fan...becoz we all love jen and we are all inspired by her in some ways...

jelousy is one of the worst and useless feelings we humans have so we should get over it ..Renee is jus sharing her exitment and joy.....if u really wanna see jen get your ass up and wait in those lines to see her or do watever!!! its not like impossible....everone will have their moment with jen one way or the other its jus not today for sum of us.....some of yall stop hatin'!!!!!

jen fans gotta stick together!!! ( been watching the snl thing>>jlo & mango divas gotta stick together)

dats all i could think to say rite now...

Intro to Jenology

Sep 22, 2005#52

I didn't say those things because of jealousy and I wasn't even hating on her, I was just stating my opinion There's a difference.
      Quote:
      i feel inside just like you that I am the #1 fan
      Alright, I didn't get that feeling when I read your other posts, but now I understand what you mean.
      Quote:
      I know most of you guys are young and i was there too when i was little, my fasanation then was New Kids on the Block..lolol Ya'll probally don't even know them!
      I'm 24 and....I know them

Intro to Jenology

Sep 22, 2005#53

I know you weren't dissing me. I'm glad you understand what i was trying to say, Anyone that loves Jen is cool with me. ok i will meet her and when i am chillin up at Sweetface i'll log on to this site from mah sidekick and have Jen talk to ya'll..lol Imagine that, hey ya never know..

Master of Jenology

Sep 22, 2005#54

Quote:
          but guys keep don't what you do, there are haters everywhere, even here when SOME PEOPLE tried getting me in trouble saying i was talking ish about chris and Sam and the JLO Crew, haters haters and more haters the day in the life of Jennifer Lopez and her fans!
          Aha, I thought you were familiar from before...

Alright, I'll take back the edge of my last post, but I still felt that that post was not fair. Your explanation is much appreciated now, thanks

Admin

Sep 23, 2005#55

I'm not trying to harass you either Renee, alls I meant was that calling us all teenyboppers and stuff isn't fair, i can't help my age
            Quote:
            BUT i'm saying that i don't go and brag about it.
            i don't either. I 'lost' my "ASK ME ABOUT MY JLO OBSESSION" t-shirt, lol.
            Quote:
            The teeny Bopper stuff was said in response to someone that EMAILED me saying well YOU DON'T COME TO ALL JLO'S EVENTS, AND YOU ARE NOT AS BIG AS A FAN. That is why i say that. Honey there is nothing more doing that, I was in the cold with ya'll for 100 hours on March 1st also, i called the radio that moring (Z100) and had Jen say my name telling me she will be there, i had a blast, I know most of you guys are young and i was there too when i was little, my fasanation then was New Kids on the Block..lolol Ya'll probally don't even know them!
            well, whoever that someone was, i say grow the @#%$ up! regardless, i wasn't at Virgin on March 1st, i instead enjoyed the blizzardy coldness from my home in canada and who DOESN'T know New Kids...hanging' tough!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 23, 2005#56

^^

Intro to Jenology

Sep 23, 2005#57

Quote:
                i don't either. I 'lost' my "ASK ME ABOUT MY JLO OBSESSION" t-shirt, lol.
                LMAOOOOOOO Where did you get that? I need one of those! I have one that says....

On the 8th day God created Jennifer Lopez...lol &
                Caution - JLO fan Gone wild

Admin

Sep 23, 2005#58

i was kidding, i don't have a shirt like that

Master of Jenology

Sep 23, 2005#59

Heh...so much for keeping your "J.Lo Obsession" a secret...
                    Quote:
                    I 'lost' my "ASK ME ABOUT MY JLO OBSESSION" t-shirt, lol.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 26, 2005#60

You know i went to Great Adventure over the weekend and got one of those airbrushed shirts done. It looks sooooooooo hott. It says Jennifer Lopez Forever with all hearts and a microphone. And the back says JLO4LIFE in Bubble letters written on a brick wall. It is soooooooo hott. I was screaming when i picked it up and saw it. lol

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 04, 2005#61

Quote:
                        You're in 8th grade?!
                        Yup thats rite!
                        Quote:
                        Yeah, I think Arya's the new baby on the board
                        Haha very funny!

Master of Jenology

Oct 04, 2005#62

Quote:
                          On the 8th day God created Jennifer Lopez...
                          lol i love that one!

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 04, 2005#63

Me too!!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 18, 2005#64

OK Guys, the day has come!!! I had a tour of the SWEETFACE NEW YORK OFFICES today, i am still shaking from the excitment!! I was in Jennifer;s office, i sat in her chair, i'm like WHOA, unfortunally she was not there, she is rarly there but i'm hoping my day comes soon to meet her, i got some awesome Jlo stuff and they had the PONCHO that Jennifer wore the day of the Autograph signing, remember that Ponchos, she has pictures with it outside the Virgin Mega store, my connect is going to speak to the people in charge of that rack and try to give it to me, the Poncho that Jennifer wore i can cry!!

14K2,771
                              Contributor
                              14K2,771

Oct 18, 2005#65

too bad jen wasnt there, but you had a great day

Master of Jenology

Oct 18, 2005#66

You sat in her chair? That's cute. But are you sure they're going to let you take The Poncho of J.Lo?

Admin

Oct 19, 2005#67

i wouldn't have the guts to sit in her chair...*i get mad when people sit in my chair at work*

that poncho is gorgeous in person!! i wish they'd had it at Field's - i would've gotten it!! oh well..good luck

Admin

Oct 19, 2005#68

very cool, Renee!
                                      Quote:
                                      *i get mad when people sit in my chair at work*
                                      same, i'm like "DON'T RUIN MY ASS GROOVE!"

Admin

Oct 19, 2005#69

Quote:
                                        same, i'm like "DON'T RUIN MY ASS GROOVE!"
                                        exactly!!! just imagine Jen's!! j/k

Intro to Jenology

Oct 19, 2005#70

That's what i said, OMG I am sitting in Jen's chair, it was an awesome expereince, as far as the Poncho, i don't know, if she gives it too me cool, Jen puts it back and they either auction it off or give it to different charties to auction off, My connect told me that one thing that Jennifer does is donate alot of money to charity. Also, she wears her own perfume, her favorite is LIVE and Glow, and each and every piece of clothing has too go through her for approve, she has input on EVERYTHING that is produced. That is way cool!

Admin

Oct 20, 2005#71

fun
                                            Quote:
                                            exactly!!! just imagine Jen's!! j/k

Intro to Jenology

Oct 20, 2005#72

Well since my booty was in her chair, she did not have no butt grooves, i guess it is cause she is not there to sit in it everyday..lol But i can imagine her jeans when she takes them off at the end of the day, the butt probally stays sticking out..lol

I LOVE YOU JENNIFER...LOL Muahhhhhhh

Intro to Jenology

Oct 21, 2005#73

Quote:
                                                But i can imagine her jeans when she takes them off at the end of the day, the butt probally stays sticking out..lol

Intro to Jenology

Oct 29, 2005#74

OK, like so jealous. Congatulations!

Kate

Read more posts (-1 remaining)