Create A Path For Jen in 2006

Create A Path For Jen in 2006

Master of Jenology

Oct 28, 2005#1

Make A Path Jen Style for 2006
    If you had control of Jens career choices for the coming year, what would you do?

# Would you tell her to continue creating the empire that is J.Lo?
    # Would you tell her to spend the entire year touring the world?
    # Would you tell her to take the year off and create an amazing album for a comeback in 2007?
    #What produces would you want her to work with, who would you collaborate with, what kind of direction musically would you want her to take?
    #Would you tell her to just focus on movies, if so, what movies would you like her to make, and who would you like her to star with and be directed by?
    #Do you want Jen to settle down and start to create a family of her own?

Remembering, things take timeyou cant have Jen making 14 Movies directed by Steven Spielberg, creating a comeback album, spending months touring and have her being pregnant
    You need to plan out her monthsbeginning in January and ending in December

Ok here is mine...
    I want Jen to develop musically next yearI want her to work with all the great produces and spend some quality time making the album, I want something different to what everyone is doing, something fresh! I would want Jen to move away from the things she has done in the pastbut I still want her music to be upbeat and fun, for the first single I want a club banger something with Daddy Yankee or something produced by Rodney Jerkins...I want an amazing video for the first single set in the dessert with Jen dancing in the sand to the beats (similar to case of the ex) dressed like an Arabian princess, I want er to belly dance in the sand in the desserteventually I want Jen to make it to a tropical island and ride on elephants along the beachmake it real tropical and beautiful and summery
    I would love Jen to do collaboration with a female artist like Beyonce and do a rendition of The Boy Is Minethat would be hot!
    I would want her album to have 19 tracks on it and for her to do a lot of proper promotion for it and a lot of performances! When the album drops I would love Jen to go around the world on the day (similar to Usher) and do like a 7 day tour of everywhere to promote the album, while promoting the album around the world, I would love Jen to announce her Tour
    I want Jens concert tour to be AMAZING! I want Diddy there, I want Ja Rule there, I want Marc Anthony and Beyonce there, I want Usher and Jen to do a Get Right dance off, with Jen wearing like a tux and a hat and having the stick in her hand and usher the same! I want HOT HOT dancing, lights, water, fireworks! A HUGE CONCERT GOING ALL OVER THE WORLD ALL THE FANS REMEMBER FOREVER!

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 28, 2005#2

spend the entire year touring the world

15K5
      Doctor of Jenology
      15K5

Oct 28, 2005#3

# Would you tell her to continue creating the empire that is J.Lo?: yeah like she does now
        # Would you tell her to spend the entire year touring the world? Yes she should do a tour who will begin in America in january 07 then europe then australia an asia (finish around september 07).
        # Would you tell her to take the year off and create an amazing album for a comeback in 2007? I she should wait the end of 2007 before realeasing her next english album! in 2006 she should focus on her new spanish album with a big promo and 3-4 singles .
        #What produces would you want her to work with, who would you collaborate with, what kind of direction musically would you want her to :i want her to work with The neptunes, Timba, Linda Perry for an album with different style, dance hip hop rock !
        #Would you tell her to just focus on movies, if so, what movies would you like her to make, and who would you like her to star with and be directed : i would love it if she'll focus more time doing movie than music ! I want her to do American Darling directed by Baz Luhrman with Nicole and Tick Tock directed by Michael Mann ! both in 2006.

take a year off for a baby in 2008 ! lol

Admin

Oct 28, 2005#4

A song with Linda Perry would be a hit and likely a critical success. Loves it.

I'm not going to attempt a path for her, lol. Have a baby, go on a tour, film some movies, record music that isn't rapper/singer duets, drive Marc's golf cart, whatever she feels like.

Where's Ant? He's gonna come up with a very long, detailed and reasoned calendar for her.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2005#5

I would love for Jen to go on a major world tour then take a year or two off to start a family:hat

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2005#6

take kirsten out to eat every weekend and pick up the checks

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2005#7

Quote:
                I would love for Jen to go on a major world tour then take a year or two off to start a family
                Yea me too, but dont worry jen's gonna go on tour sooner or later

Admin

Oct 29, 2005#8

Quote:
                  that's a good plan...better than mine.

14K2,771
                  Contributor
                  14K2,771

Oct 29, 2005#9

imo she should focus on one thing in a year: one year only music the other year only movies, cos then she is able to do enough promo for a project

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2005#10

Quote:
                      Have a baby,

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 30, 2005#11

Quote:

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 30, 2005#12

Quote:
                          that's a good plan...better than mine.
                          add-on to plan: and invite jess and melody

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 30, 2005#13

Sounds like a good plan to me

Master of Jenology

Oct 30, 2005#14

Quote:
                              Where's Ant? He's gonna come up with a very long, detailed and reasoned calendar for her.
                              LOL!!!!!!!! You know me so well Jess

I will post a list in a few days after my exams when i have time to think, coz i want my list to be very good and detailed, lol

Admin

Oct 30, 2005#15

^ isn't this place the best study break ever, lol. don't i know it
                                Quote:
                                imo she should focus on one thing in a year: one year only music the other year only movies, cos then she is able to do enough promo for a project
                                impossible.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 30, 2005#16

I want Jen to just concentrate on movies and let her music career build up again. (meaning let people want to hear her again, let anticipation build up)
                                  The movies I want her to do:
                                  Wonder Woman (if she is still in the running)
                                  American Darlings
                                  Dallas the movie
                                  and maybe a really good drama to get her that oscar.
                                  by the time she is done filming these movies, then she can release her spanish album by the end of the year, and a new english album in mid 2007

Intro to Jenology

Oct 31, 2005#17

i just want her to have a happy year and accomplish what she wants to accomplish.

14K2,609
                                    Admin
                                    14K2,609

Oct 31, 2005#18

^same here.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 31, 2005#19

that plan is almost as good as mine

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 31, 2005#20

I want Jen touring the world.

Master of Jenology

Oct 31, 2005#21

Quote:
                                            isn't this place the best study break ever, lol. don't i know it
                                            definately! lol i thought i was the only one. As long as i have exams (im doing my final high school ones now....scary) and university exams to study for, ill be posting here every day
                                            Plus i love it here too much not to!

Admin

Oct 31, 2005#22

^ oh yeah, i'm in university now and i have approximately 12 papers to write and 6 tests to study for...but here i am at 2:30 in the morning...lol
                                              Quote:
                                              and maybe a really good drama to get her that oscar.
                                              then ax Wonder Woman and Dallas from the list.

Master of Jenology

Nov 01, 2005#23

This is my schedule for Jen in 2006 (its kinda crappy and not very detailed, but i gave it a shot, lol):

January:
                                                Early Jan- Photoshoot for Love At First Glow ads,
                                                First single, video from Spanish album released
                                                Fliming of Hector Lavoe finishes
                                                Late Jan- Fliming date for American Darlings confirmed (March 2006-June 2006), with Nicole Kidman also starring.
                                                Jen starts learning her lines

Febuary:
                                                Early Feb- Grammy's: Jen and Marc attend, Jen performs Spanish album single
                                                Mid-Feb, Bordertown promo tour starts, including an appearance on Oprah, the Today Show, Good Morning America, David Letterman and obviously the Premiere.
                                                Late Feb, the Spanish album is released, which Jen has also promoted while doing the Bordertown promo and does a bit more promo on.

March:
                                                Early March- Jen signs on to do Tick Tock and a new blackbuster with Brad Pitt.
                                                Jen and Marc attend the Oscars, Jen presents (next year she'll WIN)
                                                Jen and Nicole hit the recording studio and record all the songs for American Darlings
                                                Mid March- rehersals begin for American Darlings
                                                Late March- American Darlings begins filming

April:
                                                Filming of AD continues all month.
                                                Love At First Glow ads released
                                                Fliming of video for second Spanish album single
                                                Late- Second spanish album single and video released

May:
                                                Fliming of American Darlings continues all month
                                                Early- Promo for second single and spanish album, including performances and signings

June:
                                                Fliming of American Darlings continues until late June, when it wraps and Nicole and Jen throw a huge wrap party.
                                                Mid- Jen sneezes.
                                                Jen preps for the Brad Pitt blockbuster, rehersals begin
                                                Late- Fliming of Brad Pitt blockbuster begins, which will last until September 2006.
                                                Late- Jen composes the scent for her first Men's fragrance, approves the final thing.

July:
                                                Fliming of Brad blockbuster continues all month.
                                                July 24th- Jen has a massive 37th birthday party will tons of celebs, including Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston (they get re-married in my plan, lol), Beyonce, Michelle and Kell of DC3, David and Victoria Beckham, Puffy, Lynda and the fam, Cory and Rodney Jerkins, Naomi Campbell, Raplh Fiennes, Andy Hillfigger, BOB and the whole Jenny crew, Mariah (lol) and entertainment royalty Oprah herself attending (plus heaps of other...all the peeps Jen has done films and albums with and more), and lotsa and bling and cristal.
                                                July 25th- Jen has a huge hangover.
                                                July 26th- lol im pathetic.
                                                July 27th- Filming continues on the Brad Pitt blockbuster.

August:
                                                Early- Hector Lavoe released, with Jen and Marc attending the Premiere and doing promo on The View, Today show, GMA, Letterman.
                                                Filming of Brad Putt blockbuster continues all month.

September:
                                                Filming of Brad blockbuster continues till mid-Sept, when Jen and Brad go out to party (and get a lil too tipsy and end up naked together in the bed of a hotel room the next morningD -->D"> ).
                                                Mid- Jen films video for 3rd Spanish Album single and the remix video.
                                                all the rest of the month: Jen sleeps and learns her lines for Tick Tock, reherses.

October:
                                                Tick Tock begins fliming, which will continue until Early November.
                                                Early- 3rd Spanish album single and remix videos and singles released.
                                                Late- Photoshoot and tv ads for her first Mens fragrance flimed/shot.

November:
                                                Tick Tock wraps early November.
                                                Late- Jen, who has been writing songs for the past year for her next English album, goes into the studio with Cory to begin the next English album.

December:
                                                Early- First Men's fragrance released to stores, ads and tv ads are everywhere.
                                                Rest of the month- Jen continues recording the next English record (Cory and Jen are the executive proders and writers), with producers like Darkchild and Emilio Estefan and a duet with Usher and one with Kelly Rowland.
                                                December 25th- Christmas!
                                                December 31st- Jen throws a HUGE New Years Ever party with every celebrity you could possibly imagine attending.

Nov 01, 2005#24

(btw in case you're wondering why i didnt put a Tour in there, its coz thats for 2007, as is having a baby.)

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2005#25

Quote:
                                                    July 25th- Jen has a huge hangover
                                                    July 26th- lol im pathetic
                                                    Quote:

Read more posts (32 remaining)